Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) (3283 Views)

Video-bbnaija 2017 Cocoice Caught On Camera Kissing Singer Jumabee / Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! / Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) by omoiyami65: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bKLS_5EgVk

his happened last night in the Big Brother Naija Reality TV show house. After a night of dancing and beer drinking during a Valentine party organized for the housemates, they all played a game of Truth and Dare. When Bassey was dared to suck his fellow housemate, Cocoice's breast, he definitely wasn't reluctant and she permitted him eagerly.
Re: Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) by Johsefh: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
Disqustinq.... Tomorrow now.,you will say you are lookinq for a God-fearinq, well reserved man..

1 Like

Re: Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hmm embarassed

Re: Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) by Epositive(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
a dream come true..... i wonder what their families would say!

#spoiltbrats #positivevibes
Re: Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) by ogapatapata24: 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
i can swear that that breast is small and ugly

1 Like

Re: Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) by Thecassanova: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
Am I the only one that don't see anything interesting in this shiit?

For me to watch this I'll better go cut grass outside.

7 Likes

Re: Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) by Rukkydelta(f): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
This Bb naija is all about sexual act
Don't get the fun in it

No morals anyone angry

1 Like

Re: Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) by politicalzaga00: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
i wonder who will see this video now and still marry that girl
Rukkydelta:
This Bb naija is all about sexual act
Don't get the fun in it

No morals anyone angry
Re: Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) by Rukkydelta(f): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
politicalzaga00:
i wonder who will see this video now and still marry that girl
Later she will blame one innocent old woman in her village that she's the cause of her misfortune

1 Like

Re: Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) by rehmiilah: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
she might also end up like kim kardashian....with a good hubby like kanye west

1 Like

Re: Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) by omoiyami65: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
she might not be that lucky
rehmiilah:
Re: Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) by rehmiilah: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
rehmiilah:
hopefully
Re: Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) by walex1991(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
For the price of fame

(1) (Reply)

If Men Were To Menstruate(photo) / Are You Hungry-(pictures) / Group For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.