Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? (87970 Views)

Lagos And Onitsha Top The List Of Built Up Urban Areas In Africa / Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. / 10 Most Popular Areas In Lagos And The Origin Of Their Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2018
shaicollins:

Good morning ore , where the location of that 2bedroom flat ,how those it look like ? What is total package ?

Sorry sir.. Noticed someone just moved in over the weekend.. No longer vacant.
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Gspotlicker(m): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
topiiiiiiii:
am also interested in suggestions of any other business that is lucrative in Ibadan thanks alot for your time
I like the idea of pastries, where do you stay?
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Gspotlicker(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
don4real18:
I have sent you a PM
I'm a graphics designer too
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Gspotlicker(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
barragan:

Mokola is where you need to be at.

Will you interested in running a graphics design school in Ibadan? PM if you can do that.
sent
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Wilfredpat22(f): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Cynnny:
Please guys, I just moved to Ibadan recently and I am in need of a room to rent for a short time. Please if you probably have a room in your flat that you a willing to rent out for about 6 months or less please do let me know, I would really appreciate it. Thank you

Can you live in Akobo?
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2018
kayceerilyn:
Good morning,

I want a self con, or a room in a flat ensuit around University of Ibadan.. Or in neighbouring areas. I am a corps member deployed to UI and I'll be resuming in two weeks
Hi,

Welcome to ibadan!
I've you gotten the accommodation? I can give you some recommendations and advice if you've not gotten an accommodation yet.

1 Like

Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by excel11(f): 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
pls how is life in Ibadan. Thinking of relocating with my family from Kaduna. Pls is cost of living cheap there?

1 Like

Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Cynnny(f): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Can you live in Akobo?
Akobo would have been just perfect. I am just seeing this message now. I actually work in Akobo and that would have been very convenient for me. I later got a room in Olodo first week of September. Thank you very much.
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Wilfredpat22(f): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
Cynnny:

Akobo would have been just perfect. I am just seeing this message now. I actually work in Akobo and that would have been very convenient for me. I later got a room in Olodo first week of September. Thank you very much.

UWc
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 3:57am On Nov 06, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

UWc

Where in Akobo do you stay? I stay around NPG gardens Akala way Akobo grin Shout out to all Nairalanders staying in Akobo grin guess we probably meet up every morning along Akobo -Bashorun traffic grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
dadebayo1:

Where in Akobo do you stay? I stay around NPG gardens Akala way Akobo grin Shout out to all Nairalanders staying in Akobo grin guess we probably meet up every morning along Akobo -Bashorun traffic grin

Yes lol I drive past your side every weekend

1 Like

Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Yes lol I drive past your side every weekend

Wow... That is cool... Will be at the junction next weekend on the look out for you grin grin
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dogunmola: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
Abeg I need an apartment in Ibadan preferably Bodija and Ikolaba side. I need either a single bedroom or a shared two bedroom.

Thanks
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Lexmane(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
GudPpleG8Nation:

Hi,

Welcome to ibadan!
I've you gotten the accommodation? I can give you some recommendations and advice if you've not gotten an accommodation yet.

Yo bro, I am a corp member and I am deploywd to Oyo too but will like to run my stuffs in Ibadan. I will like your recommendations as regards where to get apartments that are secured and not really pricey. And yes, constant electricity will be appreciated too..

Thanks boss
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Hybridz: 1:09am On Dec 04, 2018
cicikhemy:
Apete is very very cheap with nice self cont ranging from 40 to 50
You don't mean it!
By the way,is apete not that right turn off eleyele road when coming from poly Ibadan? How is electricity supply there and what other attractions can one get from there?
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Resener12(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lexmane:

Yo bro, I am a corp member and I am deploywd to Oyo too but will like to run my stuffs in Ibadan. I will like your recommendations as regards where to get apartments that are secured and not really pricey. And yes, constant electricity will be appreciated too..

Thanks boss
Check bodija for 150k self con

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please am planning to move to ibadan. Can I get good private schools to work. And an urban areas to settle down.
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by horlajay: 12:21am On Jun 28, 2019
hireet:
Please am planning to move to ibadan. Can I get good private schools to work. And an urban areas to settle down.

There are good private schools in ibadan. Would advice you to try oluyole.
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2019
horlajay:

There are good private schools in ibadan. Would advice you to try oluyole.
Thank you very much.Please how much can I get a single room or single room self contain
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Rapsodee(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
hireet:
Thank you very much.Please how much can I get a single room or single room self contain
Hello, can you text me on WhatsApp,0.7.0.3.2.4.1.0.9.3.0 I have a similar plan too
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by ziziangel(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Served there and stayed back...No regrets so far...I reside at Ikolaba, the light situation there is about 20 hours daily, perfect for my freelancing hustle

3 Likes

Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by wowfairy(f): 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
Please I am need of a 2 bedroom flat total package of 220k in an area with good light . I will be waiting for your recommendations thank you
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by wealth499(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2019
ziziangel:
Served there and stayed back...No regrets so far...I reside at Ikolaba, the light situation there is about 20 hours daily, perfect for my freelancing hustle
how much is self contain for the area, im planninh to move to ibadan soon too
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by ziziangel(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
wealth499:
how much is self contain for the area, im planninh to move to ibadan soon too

100k to 150k, depending on the structure
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 24, 2019
seangy4konji:
Ignorant people just full this thread...

I am an IB boy to d bone and i mean there is no place i do not know as i grew up there with all family though in and out...i rep RING ROAD..MOBIL/OLUYOLE ESTATE...If you want peace,ib is the lace for you,if you wan enjoy,ib get am,if you are a family man and need good schools for kids while you work,you can surely get in ib...places i would recommend but u know everything depends on pocket but you sure cant compare pricing of laagos to ib as ib is relativelly cheaper.

If you want a normal life now with constant electicity,try and find a place around Alao akala express way..over 30 clubs and pubs and hotels on this high way with security and at least 20 hours electricity and good family people living around and hard woking..no touts or thee aabouts..

Oluyole is not bad but very quiet and same as akala express..if you want close proximity to places like mall,settle for ring road,starting from Akinyemi,D Rovans hotel,town planning,Mobil-7 up road(oluyole)not oluyole Aree area,then Oni and sons,High court,Adeoyo,Olusanya,Ajeigbe,Anfani,Challenge,down to Idi odo,Felele.(Felele is a bit rowdy but they have electricity and nice stores and close to challenge where you can get a cab to any part of nigeria like a transit hub for anybody entering into Ibadan.you must pass challenge.

If you want the extra rowdy then you move to all this bode,molete,foko,oke padre and so on...then we have the Yemetu,UCH which is relatively quiet and have nice quarters...

Then you can head to AKOBO,BODIJA and houses here are not too expensive also and very serene also...educated people with close proximity to Uni Ibadan and lots of joints and malls around here also and there you have bodija market....i guess you could gauge prices as i am describing all this places but as bodija is?with 500k?you will get a 5 bed house with tiles and water and everything all set so thats how ok it is if you wanna live in ib...

400K Gets you a nice place around oluyole.felele about200k...Akala about 400k....molete about 100k...rind road about 350 k..all this places are nice places with no agberos or there about...ask any one and there is no traffic in ibadan...the roads have just been expanded to double lanes and life is generally smooth and if its food....food yapa yaski...

I presently live in dd agos but i enter my IB every week and i usually catch the best of fun around mokola,eleiyele,ologuneru side where there are new settlements and hotels and there about...there are nice hotels everywhere and ladies from universities up and down...

Go check it out and i promise you it is a land doing well with no stress or hypertension..

Shalom.
at your age, your priority is still pucci and d rest. shame
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 24, 2019
mediclife1987:

You mean the nice ass ladies are respectful? Waoh, that's veey cool oh...imagine a respectful ass bouncing on my kondo... tongue
ur small 2inches diccck, stop lauding it. and read ur books
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by seangy4konji: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2019
camobri:

at your age, your priority is still pucci and d rest. shame
coming from someone advertising how to enlarge penis and cure premature ejaculation..better cure your self first.
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2019
seangy4konji:
coming from someone advertising how to enlarge penis and cure premature ejaculation..better cure your self first.
Go and marry and be useful in life
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by seangy4konji: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
camobri:

Go and marry and be useful in life
is ur mama single?
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by wealth499(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
ziziangel:

100k to 150k, depending on the structure
Thanks
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by finest0007(m): 6:07am On Dec 25, 2019
Been house hunting for over a week with no positive result. Anyone with knowledge of a self contain not too far from UI gate should hit me up. Agbowo, Ajibode, Bodija etc I need a self con with 120k max total package.

http:///2348102166459
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2019
Google - self contain for rent in agbowo ibadan

finest0007:
Been house hunting for over a week with no positive result. Anyone with knowledge of a self contain not too far from UI gate should hit me up. Agbowo, Ajibode, Bodija etc I need a self con with 120k max total package.

http:///2348102166459

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.