Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (88747 Views)

Auto Sales From USA And Canada. / Cars With A Great Discount And Minimum Fees From The USA And Canada! / Compare The Prices Of Suv Cleared Via Cotonue And Apapa/tincan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by gideonosa: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2010
hello fhemmmy,
please how much will Honda CRV-2000/2001 land cotonue in dollars?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2010
gideonosa:

hello fhemmmy,
please how much will Honda CRV-2000/2001 land cotonue in dollars?

Thank you for taking time to go through our thread.
We strive for great things and will remain affordable.
Shipping to Cotonue might save you some money, as you wont have to worry about paying the new CTN Charge of 400$.

For a 2000 Honda CR-V, we will be able to buy and ship a good one at a cost of 7500$ and i blv the clearing will be like 200K Naira
For a 2001 Honda CR-V, we will be able to buy and ship a good one at a cost of 7800$ and i blv the clearing will be like 200K Naira

Enjoy the attached pix and imagine all imaginables . . . . wink

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2010
More to behold

30% deposit seals the deal and the next ship will leave soon . . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by gideonosa: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2010
thanks for your quick reply.pls how long will it take for the car to be delive in cotonue?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2010
gideonosa:

thanks for your quick reply.pls how long will it take for the car to be delive in cotonue?

3 weeks from the days the ship sails.
If we have to clear for you, give a week for that as well.
The next ship leaves very soon, and the cut off date is just days away
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by davejos: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2010
hi,how much will u do a 2003/2004 crv ex full ops all things intact to lag
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2010
davejos:

hi,how much will u do a 2003/2004 crv ex full ops all things intact to lag

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the inquiries . . . . . never will we be undersold.
For a 2003 Honda CR-V Through Lagos Nigeria = 2.15M
For a 2003 Honda CR-V Through Cotonue to Nigeria  = 2.08M

For a 2004 Honda CR-V Through Lagos Nigeria = 2.45M
For a 2004 Honda CR-V Through Lagos Nigeria = 2.38M

Price inclusive to Lagos

Attached are some sample pics for your imagination.

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2010
More pix

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2010
When just anything is not enough, we will get you the best.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2010
We will never be undersold.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:20am On Jan 30, 2010
We appreciate your business.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2010
What a sunny day
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by mayonikks: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2010
Hi;

What are my best options with #750k??

Car and if possible Jeep-----

Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2010
mayonikks:

Hi;

Thanks

Hello Sir,

Narrow down the Inquiry a little.
What brand of ride do you like . . . . .Honda or Toyota.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2010
mayonikks:

Hi;

Thanks

In the meantime, this is what we think is possible within your price range in the SUV arena.
So tell us what kinda car you will like and we will give you price based on your interest . . . . .Cos we respect your time, we wont wanna waste your time, giving you price to something you wont like.

For a 1997 or 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Via Cotonue = 880K
For a 1993 Isuzu Rodeo (Night get a newer model), we'll see what is available when you ready = 800K
For a 1995 or 1996 For explorer = 750K
For a 1992 - 1995 Pathfinder = 850K - Wont advice them, they might come with too much wahala

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2010
We have something for all budgets
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Pressed2mi: 1:10am On Jan 31, 2010
@Fhemmy,

I will never vex with a potential customer . . . . .
Average mileage to me is 20K Miles a year, meaning for a 2001 ride, meaning it is like 9 years old car, cos it was actually made in 2000, so for such ride, a mileage of 180K miles will be average mileage.
And like i said, the colour could be any color.
It is a like a man looking for a wife, to such man every woman is a potential.
When you eliminate other nationalities and decide to marry just Nigerian, now you have only half of 150 Million and only someone that over the age of 18 years and now yu only have access to maybe 50 Millions people, and now eliminate the married women, and that leaves you with 20 Million women, and now you decided you dont want a short woman, u will eliminate another 10 million people, and now you want light skin, and that eliminate another 5 million people and you are now left with 5 million potential women.
Now you want a woman that has a degree and that leaves you with another 2 million women.
You want only a Chrirstian and that leave you with another 1 millions women.
Now you want a Medical Doctor, and u left with only 20,000 women
Now you want a woman with onion a$$, you now left with only 200 women.
You want woman with dimples and now you left with just 20 women.
Now you want woman with orange bosoms, and left with just 2

Now see how expensive, it will be?

Where did u learn this kind of marketing skill?
Now I am not a dealer but a buyer and I have a low budget of 650k in Nigeria and looking for a toyota camry 1993 -1996, Neat or better still suggest something good that is not a golf.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:41am On Jan 31, 2010
Pressed2mi:

@Fhemmy,

Average mileage to me is 20K Miles a year, meaning for a 2001 ride, meaning it is like 9 years old car, cos it was actually made in 2000, so for such ride, a mileage of 180K miles will be average mileage.
When you eliminate other nationalities and decide to marry just Nigerian, now you have only half of 150 Million and only someone that over the age of 18 years and now yu only have access to maybe 50 Millions people, and now eliminate the married women, and that leaves you with 20 Million women, and now you decided you dont want a short woman, u will eliminate another 10 million people, and now you want light skin, and that eliminate another 5 million people and you are now left with 5 million potential women.
Now you want a woman that has a degree and that leaves you with another 2 million women.

Now I am not a dealer but a buyer and I have a low budget of 650k in Nigeria and looking for a toyota camry 1993 -1996, Neat or better still suggest something good that is not a golf.

Hello Sir,
We will never be mad at the potential customer or even a window shopper . . . . .We have grown over the years to know that.
However . . . You sound like someone that we have spoken before, cos what you have posted sounded much like most of my own statement.
Where i learn the marketing skill from? I will say it is not a skill, but fact of life.

Now if i understood what you saying correctly, you want a ride and your budget is 650K . . . . .Trust me, that is a lot of money, however, for a good car and reliable ride, your choices are not that many, however, we promised to cater for all budgets, so we will do our best, but you could help us a little by telling us what kinda brand you like (Honda, Toyota, Nissan or what ?) and we will be able to respond based on your like and choices . . . . cos we know your time is precious to you.

However, if you would like a 1993 Camry with your budget, that might be a little hard, cos our current charges on such Camrys are 700K, but if all you can afford is 650K, we will still work with you, cos Car is no more a luxury but a necessity, BUT we would not be able to settle for 30% deposit, you might have to deposit something more.

Get back to us and we will do all in our best to get you something.

Hope to be of great service to you soon . . . . . . . .And be able to add your name to the growing lists of our satisfied customers
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2010
Happy Sunday . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2010
Still shipping via Cotonue and saves
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Busybody2(f): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Seeing you on my thread? That means today will be great still and tomorrow will be better.
I am honored to have you on my thread . . . . . .[b] I love a sister that knows how to keep it real
.[/b]

shocked shocked shocked yeparipa, flag . . . bull . . . red . . . grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Pressed2mi:

@Fhemmy,

Chei see customer negotiation cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2010
Busy_body:

shocked shocked shocked yeparipa, flag . . . bull . . . red . . . grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Chei see customer negotiation cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

My sister, the customers brings out the best in me oh . . . . having so much fun of my life and learning a lot too.
When i thought i have no patient at all, i get more from Him.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Busybody2(f): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2010
Fhemmmy:

My sister, the customers brings out the best in me oh . . . . having so much fun of my life and learning a lot too.
When i thought i have no patient at all, i get more from Him.

NA this kain customers that will beg you for 4 months to sell them a N1m car for N600k, you eventually agree, then on the d-day, they turn up with N400k, chei, you'd be so happy to get rid of them, you would even tell them to just pay you N200k and go away with their two left feet cheesy grin cheesy

I give it up to Pressed2mi though for his ingenuity, now thats one customer you can't resist cheesy

@ Pressed2mi

I am just pulling your legs ni o, your bargaining skill/post is the funniest I have ever come across on NL, you just made my day, can we have more from where that came from grin grin grin
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2010
Busy_body:

NA this kain customers that will beg you for 4 months to sell them a N1m car for N600k, you eventually agree, then on the d-day, they turn up with N400k, chei, you'd be so happy to get rid of them, you would even tell them to just pay you N200k and go away with their two left feet cheesy grin cheesy
I give it up to Pressed2mi though for his ingenuity, now thats one customer you can't resist cheesy
@ Pressed2mi

I am just pulling your legs ni o, your bargaining skill/post is the funniest I have ever come across on NL, you just made my day, can we have more from where that came from grin grin grin

He was just using my words against me.
I was the one that gave the analysis when discussing a price of a car to the client.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Busybody2(f): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2010
I know na, lol, like bushmeat and hunter cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2010
Busy_body:

I know na, lol, like bushmeat and hunter cheesy grin cheesy

I learn from those ahead of me . . . . .those that paved the way for the little us
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Busybody2(f): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I learn from those ahead of me . . . . .those that paved the way for the little us

Remember the story of David and Goliath and perish the notion of the word "little" wink Its onwards and upwards for you, heck, the sky can't even limit you wink
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2010
Busy_body:

Remember the story of David and Goliath and perish the notion of the word "little" wink Its onwards and upwards for you, heck, the sky can't even limit you wink

Thank you very much my sister.
You are blessed too
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2010
We remain affordable
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:36am On Feb 01, 2010
As long as the ride is available in America and North America, then, we have access to it.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2010
We narrow the gaps between great rides and affordability
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by ayusman16(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2010
@Busy Body, Why you come dey praise the guy after u've yab him? Why u no ask fhemmy why him dey use big grammars and come dey shift d goal post before d start of the 2nd half?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (70) (Reply)

Lagos Plate Number Is Available / US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / Learn About Title Brands And Say Goodbye To Guesswork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.