Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,514 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (88744 Views)

Auto Sales From USA And Canada. / Cars With A Great Discount And Minimum Fees From The USA And Canada! / Compare The Prices Of Suv Cleared Via Cotonue And Apapa/tincan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2010
mayonikks:

Hi Fhemmy;

I need urgently a japanese car from Cotonue for a max budget of 500K.

what are my choices please and if possible post pictures.

cheers!!

Hello Sir,
Thanks for your inquiries.
However, i dont buy cars from Cotonue, i export from USA and Canada to Nigeria, but we will not be undersold.
So if you still would like something from this part of the world, let us know and we will give you something clean, reliable and good.
We narrow the gap between great cars and affordabilities

See a sample of what you might be able to offer you with a little more to your budget.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2010
Wont be undersold.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by dacouse(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2010
How much will u pre-order a 2007 volks passat with all toys for a small boy like me saw one with both leather and fabric and fell in love,keeylless,nav,and cream interior pls rpl asap or maybe drop mai email with u wat u.adore me with pictures af my to be car insha Allau thank u sir
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2010
dacouse:

How much will u pre-order a 2007 volks passat with all toys for a small boy like me saw one with both leather and fabric and fell in love,keeylless,nav,and cream interior pls rpl asap or maybe drop mai email with u wat u.adore me with pictures af my to be car insha Allau thank u sir

Thank you for your inquiries.
That is a nice ride that you are talking about, and all the toys that comes with it, however, all those toys dont come cheap.

For a 2007 VW Passat with all those toys that you have mentioned = 3.7M

However, if you decide to go to a simpler model of same year, as shown in the pix, you will be able to get one for the cost of 2.63M

With 30% deposit, the ride will be on the next ship to Lagos, we will ship and clear and deliver to you in 4 weeks.

Hope to be of great service to you soon.

Enjoy the attached pix.

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2010
Here is pix for the base model and cheaper one

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2010
Safety + great ride + good price = Steal of a deal
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:31am On Jan 27, 2010
Why pay more for what you can pay less for?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by darznets(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2010
@ Fhemmmy
Great works ure doing here. Please can i have an idea of the cost of the following:

2003 Toyota Corolla
2003 VW Jetta

Waiting for your reply
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2010
darznets:

@ Fhemmmy
Great works ure doing here. Please can i have an idea of the cost of the following:

2003 Toyota Corolla
2003 VW Jetta

Waiting for your reply

Thank you for the kind words, you are why we are in business.

For a 2003 Toyota Corolla LE = 1.55M
For a 2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLS = 1.41M

The price is inclusive of Buying, shipping and clearing with delivery if in the Greater Lagos Area.

We wil not be undersold and we take pride in what we sell.

Check out your self in the rides attached, dreams do become reality.

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2010
Femmmy Motos Present to you, the 2003 Corolla.
30% deposit will get you any of the 2 and balance upon delivery . . . . .4 weeks delivery.

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by eljp(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2010
Hello Femmmy,
Please, what is the range of the cost of a Toyota Camry LE (full option, AC, tapping glass) that can be delivered direct to Nigeria? I have less than 700k. my e-mail is ejibrinpaul@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by bdian: 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2010
Great job flemmy.
realy impressed.
With a budget of 1.5M need a good any of honda/toyota/hyuadai
not below 2005, better if suv
what can you do and advise.
waiting on you now. very ready if a great deal.

Thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2010
eljp:

Hello Femmmy,
Please, what is the range of the cost of a Toyota Camry LE (full option, AC, tapping glass) that can be delivered direct to Nigeria? I have less than 700k. my e-mail is ejibrinpaul@yahoo.com

Hello Sir,

Please note that i do not buy cars in Cotonue, these are rides that will be exported to Nigeria en route Cotonue to Nigeria because of the age limit.
[size=14pt]So with that kind of budget that you have, we will only be able to give you a 1992 or 1992 Toyota camry[/size], and i cant not guarantee Tint windors.
But we will get you something so clean and smooth and reliable, but surely not under 700K.
Hope to be of service to you soon.
For more info: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2010
bdian:

Great job flemmy.
realy impressed.
With a budget of 1.5M need a good any of honda/toyota/hyuadai
not below 2005, better if suv
what can you do and advise.
waiting on you now. very ready if a great deal.

Thanks.

Thank you for the inquiries.
We take pride in what we sell and will not be undersold.
With a budget of 1.5M Naira, you will be able to get the following in the make you have selected:

2006 Hyundai Elantra GLS
2005 Hyundai Sonata GL - With 1.6M, we might be able to deliver the 2006 Sonata, the newer shape like End of Discussion.

Honda Product
2005 Honda Civic LX - Limited choice

Toyota Product
Nothing under 2005 Model.

Hope to be of service to you, we will not be undersold

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by nyrol(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2010
The blessed hat is at work again!
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2010
nyrol:

The blessed hat is at work again!

The blessed hat has it all.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2010
Let us get you the best for your money
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by eljp(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2010
Hello Flemmmy,
You suggested 1993 Toyota Camry, Please can I have a foto of it and the cost of landing it in Nigeria. I will also need the price for a Honda Academy, including the pics. Am interested in a very good/neat car, full option, auto, tapping etc that i can pick-up here in Lagos at a low cost.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by adeyemis: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2010
pls how much will cost me to get Toyota sienna 99 model and Toyota camry 96 model(orobo) to Lagos.Thank you
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2010
eljp:

Hello Flemmmy,
You suggested 1993 Toyota Camry, Please can I have a foto of it and the cost of landing it in Nigeria. I will also need the price for a Honda Academy, including the pics. Am interested in a very good/neat car, full option, auto, tapping etc that i can pick-up here in Lagos at a low cost.

Hello Sir,
I have no idea what is an Honda Academy, please tell me the year and model of the car and i will get you a price accordingly.
As for the 1993 Toyota Camry . . . . .I could send you pictures, but the car is yet to be in Nigeria, still here in yankee and it is either you do a Pre-Order of it, else it will be sold to the highest bidder in Nigeria on a first come first serve basis.

So tell me how you would like to proceed and we will act accordingly.

There is even a new fee right now CTN . . . .on every car, SUV/ Van . . .will have to pay extra 400$$ so i am not sure yet how this will affect all pricing.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2010
adeyemis:

pls how much will cost me to get Toyota sienna 99 model and Toyota camry 96 model(orobo) to Lagos.Thank you

Hello Sir,

We will still not be undersold . . . . .we take pride in what we sell.

For a 1996 Toyota Camry, we will be able to deliver to you something so smooth, reliable and great at a cost of 800K
For a 1990 Toyota Sienna, we will get you reliable one at a cost of 1.3M

Please note that all these prices would have been 66K less but now we have to pay extra 66K to the Nigerian government, this the higher cost of the rides.

I will post you some pictures tomorrow for you . . . . .the news of the CTN Fees is really weighing me down, cos i hate to see our clients pay so much for what is not needed . . . .but in business, it is only fair to pass on the charges/profit to the clients
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:59am On Jan 28, 2010
Despite the new CTN Charges, we will still do our best to remain affordable.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2010
Thank God for another day . . . . There are still more good deals in the blessed hat.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by ayusman16(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2010
Hello Fhemmy,

How market? grin

I am still making progress in gathering money for my Toyota 4runner. I want to see if i can raise more funds to get a millennum model like 2001.

Also, my friend want to know how much you can get 1997 Honda Bulldog - Leather seat and if possible post pictures?

Waiting for your reply.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2010
ayusman16:

Hello Fhemmy,

How market? grin

I am still making progress in gathering money for my Toyota 4runner. I want to see if i can raise more funds to get a millennum model like 2001.

Also, my friend want to know how much you can get 1997 Honda Bulldog - Leather seat and if possible post pictures?

Waiting for your reply.

Hello Sir,
Whenever you are ready to pick your ride, we will be ready to get you the best money can buy.
For the 1997 Honda Accord with leather, your friend will be looking at 950K
Attached are sample pix.

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2010
The back

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2010
We remain affordable
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by ayusman16(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2010
@Fhemmy

What happened to the agreement btw you and Kadzukky? As regards the 96 Camry? I highly recommended you to him ooo.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2010
ayusman16:

@Fhemmy

What happened to the agreement btw you and Kadzukky? As regards the 96 Camry? I highly recommended you to him ooo.

Oga Mi Sir,
I am sorry, There is not an Additional 400$ to be paid to Nigerian Port Authority and that will surely affect all prices.
I have sent him another mail willing to see, how we can meet at the middle. . . .but i guess he is yet to see it.
He has my number, tell him to buzz me and i am sure we will be able to work something out.

I am yet to be myself since the new of the Cargo Tracking Number Fee
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Busybody2(f): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2010
E ku ishe Oluwa o, woulda frequented your threads more, but it seems like, no, its been alledged that I don't know how to post anywhere without derailing threads so . . . embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2010
Busy_body:

E ku ishe Oluwa o, woulda frequented your threads more, but it seems like, no, its been alledged that I don't know how to post anywhere without derailing threads so . . . embarassed embarassed embarassed

Seeing you on my thread? That means today will be great still and tomorrow will be better.
I am honored to have you on my thread . . . . . . I love a sister that knows how to keep it real.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:35am On Jan 29, 2010
We cater for all budget

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (70) (Reply)

Lagos Plate Number Is Available / US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / Learn About Title Brands And Say Goodbye To Guesswork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.