Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,048 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France (11724 Views)

Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited / “you Are On Your Own If You Provoke War In Nigeria, Let Biafra Go” -arab League / Latest Buhari’s Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba – France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Malawian(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Yet, he does have some power now. As time goes on, his power will increase. We cant wait for PMB indefinitely.

Buratai would rather do everything to be in his good books.

Just last leek, Osinbajo charged the military to shun divisive tendencies.

Remember, the CDS is Yoruba... smiley

real power lies in the barrels of a gun. Osinbajo is not in control of the military, he does not have any power right now. he is just a mere commissioner, you can continue to delude yourself. why not ask Ogundipe how he magically appeared in London, even without ever buying any plane tickets.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Decodedp: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Malawian:

Actually, if they confirm the Chief Justice, Osibanjo is covered and can quickly weild power, that is actual lly the reason of the delay with his confirmation.

Quite plausible
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Brightology2(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Nothing

I mean nothing will happen

Osinbajo is not just there

He's representing a powerful bloc

I pity you, imagine selling ones conscience just for 220K per month. That your propaganda office at utako abuja (BMC) must surely be set ablase someday including you and your cohort. Don't just worry, time will tell

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by sarrki(m): 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Brightology2:
I pity you, imagine selling ones conscience just for 220K per month. That your propaganda office at utako abuja (BMC) must surely be set ablase someday including you and your cohort. Don't just worry, time will tell

That is what happens when one lacks comprehension

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by BakireBulmaker: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Malawian:

real power lies in the barrels of a gun. Osinbajo is not in control of the military, he does not have any power right now. he is just a mere commissioner, you can continue to delude yourself. why not ask Ogundipe how he magically appeared in London, even without ever buying any plane tickets.

Dont be a dullard!

Osinbajo was validly elected under the constitution. Ogundipe was never elected.

The CDS is Yoruba.

The scenarios are different as Osinbajo is already Ag. President.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by BakireBulmaker: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
vcente:
mehn.lemme give you a hint.it always starts with protests

Which protests?
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by leofab(f): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by basilo102: 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lol, this gambling by yorubas will never last. In the event that Osibanjo takes over, the north only need to pick igbo VP to kick him out in 2019. Yorubas will look for for southern unity but will not find it,

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by RZArecta(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Wailers trying to do all they can do to cause confusion
somebody obviously pounded the remnants of your brain left inside that skull of yours into elubo. So these French journalists are now your proverbial "wailers" ? Why don't you pretend to be intelligent sometimes during the cours of your sycophancy ? Its pathetic and shameful indeed honestly

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Iamwrath: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Even if Buhari dies today nobody will do anything, personally I wish Buhari several more years in life

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by skyman200(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
I'm a Biafra and I prefer the north been a president to afonjos because of some certain reasons, go on North,afonjos can never be trusted and my people will never be with them,afonjos be alone.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Here is the Formula
1: Osinbajo was not picked by Tinubu as most would like to believe. PMB picked him and offered him as VP to Tinubu)
2: Osinbajo has no heart in the midst of experienced political hyenas and vultures.. his barely visible moustache will be ripped from his tight-lipped smile in the blink of an eye
3: Hausa/Fulani Agenda is still moving like a train. All top spots in all Agencies (I mean ALL) are headed by Hausa/Fulani
4: Yorubas are known to betray each other (sell-outs) just like the igbos--this case is not different.. just a bowl of well simmered amala and gbegiri will make swift work of em
5: Bukola will assume the reigns and Osinbajo will resign for a Hausa/Fulani who will become president in 2019

QED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Basic123: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
basilo102:
Lol, this gambling by yorubas will never last. In the event that Osibanjo takes over, the north only need to pick igbo VP to kick him out in 2019. Yorubas will look for for southern unity but will not find it,
Are you competing with the yorubas to become fulani slave by 2019 again....igbos dont abuse with intelligence.

why can't you compete against fulani by 2019 and win to show the yorubas that you are not slaves ....JOKERS

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Basic123: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Here is the Formula
1: Osinbajo was not picked by Tinubu as most would like to believe. PMB picked him and offered him as VP to Tinubu)
2: Osinbajo has no heart in the midst of experienced political hyenas and vultures.. his barely visible moustache will be ripped from his tight-lipped smile in the blink of an eye
3: Hausa/Fulani Agenda is still moving like a train. All top spots in all Agencies (I mean ALL) are headed by Hausa/Fulani
4: Yorubas are known to betray each other (sell-outs) just like the igbos--this case is not different.. just a bowl of well simmered amala and gbegiri will make swift work of em
5: Bukola will assume the reigns and Osinbajo will resign for a Hausa/Fulani who will become president in 2019

QED
...just be deceiving yourself.The same permutation people forecasted during yaradua/GEJ saga.The President may die and the VP may become the president and heaven will not fall like it didn't during yaradua era.It is even easy this time because the VP has already been given the opportunity to act as the president already by the president himself an arrangement that was not obtainable during yaradua era.

also,buhari picked osibanjo himself?...hmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by seunowa(f): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
owobokiri:

They will show him pepper when the 'dull one' moves on..., he is going to see fire.. It will be fun to watch from the sideline . .
Look at ursef with evil imagination...nothing evil will befall Buhari and osibanjo...Buhari is hale and hearty...coming soon to continue his mandate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by napoleon77(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Nothing

I mean nothing will happen

Osinbajo is not just there

He's representing a powerful bloc

Sorry but what does that mean??

I honestly do not understand how people keep "liking" your comments when you hardly make sense

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by sarrki(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
napoleon77:

I honestly do not understand how people keep "liking" your comments when you hardly make sense

My Lord will open your eyes of understanding

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by napoleon77(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:

My Lord will open your eyes of understanding

I pray your Lord opens your eyes to see clearly and your brain to also understand.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by 7lives: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
IN AS MUCH WE DESPISE THE HYPOCRISY OF THE YORUBAS BUT IN A CONFRONTATION WITH THE NORTH THEY CAN COUNT ON US.

We don't need your support, as you can see we got this far without your support.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Eledan: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Malawian:

Osinbajo does not have any real power as of now. he is still a commissioner. even Buratai can give him a commissioning job, and the ode will rush out with glee to commission it.

Which living ibo politician command Osibanjo's influence in present day Nigeria, mention just ONE grin
Envy kills

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Eledan: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Basic123:
Are you competing with the yorubas to become fulani slave by 2019 again....igbos dont abuse with intelligence.

why can't you compete against fulani by 2019 and win to show the yorubas that you are not slaves ....JOKERS

They have been slaving in Nigeria since independence, that is why the new status as opposition is completely strange in igboland and to igbos grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by seunowa(f): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Malawian:

Osinbajo does not have any real power as of now. he is still a commissioner. even Buratai can give him a commissioning job, and the ode will rush out with glee to commission it.
Ur utterance shows d kind of person u are....u must be morally bankrupt for calling vp osibanjo commissioner and ode...I don't think u av respect 4s ur father...oponu

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by mightyhazell: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
seunowa:

Ur utterance shows d kind of person u are....u must be morally bankrupt for calling vp osibanjo commissioner and ode...I don't think u av respect 4s ur father...oponu
and all ur brothers here,calling other ppl worse names are what?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Malawian(m): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
seunowa:

just because we rapport online doesn't mean i couldn't be your long lost father.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by napoleon77(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Malawian:

just because we rapport online doesn't mean i couldn't be your long lost father.

Bad guy. Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Malawian(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Which living ibo politician command Osibanjo's influence in present day Nigeria, mention just ONE grin
Envy kills
define "Influence"pls

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Jaabioro(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
I am tired of this people, Let him died first, he the Mr President had not died and you people has started bury him, can people bury someone alive? ... enough of all this calculation.. We all knows what the constitution said..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by mightyhazell: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
napoleon77:

haha

U mast be a newbie here

Dude gat over 30 monikers wit which he likes his own senseless posts

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Eledan: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Malawian:

define "Influence"pls

You don't have anything that look like a dictionary in your house? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Eledan: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
napoleon77:

He doesn't make sense to you since he is not saying what is music to your ears but he makes sense to some people
Deal with that

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by NaWetinDey(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Somebori no go fit do more dan June 12 garagara. But naija don pass d level wen awusa dey rule us like nama. The Igbo and the south south no go gree to that. If anything happens to daura, Osy nwa guy must be presido

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Malawian(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

You don't have anything that look like a dictionary in your house? grin
we were talking "power", i told you what power is, then you changed your well lubricated mouth to "Influence", and so, i leave you to provide a definition of such, whilst also juxtaposing it with Osubande.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab / We Also Feel The Pangs Of Recession –saraki / Election Can’t Hold In Ondo Without PDP – Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.