Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France (11717 Views)

Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited / “you Are On Your Own If You Provoke War In Nigeria, Let Biafra Go” -arab League / Latest Buhari’s Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba – France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by napoleon77(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

He doesn't make sense to you since he is not saying what is music to your ears but he makes sense to some people
Deal with that
sarrki:
Nothing

I mean nothing will happen

Osinbajo is not just there

He's representing a powerful bloc

If he makes sense to you then I am happy for you and will deal with it.
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Eledan: 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Malawian:

we were talking "power", i told you what power is, then you changed your well lubricated mouth to "Influence", and so, i leave you to provide a definition of such, whilst also juxtaposing it with Osubande.

Keep quiet and stop foaming around your mouth. No matter what you want to believe, that man is Nigeria Ag president with all the full responsibilities of that office.

Kemi adeosun will not even sign a single cash warrant for your region wihout his express approval
You can keep crying on NlL grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Eledan: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
napoleon77:

If he makes sense to you then I am happy for you and will deal with it.

So why then are you splitting saliva here ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by napoleon77(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

So why then are you splitting saliva here ? undecided

Sorry if my saliva fell on you. You were the one who 1st quoted my comment
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Eledan: 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
napoleon77:

Sorry if my saliva fell on you. You were the one who 1st quoted my comment

That was because you were crying about someone else comment that you don't like grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Malawian(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Keep quiet and stop foaming around your mouth. No matter what you want to believe, that man is Nigeria Ag president with all the full responsibilities of that office.

Kemi adeosun will not even sign a single cash warrant for your region wihout his express approval
You can keep crying on NlL grin

grin grin grin who ever you are, i like you. you can throw and receive jabs without getting emotional about it like the pre-pubescent girls that overthrew your only village empire of oyo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Eledan: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Malawian:

grin grin grin who ever you are, i like you. you can throw and receive jabs without getting emotional about it like the pre-pubescent girls that overthrew your only village empire of oyo

The man signed off the monthly dole out your governor carry his beggar bow to go and collect in abuja for the month of January, you will cry for the next 6 years
Why is ekeweremadu quiet these days ? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Malawian(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

The man signed off the monthly dole out your governor carry his beggar bow to go and collect in abuja for the month of march, you will cry for the next 6 years

okay, na because we still dey let una gather oil for we region, i no blame yo for now. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Eledan: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Malawian:

okay, na because we still dey let una gather oil for we region, i no blame yo for now. grin grin

Which yeye region? You think say na red mud dey give Nigeria money? grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Malawian(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eledan:

Which yeye region? You think say na red mud dey give Nigeria money? grin
ok, you don derail, nice one bros. but igbo warriors still dey onhand with with our hammer and chisel to panel beat your cones heads- kazeem style.
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Sctests: 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Malawian:
i wont be surprised if osubande becomes the next brigadier Ogundipe when jungle matures grin grin

Lmao! When Buratai cocks his gun Osunbade will claim he has a headache and proceed for "compulsory study" leave to London. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by adonis89(m): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
mightyhazell:
abeg define 'us'
a very good question
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by masseratti: 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sctests:

Lmao! When Buratai cocks his gun Osunbade will claim he has a headache and proceed for "compulsory study" leave to London. grin
buratai has a bosd,the.CDS he too has a gun oga.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by lollmaolol(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
IslamicRebel01:
I posted this a couple of days ago but a moderator took it down.

It is clear that some people do not like the truth. The truth is like burning fire for a section. Why are you so scared of the truth? I will repost again because the contents of this analysis by Radio France International is in-depth and reveals the disdain and scorn with with the North holds the South and the current mistrust against the Yorubas.

Please read and share. I have included the original link (in French) at the end for reference.

Mods, this is a front page material but you guys chose to hide the truth. I wonder why.

Source (translated into English): http://www.rfi.fr/hebdo/20170210-chronique-buhari-capitaine-est-il-toujours-barre

But you will agree with me that the truth needed to be verified.

If found to be true, users will push for you, you dont need all this stress.

Just tag the following guys for next time

Seun
Lalasticlala
Davide470
Mynd44
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by chinjo(m): 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Wailers trying to do all they can do to cause confusion

U no really get sense. if there is anything wrong in what the OP has said why not point it out?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Malawian(m): 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sctests:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by OBAGADAFFI: 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lol,

They should ask how the North treated GEJ after Yaradua's death.

To the extent GEJ won 2011 election mostly from the South.

Anybody who thinks the North won't react to PMBs death is joking.

And let's be clear Tinubu got little influence in Abuja, intact Saraki can ignite move to impeach the Oshinbanjo, if Tinubu tries to make any move.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Sctests: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
masseratti:
buratai has a bosd,the.CDS he too has a gun oga.

Brig Ogundipe had one too in 1966 before magically appearing in london overnight when junior officers Murtala, Danjuma, Gowon cocked their guns. grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by iSlayer: 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
Malawian:

Osinbajo does not have any real power as of now. he is still a commissioner. even Buratai can give him a commissioning job, and the ode will rush out with glee to commission it.

LMAOOO!!!
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by masseratti: 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sctests:

Brig Ogundipe had one too in 1966 before magically appearing in london overnight when junior officers Murtala, Danjuma, Gowon cocked their guns. grin
ogundipe had no military formation under him,he was a political.administrator no command so you cant compare,btw coup d etal.is old story.in world politics,no military man would want to try that in present day Nigeria,not.with boko haram and Niger deltan militants at bay,its suicider,with sanctions coming left and right.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by SalamRushdie: 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
I honestly don't understand this guy.

He is one of those secretly praying for Buhari to die
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by obaaderemi: 12:11am On Feb 13, 2017
basilo102:
Lol, this gambling by yorubas will never last. In the event that Osibanjo takes over, the north only need to pick igbo VP to kick him out in 2019. Yorubas will look for for southern unity but will not find it,
We don't need you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Malawian(m): 12:12am On Feb 13, 2017
masseratti:
ogundipe had no military formation under him,he was a political.administrator no command so you cant compare,btw coup d etal.is old story.in world politics,no military man would want to try that in present day Nigeria,not.with boko haram and Niger deltan militants at bay,its suicider,with sanctions coming left and right.

So, a military man that was next in line of succession does not have the liver to assume mantle, it is a bloody civilian pastor that does? mark my words, Osunbade will even go to mecca to pray for his life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by obaaderemi: 12:17am On Feb 13, 2017
Eledan:

The man signed off the monthly dole out your governor carry his beggar bow to go and collect in abuja for the month of January, you will cry for the next 6 years
Can't you see you are bothering yourself over a fool?stop replying them.they are in pain.they have been in pain since july 1966.you should pity them a bit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by agabusta: 3:36am On Feb 13, 2017
mightyhazell:
haha

U mast be a newbie here

Dude gat over 30 monikers wit which he likes his own senseless posts

Keep deceiving yourself, and thinking everyone deceives his/herself same way.

It just shows how dull you are, for you to think with the number of posts the guy churns out per time, he will still have time to be going to like his posts with other user names.

I seriously don't understand how some people feel they are the only ones that has monopoly of support and reasonable comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by mightyhazell: 6:06am On Feb 13, 2017
agabusta:

Keep deceiving yourself, and thinking everyone deceives his/herself same way.

It just shows how dull you are, for you to think with the number of posts the guy churns out per time, he will still have time to be going to like his posts with other user names.

I seriously don't understand how some people feel they are the only ones that has monopoly of support and reasonable comments.
u hav no idea sad

U kno not whom u defend
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by agabusta: 6:43am On Feb 13, 2017
mightyhazell:
u hav no idea sad

U kno not whom u defend

Not defending, just stating the obvious. A lot of people don't comment, they just come to read comments and click like. For example, I didn't even comment on that thread, despite that I read it until page 3 and clicking likes for comments that made sense to me all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by mightyhazell: 6:45am On Feb 13, 2017
agabusta:

Not defending, just stating the obvious. A lot of people don't comment, they just come to read comments and click like. For example, I didn't even comment on that thread, despite that I read it until page 3 and clicking likes for comments that made sense to me all the way.
u have no idea sir!

Ur just an innocent "like clicker"

U knw not whom u defend sad
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Splashme: 7:00am On Feb 13, 2017
owobokiri:
It is obvious... , matter of time..That confrontation is highly necessary to reset the foundation of this evil amalgam...
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by agabusta: 7:46am On Feb 13, 2017
mightyhazell:
u have no idea sir!

Ur just an innocent "like clicker"

U knw not whom u defend sad

grin @ innocent "like clicker".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Assembly Lift Suspension Of Impeached Speaker, Monday Igbuya / Kwankwaso Pays Condolence Visit To Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(pics / Many Herdsmen Being Prosecuted For Alleged Killings — Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.