Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,038 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France (11722 Views)

Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited / “you Are On Your Own If You Provoke War In Nigeria, Let Biafra Go” -arab League / Latest Buhari’s Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba – France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by machinery1: 8:06am On Feb 13, 2017
skyman200:
I'm a Biafra and I prefer the north been a president to afonjos because of some certain reasons, go on North,afonjos can never be trusted and my people will never be with them,afonjos be alone.

Let me save this.
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by signz: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2017
Political war between the 2 biggest tribes in Nigeria will be much appreciated.

It may lead to the much needed political and economic restructuring of Nigeria which on the short, medium and long term will be very good for the masses in all the regions.

Above all may the so called war be without bloodshed
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by masseratti: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2017
Malawian:

So, a military man that was next in line of succession does not have the liver to assume mantle, it is a bloody civilian pastor that does? mark my words, Osunbade will even go to mecca to pray for his life.
ok
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by napoleon77(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2017
signz:
Political war between the 2 biggest tribes in Nigeria will be much appreciated.

It may lead to the much needed political and economic restructuring of Nigeria which on the short, medium and long term will be very good for the masses in all the regions.

Above all may the so called war be without bloodshed

History shows that it wont happen.

It didnt happen when Awo was jailed in the 1st Republic

It didnt happen when the North killed Fajuyi the Governor of the Western Region and also refused to allow Ogundipe become Head of State.

It didnt happen when June 12 was annulled.

It didnt happen when Sonekan was forced to resign for Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by signz: 9:37am On Feb 13, 2017
napoleon77:

History shows that it wont happen.

It didnt happen when Awo was jailed in the 1st Republic

It didnt happen when the North killed Fajuyi the Governor of the Western Region and also refused to allow Ogundipe become Head of State.

It didnt happen when June 12 was annulled.

It didnt happen when Sonekan was forced to resign for Abacha.

Hmmmn

You have a point here. wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by machinery1: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2017
Malawian:

just because we rapport online doesn't mean i couldn't be your long lost father.

How the cyber cafe?
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by zendy: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2017
Malawian:
i wont be surprised if osubande becomes the next brigadier Ogundipe when jungle matures grin grin

Of the 3 main ethnic groups, Yorubas are the ones who have fight in them.

Osibanjo will be shoved aside just like they did to Brigadier Ogundipe
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by escapefromusa(f): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by napoleon77(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2017
escapefromusa:

Moronic input. Since, 1999 the west has ruled the longest.

The west was President once Nigeria came out of military rule.
The west was the master stroke in Buhari's current position.

And you think the north would rather another section of this country rule and they sleep in peace.

They happily conceded to Jonathan because his region produces the oil , and hence should unequivocally join the rotation. But, the idiot destroyed the rotation policy in pdp and they looted us black and blue.... without mercy.

I repeat the west has ruled Nigeria for the most years in a democratic regime. Only a fool would not see the writing on the wall.

The north sleeps well when the west rule's cool

The highlighted above is factually incorrect!

The North ruled for 6 years in a democratic regime in the 1st republic
The North ruled for 4 years in a democratic regime in the 2nd republic
The North has ruled for 4 years in democratic regimes in the 4th republic (2 years for Yaradua and 2 years for Buhari)
TOTAL 14 years

The West has ruled for 8 years in a democratic regime in the 4th republic
TOTAL 8 years

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by escapefromusa(f): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2017
napoleon77:

The highlighted above is factually incorrect!

The North ruled for 6 years in a democratic regime in the 1st republic
The North ruled for 4 years in a democratic regime in the 2nd republic
The North has ruled for 4 years in democratic regimes in the 4th republic (2 years for Yaradua and 2 years for Buhari)
TOTAL 14 years

The West has ruled for 8 years in a democratic regime in the 4th republic
TOTAL 8 years

Your the one who is mistaken. The west has ruled longest since Nigeria gloriously exited military rule. An event orchestrated by a northern general.

What was Nigeria's political and geographical structure in this first and second republic ? What was our military structure as it ruled ?

The north could have clenched power once more in 1999 if it had to ... who could have stopped them. Their political machinery seems to always have plan a, b and c. Supporting the west in 1999 was and still is a strong signal, one which you have failed to realize because you have polluted your observations with non correlated data.
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by napoleon77(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2017
escapefromusa:

What was Nigeria's political and geographical structure in this first and second republic ? What was our military structure as it ruled ?

How does that change the fact that the North ruled for a combination of 10 years in the 1st and 2nd republics?

escapefromusa:

because you have polluted your observations with non correlated data.

You do not need to be petty.

escapefromusa:

I repeat the west has ruled Nigeria for the most years in a democratic regime[i][/i]. Only a fool would not see the writing on the wall.

The north sleeps well when the west rule's cool

The West has NOT ruled Nigeria for the most years in a democratic regime.

The West has ruled the most since 1999 but NOT the most in a democratic regime

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Malawian(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2017
zendy:

I think you made some mistakes. "Have Fight" or "have Flight" uslain bolt style grin grin
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Malawian(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2017
machinery1:

How the cyber cafe?
Asinwin
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Malawian(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2017
obaaderemi:
Can't you see you are bothering yourself over a fool?stop replying them.they are in pain.they have been in pain since july 1966.you should pity them a bit.
this one don already dey weep profusely already. chai
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by oluwalewis(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2017
Kondomatic:
I honestly don't understand this guy.
He is a wolf in a sheep skin, he is only bidding time and at the right time with the right people behind him attack.
It had been a planned scheme just like that of Yar'adua.
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by machinery1: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Malawian:

I am a certified Asinwin

Cafe attendant, you can never change. Lol
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by machinery1: 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
zendy:

Descendant of the cursed ojulwu making noise as usual. Ibos are only brave on their radio Biafra where they pour smelly spits and insult everyone.
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by seunowa(f): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Malawian:

just because we rapport online doesn't mean i couldn't be your long lost father.
Hmmm..defective brain...u don't deserve my response
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by SuccesYear: 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Abeg Biafra.........wetin...........! for Naija matter

Remember this is Naija

Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by obaaderemi: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Malawian:

this one don already dey weep profusely already. chai
Okay,I am weeping for you.The whole world knows which group has been weeping in Nigeria since 1966.Only a hard hearted person will not weep for that group.
Re: Buhari's Death Could Provoke War Between Hausa And Yoruba - France by Solorrman(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
one nonsense guy named islamic rebel in this forum is a motherfucker,a bastard of the first class,go Bleep ur mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab / We Also Feel The Pangs Of Recession –saraki / Election Can’t Hold In Ondo Without PDP – Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.