Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Am Not A Thief, Says Ibori - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not A Thief, Says Ibori (500 Views)

Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / I Am Not A Thief, I Cannot Be A Thief, Says Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Thief, Says Ibori by mzirawo: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2017
I am not a thief, says Ibori
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/i-am-not-thief-says-ibori.html

James Ibori, former governor of Delta state, says the biggest concern he had while serving a jail sentence in the UK was how his people were coping in his absence.

Speaking in his hometown of Oghara during a special thanksgiving service organised in his honour, Ibori said: “ “Today, I have decided to speak for myself, I am not a thief. I cannot be a thief. Today is the day they say I should give testimony to God. For those that know me, you know that my entire life is a testimony itself and I have said it over and over again that my life is fashioned by God, directed by God, sealed, acknowledged and blessed by God and I believe that since the day I was born.”. This is his first public address since last Saturday when he returned to the country.

Re: I Am Not A Thief, Says Ibori by success1smyn(m): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2017
please again park well, if u no be tif then wet in u be. So u mean God designed ur stupid stealing life. He was even celebrating and testifying. Haba
I keep wondering
Why Nigeria is cursed with leaders like this?
smh
Re: I Am Not A Thief, Says Ibori by Sunnymatey(m): 7:28am On Feb 13, 2017
I just google the name Ibori and saw the following: thief, criminal, ex convict, treasury looter etc
Re: I Am Not A Thief, Says Ibori by dimexy247(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2017
Shut up Ibori, you're thief, elewon, gbewiri and all other adjectives I can't remember now.
Re: I Am Not A Thief, Says Ibori by axeman2(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2017
YOU ARE A POLITICAL THIEF WHO OWNS THE MONEY THAT YOU WERE CAUGHT WITH?
Re: I Am Not A Thief, Says Ibori by axeman2(m): 7:52am On Feb 13, 2017
false birth certificat false pasport oga u be confirm 419.
Re: I Am Not A Thief, Says Ibori by Zirah: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2017
He's not a thief ke? This bastard has been stealing since time immemorial.

(1) (Reply)

More PHOTOS: Ambode, Mimiko, Aregbesola, Fayose And Ajimobi Meet In Ekiti / Have You Heard About SPORA / Femi Gbajabiamila At The Finals Of Npa Lagos International Polo Tournament-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.