Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you (60824 Views)

Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. / Must Watch! Shocking Origin Of Six Everyday Items. Number 6 Will Shock You / See The World's Oldest Condom and Other Everyday Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 18, 2017
SirWere:
Overrated simplistic images.
undecided

I was hoping to see things like Oxygen Molecules, Sugar Crystals; Soap Micelles, wind cross-sections,

you know, something truly fabulous.

Not this angry undecided
Google them yourself or create your own thread. Nor be you buy data for the OP so stop telling him what u expected. This wasnt specifically to please you
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 18, 2017
SirWere:
undecided undecided

You religious people have started again
You atheist people have started again. Why not scroll past. Why let any comment about God bother you?

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by SaeDick: 12:54am On Feb 18, 2017
Wow.... bt d eye though

Been reading comments all the while on nairaland, now i wanna join the trend so i registered

Need help on how to quote a post or comment, please

Thank u all
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=cybriz82 post=53814125][/quote] One question for you dude, "wetin concern you??"
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by goingape1: 1:12am On Feb 18, 2017
Thepasserby:
The human eye
the human eye look like the woman yansh undecided
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by fashrola(m): 1:18am On Feb 18, 2017
browniex:
They are animals that have such sight capabilities, for example an eagle,An Elephant also has ultrasonic hearing.it can hear the footfalls of an ant.

Infrasonic grin
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by pweetyz(f): 1:20am On Feb 18, 2017
Jeez. Skin, eye, yucky.

Should have given a warning nau.
Gosh. What are those?
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by hotdealz(m): 1:31am On Feb 18, 2017
What about pawpaw?
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by UjSizzle(f): 1:43am On Feb 18, 2017
Wow. Fascinating.
The eyes and chalk are soooo beautiful cheesy
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by UjSizzle(f): 1:43am On Feb 18, 2017
SaeDick:
Wow.... bt d eye though

Been reading comments all the while on nairaland, now i wanna join the trend so i registered

Thank u all
Click 'Quote' at the bottom of the post you want to quote and type your comment after this: [/quote]

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by miredia(m): 1:43am On Feb 18, 2017
Valfrankie:

angry
And I was hoping you'd create a topic yourself on Oxygen Molecules, Sugar Crystals; Soap Micelles, wind cross-sections,
you know those truly fabulous things! angryundecided
MODIFIED: Last to comment on front page, I almost missed it!!! coolcoolcoolgringringrin
Brilliant bruv
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by naposki: 2:40am On Feb 18, 2017
"Discover The Step-By-Step, Super-Easy ,Highly Profitable Secret System a Young FEMALE NIGERIAN Uses For Generating a
Full-Time Six Figure Income From
Blogging.....In Just 6 Months!"[url] http://yambaabraham..com.ng/2016/09/discover-step-by-step-super-easy-highly.html[/url]
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Kingsley1000(m): 3:21am On Feb 18, 2017
really scary
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 4:03am On Feb 18, 2017
shocked
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Stanbeto: 4:06am On Feb 18, 2017
Is waaa o
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 18, 2017
hotdealz:
What about pawpaw?
grin grin u hongry? Let's go to food section
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 18, 2017
GiftedJosh:
Wow, is that sand

Not at all, that's dnas!
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 18, 2017
SirWere:
undecided

I was hoping to see things like Oxygen Molecules, Sugar Crystals; Soap Micelles, wind cross-sections,

Not this angry undecided

Sadist
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 18, 2017
For those who think they have flawless skin grin grin
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:15am On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmmm that is dangerous.
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by eezomatic: 5:32am On Feb 18, 2017
And this is a vagina under microscope

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Ramaa(m): 5:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Thepasserby:
Human skin
this is not my skin

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by DeRay98(m): 6:06am On Feb 18, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
Banana?.... looks creepy.... wow!!! never new sand looked that way.......... GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!

That banana picture is the stem of the plant and not the fruit

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Jibril10: 6:27am On Feb 18, 2017
[b][/b][i][/i]ALLAH IS GREAT!!ALLAH IS GREAT!!ALLAH IS GREAT!!
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by MARKone(m): 6:28am On Feb 18, 2017
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by solomix10(m): 6:36am On Feb 18, 2017
wow beautiful...... if we were created with electronic microscopic featured eyes... we wud av been seein beauties of neglected things... But wait o see skin ....iyaNNNMa ... disgustin n scary ..
You girls formin fine girl, fresh skin, ur skin looks lik ALIEN 's... hahahaha
apply ur mascara ...wen magnified... Stil lik ALIEN's..
"eye is deceivin guys"
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 18, 2017
Thepasserby:
The human tongue

then one fool will wake up and say there is no God! Na big bang create all this things abi? Big Fools

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Kennitrust(m): 6:52am On Feb 18, 2017
Valfrankie:

angry
And I was hoping you'd create a topic yourself on Oxygen Molecules, Sugar Crystals; Soap Micelles, wind cross-sections,
you know those truly fabulous things! angryundecided
MODIFIED: Last to comment on front page, I almost missed it!!! coolcoolcoolgringringrin
u don collect ur award?
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by M2dX(m): 7:01am On Feb 18, 2017
browniex:
They are animals that have such sight capabilities, for example an eagle,An Elephant also has ultrasonic hearing.it can hear the footfalls of an ant.
footfalls of an ant? shocked
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Goalnaldo(m): 7:05am On Feb 18, 2017
SirWere:
undecided

Not this angry undecided
oya bring out ur own make we see
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Goalnaldo(m): 7:07am On Feb 18, 2017
SaeDick:
Wow.... bt d eye though

Thank u all
you just commented
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Dexema(m): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2017
Thepasserby:
The human eye
Take a look at the human eye and tell me you don't see a design from a master designer (not just some random evolution sh**), I'm not a religion freak but I believe in a creator, you could call him God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.