Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy (2041 Views)

Viral Video Of Laycon Ad Dorathy In Same Bed As Dora's B00bs Are Put On Display / The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by richard1976(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
I am single dad with a son from edo state esan man but I stay in abuja and I lost my wife 5yrs ago in car accident if u want me as ur intimate friends whatsapp me 08102355739 married women and single mum only
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
you do married women? Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by midehi2(f): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
choi!
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by CplusJason: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
I would have recommend Linda Ikeji for you but.......
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by Mouthgag: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
richard1976:
I am single dad with a son from edo state esan man but I stay in abuja and I lost my wife 5yrs ago in car accident if u want me as ur intimate friends whatsapp me 08102355739 married women and single mum only
Soon, a fool will open a thread on how to manage hiv...
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by richard1976(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nothing bad in married woman they are human being
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by dikeigbo2(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
You are only good in bed and not in pocket abi?....

Kindly think more of your son for now..thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by firstking01(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
Rubbish, who knows the infidelity your late(respect to the death) wife must 've suffered in your handsundecided…all these edo and esan, fear them esp their girls.
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by CplusJason: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
firstking01:
Rubbish, who knows the infidelity your late(respect to the death) wife must 've suffered in your handsundecidedall these edo and esan, fear them esp their girls.
Do you really have to say that? undecided
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by firstking01(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
CplusJason:
Do you really have to say that? undecided
Learn to call a spade a spade...where i'm from we have this wicked side that's known for which craft and pulling people's destiny down and i hate them to the core...the reason i'm angry is because, the op has NO respect for his late wife...secondly, he would 've just re-married instead of going about looking for a fvckmate, to me, that makes him irresponsible...what, lesson is he teaching his only so?....i have alot to say but i 'll cease here so it won't look asif i'm perfect myself....let's learn to do the right thing at the right time.
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by CplusJason: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
firstking01:
Learn to call a spade a spade...where i'm from we this wicked side that's known for which craft and pulling people's destiny down and i hate them to the core...the reason i'm angry is because, the op has NO respect for his late wife...secondly, he would 've just re-married instead of going about looking for a fvckmate, to me, that makes him irresponsible...what, lesson is he teaching his only so?....i have alot to say but i 'll cease here so it won't look asif i'm perfect myself....let's learn to do the right thing at the right time.
Let me get you well, are you from Edo state?
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by firstking01(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
CplusJason:
Let me get you well, are you from Edo state?
No!
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by CplusJason: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
firstking01:
No!
Good, I'm not after what you feel about the Op, just that the way you try to discredit the state and the LGA was totally not cool.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by firstking01(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
CplusJason:
Good, I'm not after what you feel about the Op, just that the way you try to discredit the state and the LGA was totally not cool.
Well, eventhough i had to appologise it will still hold to the fact that esan people live a questionable lifestyle...seems you 've not heard about them before.
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by CplusJason: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
firstking01:
Well, eventhough i had to appologise it will still hold to the fact that esan people live a questionable lifestyle...seems you 've not heard about them before.
Well, I graduated from AAU Ekpoma.

Six years in Esan land.
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by LordJudeEfcc: 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
CplusJason:

Six years in Esan land.
i done catch u grin

Were u dey since , under arrest for being away

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by firstking01(m): 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
CplusJason:

Six years in Esan land.
Then you shouldn't be acting asif you don't know them.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by CplusJason: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:
i done catch u grin

Were u dey since , under arrest for being away
Lol, my boss, greetings to you sir. I say make i go check our president if e don finally kick something.
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by LordJudeEfcc: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, my boss, greetings to you sir. I say make i go check our president if e don finally kick something.
lmao why the evils

Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by CplusJason: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
firstking01:
Then you shouldn't be acting asif you don't know them.
I don't get you young man.......

All through my six years stay there, I never witness anything evil about them.
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by whywhyogun: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
this is open prostitution.

how much should i pay ? do you charge for 1 night or for 1 hour?

what kind of relationship do you prefer?

boyfriend? quasi-husband? or female boss and male boy?
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by CplusJason: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:
lmao why the evils
Do you really want the septuagenarian to live longer?

Not me Boss,

He should be resting peacefully.

What do you think sir? grin
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by LordJudeEfcc: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
CplusJason:
Do you really want a septuagenarian to live longer?

Not me Boss,

He should be resting peacefully.

What do you think sir? grin
he was voted into power , allow am rule biko grin
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by whywhyogun: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
richard1976:

this is open prostitution.

how much should i pay ? do you charge for 1 night or for 1 hour?

what kind of relationship do you prefer?

boyfriend? quasi-husband? or female boss and male boy?
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by CplusJason: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:
he was voted into power , allow am rule biko grin
Yeah, he's definitely ruling his World

How have you been boss?

#MNGA
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by firstking01(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
CplusJason:
I don't get you young man.......

All through my six years stay there, I never witness anything evil about them.

The word "evil" is too extreme brother manundecided…the esans don't have good records when it comes to relationships...unless except you are new to nairaland...i 've read so many bad reportd on niaraland about them, both offline too...anyway, i'm done with this.
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by CplusJason: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
firstking01:
The word "evil" is too extreme brother manundecided…the esans don't have good records when it comes to relationship...unlesd except you are new to nairaland...i 've read so many bad reportd on niaraland about them, both offline too...anyway, i'm done with this.
Lol, seems you're keeping records of the esan people and nairaland gives you the opportunity to see the bad side.

Travel and see......

Stay cool Bro.
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by pussyeater(m): 6:23am On Feb 13, 2017
richard1976:
Mr Richard. Brain nor dey your head? Born in 1976
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by martha89: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
firstking01:
The word "evil" is too extreme brother manundecided…the esans don't have good records when it comes to relationships...unless except you are new to nairaland...i 've read so many bad reportd on niaraland about them, both offline too...anyway, i'm done with this.
If you are Yoruba and abeg go and rest .. You just keep talking trash and you are even frustrated because somebody had something good to say. Going by Nairaland most of the negative news is dominated by Yoruba, Igbo etc. Esanland is peace and I guess your village is free from all the nosense you keep yapping about. You must be a witch to know who is witch. Esan girls are pretty and they wont have nothing to do with your ugly self.Get a life and focus whatever tribe you come from. You sound bitter and frustrated.. Witches is not restricted to one people Akwa ibom,Cross river, ijebu,Agbor and Even as far as Zimbabwe i have read about witches.Don't flatter yourself and you are not important but its how you turn the guy thread to your anti Esan campaign.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by kullozone(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
martha89:
If you are Yoruba and abeg go and rest .. You just keep talking trash and you are even frustrated somebody had something good to say. Going by Nairaland most of the negative news is dominated by Yoruba, Igbo etc. Esanland is peace and I guess your village is free from all the nosense you keep yapping about. You must be a witch to know who is witch. Esan girls are pretty and they wont have nothing to do with your ugly self.Get a life and focus whatever tribe you come from. You sound bitter and frustrated.. Witches is not restricted to one people Akwa ibom,Cross river, ijebu,Agbor and Even as far as Zimbabwe i have read about witches.Don't flatter yourself and you are not important but its how you turn the guy thread to your anti Esan campaign.

Don't mind the mumu, he didn't even make any sense.
I wanted to qoute him but you've done a good job already.
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by martha89: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
kullozone:

Don't mind the mumu, he didn't even make any sense.
I wanted to qoute him but you've done a good job already.
Thanks bro,he took it too personal,and this thread self lol. Some people take it as a hobby to just insult some tribes here.
Re: I Am Very Good In Bed As A Guy by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
firstking01:
Learn to call a spade a spade...where i'm from we have this wicked side that's known for which craft and pulling people's destiny down and i hate them to the core...the reason i'm angry is because, the op has NO respect for his late wife...secondly, he would 've just re-married instead of going about looking for a fvckmate, to me, that makes him irresponsible...what, lesson is he teaching his only so?....i have alot to say but i 'll cease here so it won't look asif i'm perfect myself....let's learn to do the right thing at the right time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman / dot / Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Serious S*x Romp With Her Boyfriend In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.