Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (88744 Views)

Auto Sales From USA And Canada. / Cars With A Great Discount And Minimum Fees From The USA And Canada! / Compare The Prices Of Suv Cleared Via Cotonue And Apapa/tincan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by egolaw75: 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2010
fhemmy, pls what is the cost of mitsubushi space wagon 97
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by dayjea: 12:22am On Jan 04, 2010
Fhemmy,can u get me a full option 2004 toyota camry with full features and resonable mileage for N1.2million.I'm as ready as ready,lets communicate on deejaywonder@yahoo.com.au.Thx
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:37am On Jan 04, 2010
ego_law75:

fhemmy, pls what is the cost of mitsubushi space wagon 97

Hello Sir,

I am not sure i know what ride is called Space wagon, i will admit, so if you could please tell me the real name or display a similar pix, we will put all our resources to work for you.
Happy New year, and looking forward to being of great service to you.
Hope to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied customers.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:48am On Jan 04, 2010
dayjea:

Fhemmy,can u get me a full option 2004 toyota camry with full features and resonable mileage for N1.2million.I'm as ready as ready,lets communicate on deejaywonder@yahoo.com.au.Thx

As of today's price, the best price we can offer a 2004 Toyota Camry LE or CE Model will be 1.9M Naira.

Please note that we are aware that 1.2M is a lot of money and not easy to come by.
However, we will not be able to offer a 2004 Toyota Camry at such price you have requested for.

We hope to be able to offer such price in future, on the condition that $$ exchange rate will go back to $$1 to 100 Naira.

Happy New year.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by egolaw75: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2010
fhemmy pls see the attached mitsubushi space wagon

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2010
Sorry we dont have access to those kinda ride.
Just because we dont, we promise to give you 5% off your next buy from us.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:00am On Jan 05, 2010
Keep dem offers coming in
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by ayusman16(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2010
@Fhemmy

Compliments of the season.

How much do think you can get me clean full option Honda Oddysey 2002 (hope i got the spelling right) or the Toyota Sienna of the same model?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2010
ayusman16:

@Fhemmy

Compliments of the season.

How much do think you can get me clean full option Honda Oddysey 2002 (hope i got the spelling right) or the Toyota Sienna of the same model?

Happy New year to you and your family Sir.
Thank you for your Inquiries
For a 2002 Toyota Sienna, our best price will be 1.45M
For a 2002 Honda Odyssey, our best price will be 1.35M
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:43am On Jan 08, 2010
Drop it like it is hot
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by bimbor(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2010
Looks like our people prefer pre-order to Cotonou deal. Just an observation.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
I am sure there are some people that would prefer Cotonue deals to Pre-Order as well, it is all a matter of preference.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by sesbol(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
Hi Femoo,
Please can you tell me how much will land a 2004 Mecury Villager Van in Lagos
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2010
sesbol:

Hi Femoo,
Please can you tell me how much will land a 2004 Mecury Villager Van in Lagos

Hello Sir,

There is no 2004 Mercury Villager, the last one was made in 2001 for 2002 Calendar year.
For that, you will be looking at 1.4M
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2010
Check out this estate model . . . more expensive though.

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2010
More pix for your eyes

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2010
We narrow the gap btw affordabilities and great rides, and yet never compromise safety
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2010
Tell us what you want . . . . we will do all we could to make it happen
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2010
Valentine deals starting soon.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2010
Let us serve you.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:24am On Jan 11, 2010
Dont snooze.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2010
Satisfaction guaranteed.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2010
Any ride, we guarantee the lowest price without compromise.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2010
What u want could be cheaper than you thought
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by german007(m): 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2010
Grab these rides in time for valentine, Sweep that special lady of her feet! Well done fhemmy
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2010
german007:

Grab these rides in time for valentine, Sweep that special lady of her feet! Well done fhemmy

Chief, i dey feel you oh
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2010
Tell it like it is
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:48am On Jan 14, 2010
Why ride an Okada to a date on Valentine day . . . . let us love-vendor you up with a nice and affordable ride.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2010
Cotonue could be fun . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by sesbol(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2010
Sir Femooo this is it but the price is far above my Budget what do we do
i trip for this ride
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2010
sesbol:

Sir Femooo this is it but the price is far above my Budget what do we do
i trip for this ride

Maybe we need to downgrade a little . . . better still, give us your budget and we will cut the coat according to your material
We know you work so hard for your money, so we have to treat you right
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2010
Order your older cars through Cotonue and we will get you the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

Lagos Plate Number Is Available / US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / Learn About Title Brands And Say Goodbye To Guesswork

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.