Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Message From President Buhari's Doctors Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From President Buhari's Doctors Released (1671 Views)

Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent / Buhari's Doctors Advise Him Not To Return To Nigeria For Now - Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Message From President Buhari's Doctors Released by JamieBlog(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
In a letter sent to the Nigerian senate by President Buhari, it has been revealed that the Nigerian President will be back to the country, only when his doctors certify him medically fit.

The February 5 letter exclusively obtained by Premium Times, also informed the senate that the President will be extending his medical vacation in the U.K.

This is however, the 3rd time the President has transferred power to Vice President Osibanjo since he took over power in 2015.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/message-from-president-buharis-doctors.html

lalasticlala mynd44 ijebabe

Re: Message From President Buhari's Doctors Released by mrsfavour(f): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Akuko
Re: Message From President Buhari's Doctors Released by nmreports: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Seen.
Re: Message From President Buhari's Doctors Released by lalasticlala(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2017

(1)

A Friend Told Me To Change My Guider To... And I Will Be Able To Gh On Mmm / Ibadan, House Of Horror / SR Reportedly Obtains Footage Of Serving Sen. Bukar Abbah Ibrahim Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.