Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) (11762 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 12, 2020
An unidentified lady took to Snapchat to publicly call out her friend she identified as "Ada" for sleeping with her boyfriend.

A major highlight of the 17 seconds video was the moment the lady showed off her friend's father she slept with.

According to report, Lady who happens to be a 17 year old was still in bed with her friend's father did that as payback to her friend who allegedly slept with her boyfriend.

The lady was heard saying;

"Ada you slept with my boyfriend, see now I'm in the hotel room with your father. Hello honey say hello"

The alleged father of her friend at that point said "hello". Here is the viral video below;
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/02/lady-shares-video-of-her-friends-dad.html?m=1

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 12, 2020

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by Bilabong(m): 6:58am On Feb 12, 2020
My generation...
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by Nackzy: 7:00am On Feb 12, 2020
Girls all they know is how to use their Commodity and cause trouble in the World..Your Own P**sy and your so proud that you gave someones father to use..., Girl where did you leave your sanity
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 12, 2020
She's 16 and she is sleeping with person papa...shame on the man for being a paedophile.....las las no more "we are the leaders of tomorrow" na "we are the oloshos of tomorrow"

9 Likes

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by Papanwamaikpe: 7:02am On Feb 12, 2020
Nothing Ihedioha no go see for supreme court cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by Charleys: 7:21am On Feb 12, 2020
This is fake, any girl (Daddy's girl) can convince her father to do this.

Any man who knows he could be caught can't even try this on video. Saying "Hi" on video.
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by MJBOLT: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2020
foolish girls,they are the losers in this story.
the world will see them as hoes while the men will be called sharpshooters
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by Raymond989: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2020
grin
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by Skyfornia(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2020
Prepare yourself...The end is here!
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by TheSourcerer: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Bilabong:
My generation...
awesome Gen X
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by majamajic(m): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2020
A shameless man
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by metroid(m): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2020

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by godofuck231: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2020
tomorrow she would claim, after' enjoying t:he old man at: 40 sexual abuse becomes a case
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Wonders shall never end.

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2020
Lets sell africa before it loss market value .
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by ashawopikin(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2020
Charleys:
This is fake, any girl (Daddy's girl) can convince her father to do this.

Any man who knows he could be caught can't even try this on video. Saying "Hi" on video.
bros e dey happen o, just forget
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by Kingrexyl(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2020
This is why I say Nigerian girls are just useless, they know nothing if not sex, bunch of oloshos with fish brains. angry
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by kilojoDesigns: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Dem don wash this guy brain, now he can even be persecuted for statutory rape shocked
anyway support your boy, I design logos and make awesome digital illustrations for books, songs etc
check my siggy for more.

call/whatsapp 07018880219

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10987116_picsart1572012835393_jpeg3ac26d115eb2ac81a74bd5ec848acfbf
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by kevoh(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2020
I fail to see how this is a payback. It's a double win for Ada. She enjoyed your boyfriend and her dad got fresh p***y. Except she was framing Ada's dad for raping her, Ada seems to be the winner here.
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by Imiete(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
no bi chais
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by nkumestone: 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Wonders shall never end.
Such a young pussy
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by BlackfireX: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ahhhhhhhhhh.

Opens mouth
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by sbashir10(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Oluwa wetin dey fornicate? Our generation na die oh
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by Heavensent01(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
kevoh:
If fail to see how this is a payback. It's a double win for Ada. She enjoyed your boyfriend and her dad got fresh p***y. Except she was framing Ada's dad for raping her, Ada seems to be the winner here.

you suck breast better, God bless your mama for breastfeeding u well. you speak my mind

on a serious note it's a win win for Ada
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
TheRealProphet:
She's 16 and she is sleeping with person papa...shame on the man for being a paedophile.....las las no more "we are the leaders of tomorrow" na "we are the oloshos of tomorrow"
.. e kuku no concern guys.. you females can be the olosho of tomorrow
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by cassidy1996(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
na her to..to.... go suffer
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by mechanics(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmmmm, instead of her to be remorseful of her action, she's happy she did what she did, what if she has HIV in the process, that will be the end of the enjoyment.
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by sesaan(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
She is a Marlian
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by JentuPrinz(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wonmado
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) by keenn: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
The video was doctored.

I carefully watched the video and noticed it was joined.

When she asked him to say hello he didn't reply, he even took his face away, but the video was cut almost immediately, his hello reply came at the begining of the second cut that was joined to the initial.

Am assuming his hello was not related to the "u slept with my boyfriend, I slept with your ....say hello"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) / some Common Yahoo Boys Slangs / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.