Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,147 members, 7,845,798 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students (16730 Views)

Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) / Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos / Robbers Storm Mansion In Imo State, Loot Properties Without Mercy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by shamecurls(m): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
recession

This is what the incompetent dullard will be remembered for:

Herdsmen killings.
Boko Haram killings.
Muslim Brotherhood attack.
The killing of Shittes'
Lopsided Appointment.
High cases of Suicide due to hopelessness.
Hunger.
High death rate.
High robbery incidence.
Total collapse of the Naira.
High political witch-hunt.
VindictiviSM is high.
Killing of Christians.
Electricity has dropped completely to zero.

Add yours Abeg am tired of typing

Blood of WizKid!

You still wailing as at 11.50pm

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by Enoquin(f): 12:12am On Feb 13, 2017
shocked Had to switch my phone on to call my brother. He confirmed they entered the main campus, he is reading in Annex though. The police have taken control though.

It's strange though, a patrol team is always around the school area towards that main camp side self. The trauma is going to unsettle the affected students though especially as exams starts today

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by harriet412(f): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2017
I no kuku go night class.... been calling my friends tho' they are all safe.

I just pity the affected ones.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by Cashrill(m): 12:22am On Feb 13, 2017
Meanwhile am still chilling in ACB cool grin
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by Talentteam100(f): 12:40am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by getukudo(m): 12:41am On Feb 13, 2017
They are students (confra boiz).
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by arsenal33: 12:41am On Feb 13, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
recession

This is what the incompetent dullard will be remembered for:

Herdsmen killings.
Boko Haram killings.
Muslim Brotherhood attack.
The killing of Shittes'
Lopsided Appointment.
High cases of Suicide due to hopelessness.
Hunger.
High death rate.
High robbery incidence.
Total collapse of the Naira.
High political witch-hunt.
VindictiviSM is high.
Killing of Christians.
Electricity has dropped completely to zero.

Add yours Abeg am tired of typing

militants
drug dealers
kidnappers
ritualists
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by DRPMJ(m): 12:51am On Feb 13, 2017
Oh my beloved Uniuyo.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by menwongo(m): 1:20am On Feb 13, 2017
Enoquin:
shocked Had to switch my phone on to call my brother. He confirmed they entered the main campus, he is reading in Annex though. The police have taken control though.

It's strange though, a patrol team is always around the school area towards that main camp side self. The trauma is going to unsettle the affected students though especially as exams starts today

Though, though and though

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by snowden9(m): 1:25am On Feb 13, 2017
Such shiit can't happen in my Alma mater uniben with their Jack Bauer trained security officers.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by malware: 2:03am On Feb 13, 2017
Eyyah so saint IPODS dey rob their kinsmen too?
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by geraldo077: 2:21am On Feb 13, 2017
snowden9:
Such shiit can't happen in my Alma mater uniben with their Jack Bauer trained security officers.
. My brother,that can never happen when you see those security men with their pump action.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by sageb: 2:25am On Feb 13, 2017
After the incident, the CSO address us (students) to keep calm,they are investigating and hopefully they will get the culprits. the robbers were about seven in number with ammunitions.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by herald9: 2:27am On Feb 13, 2017
Escaped with my laptop. Lucky me grin
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by sageb: 2:29am On Feb 13, 2017
Enoquin:

the affected students protested after the incident. they were calling for the postponement of exams today.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by maina55: 2:30am On Feb 13, 2017
ademoladeji:
Show us pischure of the men carrying Arms.....

undecided undecided undecided
chai... Is it that you don't have anything to say,,, seriously you lack common sense
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by Emelyluv(m): 5:12am On Feb 13, 2017
Hmmm.....please let's always be truthful for once...The wasn't any causality. The came with arms and did the operation without shooting anything.....Gods sees!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:12am On Feb 13, 2017
Chei thats not good I mean this is nonsense so they have too stop all this nonsense of theirs I mean that a act crime. angry
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by 9ja4show: 5:27am On Feb 13, 2017
herald9:
Escaped with my laptop. Lucky me grin

Is it the campus at ikpa road?
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by hardbody: 5:37am On Feb 13, 2017
canalily:
Na them them. Students wit gun robbed students without gun

I tend to agree with you
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by Abdulazeez007(m): 5:37am On Feb 13, 2017
subtlemee:
This is sad...the securities should be queried
securities should be queried?
do they have ammunitions to protect demselves?
abi yyr a policeman trying to cover up for the force........
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by calabaman(m): 6:01am On Feb 13, 2017
@idydarling:

Hope you weren't affected?

Not heard from u and am a lil worried.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by LieDetector(m): 6:18am On Feb 13, 2017
domesifa:
Daredevil armed robbers have just attacked and robbed the students of the University of Uyo who were having night reading session at the CBN Hall, Town Campus, ahead of their first semester examinations which start tomorrow.

The robbers carted away laptop computers, mobile phones, cash and other valuables from the helpless students.

As at the time of writing this, the number of casualties could not be ascertained, though the robbers fired gunshots during the few minutes operation
get your facts right. No gunshot was fired. I was at Commonwealth. Closest building to CBN. How com I heard nothing. Sure they did come with gun but it wasn't shot.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by LieDetector(m): 6:28am On Feb 13, 2017
sageb:
After the incident, the CSO address us (students) to keep calm,they are investigating and hopefully they will get the culprits. the robbers were about seven in number with ammunitions.
heard one was caught. At least that would give leading informations as to the whereabouts of his partners in crime.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by Blue3k(m): 6:41am On Feb 13, 2017
Man this is insane. I feel like this is insideal job. Btw what happened to campus Police Departments.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:46am On Feb 13, 2017
blame the security, the CSO and his crew.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by herald9: 6:47am On Feb 13, 2017
9ja4show:

Is it the campus at ikpa road?
yes sir.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:48am On Feb 13, 2017
malware:
Eyyah so saint IPODS dey rob their kinsmen too?
how is iPod relating with uyo abeg mbok?
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by herald9: 6:52am On Feb 13, 2017
LieDetector:
get your facts right. No gunshot was fired. I was at Commonwealth. Closest building to CBN. How com I heard nothing. Sure they did come with gun but it wasn't shot.
Yeah... No gunshots, just hot slaps.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by VOJA(m): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2017
Enoquin:

Those so-called poliice officers hardly stay there awake or conscious of their duties. Most times they're drunk. As if that isn't enough, they're fond of chasing defaulted tricycle riders along that Ikpa road as if they're paid for marathon race.

What really beats my imagination up-until now is the fact that adequate security inside that campus is still a complete sham.
I mean, this is not the first time it's happening. Yet, the school management remains insensitive to the plight of the innocent Students who dares to come into school at night.

If only their SUG wasn't a mere ineffective union being controlled by the school management, it's an incident like this they should peacefully protest against - first thing this morning.

Enough is Enough.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta / My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. / Self-Acclaimed Billionaire Arrested For Duping Car Rental Company, Hotel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.