Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you (60825 Views)

Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. / Must Watch! Shocking Origin Of Six Everyday Items. Number 6 Will Shock You / See The World's Oldest Condom and Other Everyday Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Abcrobert(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
NLSniper:
see why I no like book

Ahahahagringrin
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by piagbara: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
leobrownish:

skin? e b like cement and sand mixed together.... can't believe this
With bamboo stucked into it

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by justicee4all: 7:29am On Feb 15, 2017
Thepasserby:
The human eye

God is wonderful

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Do you have to call him a fool to make your point?
Nope. but I did, wah d hell are u gonna do about it bro??

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Thepasserby:
Sand

this is absolutely beautiful. i want to fill my room with sand if i could actually see them like that

4 Likes

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Is that thing banana?

Damn!
justicee4all:

God is wonderful

and powerful No doubt.
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
SirWere:
Overrated simplistic images.
undecided

I was hoping to see things like Oxygen Molecules, Sugar Crystals; Soap Micelles, wind cross-sections,

you know, something truly fabulous.

Not this angry undecided

at least we can see the calcuim cabonate structures in chalk

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
SirWere:
undecided

I was hoping to see things like Oxygen Molecules, Sugar Crystals; Soap Micelles, wind cross-sections,

Not this angry undecided

at least we can see the calcuim cabonate structures in chalk

Not everyone is a nerdy nerd

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by powerblaze(m): 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
leobrownish:

From dust to dust
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by midecrown(m): 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Skin doesn't look
lovely..nice one op
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by blacq2009(m): 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
SirWere:
undecided

Not this angry undecided
*In babe's voice* Go hope well ooh.
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by nams77: 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
SirWere:
undecided

Not this angry undecided
Do your own na.
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by donbenie(m): 12:03am On Feb 18, 2017
SirWere:
undecided

Not this angry undecided
He said everyday items,emphasis on everyday..

2 Likes

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Ajsmart(m): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2017
Amazing.... the physical things the naked eyes arr incapable of seeing.

Now imagine what truly goes on in the spiritual realm where our thoughts or mind are incapable of breaking through!

2 Likes

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Omoluabi16(m): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2017
rattlesnake:
a fool says in his heart there is no God
Hahn, hopefullandlord, ranchoddas
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by donbenie(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2017
eunisam:
i don't believe any of the above
It's Science not religion,your believe has nothing to do with it..

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by nikko1: 12:17am On Feb 18, 2017
Are you in need of quick cash

Call/Whatsapp Consulting Buzz on 09094536837
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by mustymatic(m): 12:19am On Feb 18, 2017
SirWere:
undecided

Not this angry undecided
The thread clearly says everyday items, n there's soap n sugar, who thinks this way... .You can create a thread on those things, Humans will never be satisfied grin

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by kenoz(m): 12:19am On Feb 18, 2017
undecided
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 18, 2017
Bahddo:
Hehehe... The magnified banana cross-section looks like a UFO
exactly,it even looked like they were about descending with the little slimmy part of the banana lukin like a LED buld
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 18, 2017
Bahddo:
Hehehe... The magnified banana cross-section looks like a UFO
exactly,it even looked like they were about descending with the little slimmy part of the banana lukin like a LED bulb
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by cybriz82(m): 12:23am On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=DrayDDon post=53682805]
Fool. it is right in your mouth. why not cut it off?
[/quote

so wetin come bring d insult nw?? callin him a fool...u get luck say i no b god.
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by toshmann(m): 12:28am On Feb 18, 2017
leobrownish:

Person wey get that skin nova baff grin
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by micflo28(m): 12:29am On Feb 18, 2017
wonder how the butts will look like when magnified cheesy grin
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by NovusHomo(m): 12:31am On Feb 18, 2017
Thepasserby:
Life is full of mysteries and surprises. These everyday things are what we see but when they are magnified, they look totally different from what we know.

Find below, magnified images of some common things we are all familiar with.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com

This is soap foam

NO, "soap suds".
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by toshmann(m): 12:35am On Feb 18, 2017
Admin401:

this is absolutely beautiful. i want to fill my room with sand if i could actually see them like that

If u see the earth, moutains, seas, rivers, rain forests, even deserts and the clouds from the sky you will be amazed by the beauty of this planet amd wonder why we fight wars when we can relax and enjoy the planet.

My two favorite views;
1. Flying into New York City at night
2. Once when I flew from San Diego to Detroit and watched the yellow sun setting behind the western sierra nevada mountains

4 Likes

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by softwerk(f): 12:36am On Feb 18, 2017
Wow!

The tongue actually looks sweet and sexy like lip smacking strawberrykiss

Little wonder the kind of heavenly pleasure a lady gets when it is skillfully used in cleaning a play head grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 18, 2017
Thought everybody saw objects this way! This is how I see everyday objects generally. Is something wrong with other people's eyes?
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 18, 2017
Abcrobert:
How satan fell from Heaven @ http://www.spiritpressonline.org/how-satan-fell-from-heaven/

Were you there? angry
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Origin(f): 12:46am On Feb 18, 2017
Idydarling:
so lovely, can't believe these images are like this when zoomed, that human eye scares me...

I was so scared. Like looking into the soul (a bottom less pit). GOD IS GREAT.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.