Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu (23106 Views)

Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss / Give Me Back My Money, Andrew Yakubu Tells Court ($9.7m Loot) / Andrew Yakubu Asks Court To Return Seized Looted $9.7m,£74,000 To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by donbrowser(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2017
Burn him alive
Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by ladychioma: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:
The right way to go

Weldone Nigerian youth

All looters will suffer with their children children
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by KesaaKingsKen(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2017
This has nothing to do with tribe or religion at all
Everyone should condemn the man's act totally. This is highly inhuman.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by brainpulse: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2017
Nogen:

Are you not the useless one who defended him when GEJ sacked him! Useless bigot!
You God sacked him not for corruption but for insubordination to his babe(Alison thief)

4 Likes

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by Earth2Metahuman: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2017
My igbo blodas would rather praise him and ask you to arrest tinubu first.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by martineverest(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2017
adadike281:
That's why I love Igbos. An Igbo man believes in live and let's live. An Igbo man will not have such money in his house without his community benefiting from it. go to igboland, most roads and water projects are constructed and built by individuals, yet they open their wicked mouth anf call us 'greedy'.
especially when the money is stolen?

3 Likes

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by anonimi: 10:08am On Feb 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by sekundosekundo: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:
The right way to go

Weldone Nigerian youth

All looters will suffer with their children children

One of them is even suffering the one he looted and still looting. He's in Abuja House London.
Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by AlhajiSpray(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2017
sekundosekundo:
This people are as brainwashed as AlhajiSpray and NgeneUkwenu who always attack Igbos in every matter.

Ipob tout stop crying abeg and go and find a hanky to clean your mouth with...

6 Likes

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by adadike281(f): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2017
martineverest:
especially when the money is stolen?
Tell me one politician DAT doesn't steal, just one. Which is better, to steal and help your people or to steal and stash away for other bigger thieves

1 Like

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by sekundosekundo: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Ipob tout stop crying abeg and go and find a hanky to clean your mouth with...

ZONE B how mkt?.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by almarthins(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2017
adadike281:
That's why I love Igbos. An Igbo man believes in live and let's live. An Igbo man will not have such money in his house without his community benefiting from it. go to igboland, most roads and water projects are constructed and built by individuals, yet they open their wicked mouth anf call us 'greedy'.

Which of the Igbo's are you referring to? My friend why do igbo s have so much bad roads if what you are saying is true.

9 Likes

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by thaoriginator: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2017
Just have his head beheaded and be done with it. . We don't have that much time.. But try find his acommplice...
Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by nnokwa042(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2017
adadike281:
ada ihiala kedu nyem akala ekwe nti gi
Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2017
NOW OUR FIFU DEY WAKE UP
Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by fiizznation: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2017
I wonder what in God's name he will use this money for. Buy houses for his girlfriends, buy houses for his kids, jump from one country to another, squandering the looted money on his foreign girlfriends, eat 1million naira food everyday, ride latest exotic cars, etc.

I'm still trying to figure out how his people will benefit anything from his loot. Obviously, many people are going to bed hungry in his neighborhood, children are not in school because their parents weren't able to pay their fees, many are sick in the hospital and they don't have the money to pay their medical bills, youths in his neighbourhood are roaming the streets because there isn't any job available, etc. And this yakubu of a man is hiding such amount of money in one of his houses.

Blackman, where are thou' conscience? God help the black race. Smh

1 Like

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:
[b] I guess the people dont know what looting means in Nigeria politics...

It means, we have taken our share.....

Thats why Buhari doesnt see Abacha as a looter cause he represented the fulanis,

Jonathan and his wife is not seen as a looter in Ijaw land because he brought back the cake back for Ijaw land.

Ibori is praised and loved because bayelsa belived that was their own cut.

Igbos are angry because none has brough any home for them..

i forgot olusegun Obasanjo.

The thing is we believe the country in total doesnt worth it, so all we do is try grab our own share before anything else..
Thats the Nigerian dream, From president to governor to senate to judges to ordinary policemen in the street has this mentality embeded in their system.

ask a child of 10-20yrs or above old what will he/she do if elected as a president.. the first thing he will say is i will do this or that for my people, forgetting he is elected for the whole country.

I guess Yakubu is another greedy man who did nothing for his people minus that, the people would have been in the street protesting witch hunt. [/b]
bt Obasanjo and Johnathan did ntin for there people.. am from south west. Obasanjo did ntin.. we should all be united in castigatin ds people.. dey av wasted our Commonwealth

1 Like

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 13, 2017
adadike281:

And couldn't be able to leave in there either, cos my brother will kill me

3 Likes

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by GOFRONT(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2017
And they said Dollar scarce for market....When one person can stash up billions of dollars in his Home.....Hence the high rate of dollar....Yet some of these Looters can willingly buy the dollar at any rate........Even if $1 cost #1000, they can buy without shaking

1 Like

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by adadike281(f): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2017
melya:

And couldn't be able to leave in there either, cos my brother will kill me
pls I am not talking of ijebu -igbo , I mean d Igbo's of d greater south. pls note d difference

2 Likes

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by AlhajiSpray(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2017
adadike281:
That's why I love Igbos. An Igbo man believes in LIVE AND LET'S LIVE. An Igbo man will not have such money in his house without his community benefiting from it. go to igboland, most roads and water projects are constructed and built by individuals, yet they open their wicked mouth and call us 'greedy'.

Is that so? So why did ojukwu allow 6 million of you to expire while he ran away to drogbas land in order to keep living and sucking long ivory coast _nipples with his cowardly lips? wink

11 Likes

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2017
aro1:
bt Obasanjo and Johnathan did ntin for there people.. am from south west. Obasanjo did ntin.. we should all be united in castigatin ds people.. dey av wasted our Commonwealth
Bro thats the mentality of we southerners that makes we look like scape goat in National affairs, u forgot that that Notherners has been in power for more years than southerners yet they still want more power morthan we do cause they believe so much in the system of National cake.

We over here believe in a better system and better governance but we get the opposite cos we are living in same country with contradicting mentality.

The game of blame and propaganda has just started with this administration and guess that will be the new trend now till gods knows when.

Guy speak for your people, core North doesn't believe in a country where southerners meddle with thier affairs in the name of One Nigeria.
Thats why we have almost two constitution governing us. One in Southern and North central which is your normal Nigeria Constitution and the Other for North west and North east which is same as sharia Law.

The day southerners will wake up from their sleep and demand for full participation in Nigeria politics is the day we either live as one country or go either way for now everything is favoring the North and only Lagos from the South. The rest have to steal the money to stay relevant.
We here from South have diffrent demands and that our bane cos with that we cant speak with one vioce. Our education is a waste because its limited to local affairs and not national affair. its almost impossible for a southerner to govern this country because almost all unit has been sold out to the North from security to constitution. so its almost impossible, thats why u must abide by whatever u see on ground and end up a failure like Jonathan.
Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by AngelicBeing: 10:37am On Feb 13, 2017
madridguy:
GOD BLESS THE GOOD PEOPLE OF SOUTHERN KADUNA FOR SAYING THE TRUTH UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE SOMEWHERE CELEBRATING EX-CONVICT ALL THE NAME OF NA OUR BROTHER AND SAME PEOPLE TOMORROW WILL BE SHOUTING HAUSA'S ARE THE PROBLEM OF THE UNDER DEVELOP OF THEIR REGION.

NO ROOM FOR LOOTERS UNDER PRESIDENT SAI BABA. GOOD NEWS LIKE THIS WILL MAKE SAI BABA GET WELL SOON.
cool
Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by adadike281(f): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Is that so? So why did ojukwu allow 6 million of you to expire while he ran away to drogbas land in order to keep living and sucking long ivory coast _nipples with his cowardly lips? wink
Am sure u don't wanna face me on dis forum. It is not about running away, its about bringing to birth an ideology that will never die, How time flies, it is very funny to know that d 6 million left to expire are now the movers and shakers of dis world, today they are your landlords and u are d tenants. I rather die than live to witness such a change against my people. If I am u, I will simply tuck in my third leg and disappear in shame

2 Likes

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by perezuche(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Where is the pisture.
lemme help you

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by liljaydee(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2017
BAIL!!! IF I HEAR shocked shocked shocked he should rotten in JAIL!!!
Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by AlhajiSpray(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2017
adadike281:
Am sure u don't wanna face me on dis forum. It is not about running away, its about bringing to birth an ideology that will never die, How time flies, it is very funny to know that d 6 million left to expire are now the movers and shakers of dis world, today they are your landlords and u are d tenants. I rather die than live to witness such a change against my people. If I am u, I will simply tuck in my third leg and disappear in shame

You are a NOBODY on this forum So shut up and save that your dry chest beating for when you are in the midst of your fellow akpu swallowers! So why is your latest MOVER and SHAKER mazi kanu chilling in kuje prisons? Or na from there him go dey move dey shake?

8 Likes

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by tifany89(m): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2017
madridguy:
GOD BLESS THE GOOD PEOPLE OF SOUTHERN KADUNA FOR SAYING THE TRUTH UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE SOMEWHERE CELEBRATING EX-CONVICT ALL THE NAME OF NA OUR BROTHER AND SAME PEOPLE TOMORROW WILL BE SHOUTING HAUSA'S ARE THE PROBLEM OF THE UNDER DEVELOP OF THEIR REGION.

NO ROOM FOR LOOTERS UNDER PRESIDENT SAI BABA. GOOD NEWS LIKE THIS WILL MAKE SAI BABA GET WELL SOON.
Is it dat difficult to make ur comment without referring to other people or making snide remarks? Please let's promote decorum between good one from my kaduna brothers. To think that nigga had that money in his bedroom n people around him go to bed on a daily basis on empty stomach says so much about our humanity. Pathetic

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by adadike281(f): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

You are a NOBODY on this forum So shut up and save that your dry chest beating for when you are in the midst of your fellow akpu swallowers! So why is your latest MOVER and SHAKER mazi kanu chilling in kuje prisons? Or na from there him go dey move dey shake?
Now am sure I injure a nerve! does it hurt? broom soup eater , tenant of Igbo land lord in his own land. ouch ! ouch! it must have hurt a lot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Attempt To Impeach Saraki Will Be Resisted - Tambuwal Says / Boko Haram Captures Damasak, 24 Hours After Buratai’s Visit / Nigeria’s Future Not In The Hands Of Retired Generals - Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.