Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,457 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students (16726 Views)

Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) / Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos / Robbers Storm Mansion In Imo State, Loot Properties Without Mercy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by Blue3k(m): 7:00am On Feb 13, 2017
VOJA:

Those so-called poliice officers hardly stay there awake or conscious of their duties. Most times they're drunk. As if that isn't enough, they're fond of chasing defaulted tricycle riders along that Ikpa road as if they're paid for marathon race.

What really beats my imagination up-until now is the fact that adequate security inside that campus is still a complete sham.
I mean, this is not the first time it's happening. Yet, the school management remains insensitive to the plight of the innocent Students who dares to come into school at night.

If only their SUG wasn't a mere ineffective union being controlled by the school management, it's an incident like this they should peacefully protest against - first thing this morning.

Enough is Enough.

Nigerians need to learn to sue the pants of these irresponsible institutions. After the have to cough up a few checks they will learn to care for the well being of students.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by ademoladeji(m): 7:27am On Feb 13, 2017
maina55:
chai... Is it that you don't have anything to say,,, seriously you lack common sense

I'm really conviced you lack manners.

You just displayed your level of f0olishness here.

Op0nu
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by chiraqDemon(m): 7:59am On Feb 13, 2017
And inwas about to go and read there o
Damn

Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by chiraqDemon(m): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2017
If na permanent site them nor for get mind cos them sabi how engineering students razz
Those engineering students razz pass the cultists sef according to wetin i hear
Them tell me say last time them try rob perm site say them pursue them and dem leave their loot grin

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by harriet412(f): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2017
herald9:
Escaped with my laptop. Lucky me grin
Na so, as if u were in CBN. grin
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by chiraqDemon(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2017
malware:
Eyyah so saint IPODS dey rob their kinsmen too?
Why r u stupid nau?
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by joepentwo(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2017
oh! Poor, wretched uniuyo...

I blame d management
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by joepentwo(m): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2017
oh! Poor, wretched uniuyo...

I blame d management
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by malware: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Why r u stupid nau?

It's very easy to say what you said. But it doesn't make meaning to me.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by montumonami(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2017
domesifa:
Daredevil armed robbers have just attacked and robbed the students of the University of Uyo who were having night reading session at the CBN Hall, Town Campus, ahead of their first semester examinations which start tomorrow.

The robbers carted away laptop computers, mobile phones, cash and other valuables from the helpless students.

As at the time of writing this, the number of casualties could not be ascertained, though the robbers fired gunshots during the few minutes operation
People can lie for the nation.......... I was present during the incidence....... No casualties, no gunshots.. Though they were armed
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by Enoquin(f): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2017
menwongo:

Though, though and though

Yes, noticed all the *thoughs* this morning cheesy

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by Enoquin(f): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2017
sageb:
the affected students protested after the incident. they were calling for the postponement of exams today.

Oh? Exams have been postponed to tomorrow, according to my brother. What will a one-day postponement do? Pele oh, nto ufok nwed
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by Enoquin(f): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2017
VOJA:

Those so-called poliice officers hardly stay there awake or conscious of their duties. Most times they're drunk. [b]As if that isn't enough, they're fond of chasing defaulted tricycle riders along that Ikpa road as if they're paid for marathon race.

What really beats my imagination up-until now is the fact that adequate security inside that campus is still a complete sham.
I mean, this is not the first time it's happening. Yet, the school management remains insensitive to the plight of the innocent Students who dares to come into school at night.

If only their SUG wasn't a mere ineffective union being controlled by the school management, it's an incident like this they should peacefully protest against - first thing this morning.

Enough is Enough.

[/b]

On that narrow road? shocked
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by Idydarling(f): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2017
calabaman:
@idydarling:

Hope you weren't affected?

Not heard from u and am a lil worried.
my dear, my God is great, I was in that hall till 10pm b4 i left, few mins later my girlfrd called and said that the hall was being robbed, I've posted on fb sef, exam has been canceled for today, I'll call you later.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by menwongo(m): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2017
Enoquin:

Yes, noticed all the *thoughs* this morning cheesy

Mbo abadie eyen eka?
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by sageb: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2017
Enoquin:

Oh? Exams have been postponed to tomorrow, according to my brother. What will a one-day postponement do? Pele oh, nto ufok nwed
yea its been postpone till tomorrow, vals day ,
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by herald9: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2017
harriet412:

Na so, as if u were in CBN. grin
Noooo... I was in BCN grin

Were you robbed?
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by calabaman(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2017
Idydarling:
my dear, my God is great, I was in that hall till 10pm b4 i left, few mins later my girlfrd called and said that the hall was being robbed, I've posted on fb sef, exam has been canceled for today, I'll call you later.

Truly disheartening news.
Glory to God you are safe.
Will be expecting ur call.. have a great day ahead.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by herald9: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2017
VOJA:

Those so-called poliice officers hardly stay there awake or conscious of their duties. Most times they're drunk. As if that isn't enough, they're fond of chasing defaulted tricycle riders along that Ikpa road as if they're paid for marathon race.

Enough is Enough.

Guy, those security men are terribly ineffective. In fact, a gateman could perform better than them.

Imagine I was once accosted by some groups of boys just by the security post, while the silly security officers looked the other way.

Their lackadaisical attitudes makes me think they are in connivance of some sort with those hoodlums.

In or outside the school, you are on your own. THAT'S WHY I'M JOINING A GYM SESSION SOON.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by Enoquin(f): 11:33am On Feb 13, 2017
menwongo:

Mbo abadie eyen eka?

Eyen Eka mkpo iddioko

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by theway83: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2017
Recession things,no where is safety in ni9ja.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by sageb: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
LieDetector:
heard one was caught. At least that would give leading informations as to the whereabouts of his partners in crime.
yeah one was caught in annex,hopeful urgent measures should be put in place to curtail these miscreants.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by silverspringle(f): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Just negodu ...and any time i'm to drive in, those security guys will be searching everywhere in my car but could not even catch the real rubbers. This country is a joke.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by harriet412(f): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
herald9:
Noooo... I was in BCN grin
Were you robbed?

Nah.... was in the hostel. Funny enough I left there few minutes before 10.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by calabaman(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Idydarling:

^^^
never received ur call as promised.
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by Idydarling(f): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
calabaman:

^^^
never received ur call as promised.
ur number was switched off sir, I tried calling you severally
Re: Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students by calabaman(m): 3:33am On Feb 14, 2017
Idydarling:
ur number was switched off sir, I tried calling you severally

Oops. oh no... Just confirmed that its truly off. Apologies

Back on now tho... but sup with the 'sir'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrests Mother, Daughter For Stabbing Nursing Mum In Delta / My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. / Self-Acclaimed Billionaire Arrested For Duping Car Rental Company, Hotel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.