Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million (40271 Views)

2019: Middle Belt Will Slug It Out With Far North —Hon Bitrus Kaze / Throwback Photo Of Yakubu Gowon & His Children / With The Likes Of Yakubu, More Dangerous Recessions Might Be Waiting For Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by beewhy009(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bitrus is described as a very religious person. grin

He is religious indeed... Religious bigots. How i wish he could be treated like Dasuki. When will courts start giving death sentences in Nigeria for atrocities like these? Cuz soon he will soon be granted bail and start working freely and d case will linger on court till he dies a natural death...

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by magaliyu(f): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
I now know that Lawrence Anini is a man of God.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by smileyoo: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
drastic situation requires drastic solution, i think its time nigerians should agitate for capital punishment for these corrupt leaders, or else we 'll continue to suffer because of their greedy nature.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by 2shur: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
and when we thought the looting spirit had ended with pdp.
apc presents to you
uninterrupted and unlimited looting of pub funds with no
storage limit
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by 007iwo: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
He must be very religious than God himself!

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by EazyMoh(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
lonelydora:

How does this whistle blowing thing work? i need to blow some whistle mehn. 2.5% of that Yakubu cash is not small oooo
My guy you get anybody for ground? It's at whistle.finance.gov.ng
I been dey suspect one old army General for our street who bought like four houses fenced them and change the street name to his own. Problem is I don't have access.

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
I believe say if Andrew yakubu is 4rom d Niger delta,by now is kinsmen will be shouting witch-hunt wen they don't even know d meaning of witch hunt.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by UgojiC(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
passyhansome:
If just a safe contain 9.8m dollars the remaining 3 safes will amout to what

Naija Chai

At some point I agree with David Cameron who described Nigeria as fantastically corrupt
I just weak

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by gbishman: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
They are always religious.
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by joey150(m): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
jeeqaa7:
No body gives a gift of 9.8... Its 10m or nothing..
So this guy has actually been pinching the money

But truth be told... These niggas be reaping us off... Wetin God give me and you... You settle down chop your own,chop my own. Chop community own..

Nna.. Duukansu ole ne..

This goes beyond party .. But let's see who wins 2019.

Like for PDP
Share for APC

efcc officials shared the 200k dollars after the raid
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by Koolking(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
EazyMoh:
Who blew the whistle on that one. Nigga made almost $500k that's like N245million.
Honestly I have thinking of who to snitch on since I first heard this whistle blowing thing.

Whoever snitched this Yakubu of a guy made more than N245m. If he made less than 10% of amount made known to the public, then the guy is not a good negotiator.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
He is just as guilty as Yakubu Andrew.
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by Sparkle777(f): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
The best most lucruative job in town is now whistleblowing. Chai, who I go blow now? Pls if u have somebody and u know they ll know its you,pls contact me. We wil share.
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by EazyMoh(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Koolking:

Whoever snitched this Yakubu of a guy made more than N245m. If he made less than 10% of amount made known to the public, then the guy is not a good negotiator.
True.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by GOFRONT(m): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Is there any law to protect d Whistleblowers......Bcoz I can't cum and blow whisu finish and the looter wil start lookin for my head
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by GOFRONT(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Is there any law to protect d Whistleblowers......Bcoz I can't cum and blow whisu and the looter wil start lookin for my head

Ok

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by Jokkarm2: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
THIS MAN SHOULD BE KILLED BY HANGING BECAUSE OF HARDSHIP HE INFLICTED ON PEOPLE ACROSS THE NATION IN HIS SELFISH ACT.
PEOPLE ARE DYING IN THE NORTH EAST DUE TO HUNGER AND TERROR ATTACK.

HE SHOULD BE USED AS AN EXAMPLE IF REALLY THIS ADMINISTRATION IS FIGHTING CORRUPTION.
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by otokx(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Then they will turn around and tell us Nigeria is a very poor country - big lie.
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
iamawara:
A.B.U can you see all this things? Come and take your product abeg

Mshew

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by seangy4konji: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
yam eater.
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by Snowstorm: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
OLE JATI JATI i feel for people who pass that house everyday wishing they could be rich not knowing life changer money dey beside them
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by mechanics(m): 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
ojun50:
Thy should tell us were they kept the remain safe
yes o
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by me69: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nnamddi:

Bitrus is described as a very religious person.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/meet-kenneth-bitrus-yakubu-custodian-of.html?m=1
Where is the fear of God?
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by focus7: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

A very religious criminals accomplice!
Just like some Jews from the SE.
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by KaptainAfrika: 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Religious people crucified Jesus. So religiosity is meaningless without relationship with God.
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by justmenoni: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by okrote4real: 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
I think say Aboki no dey corrupt, they are simple people

Nah only Igbo man beleive say anybody wey come from north nah aboki. You dey talk sef like aboki.
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by piagetskinner(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
I need a whistle to blow
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by gofnor(m): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Please were can I buy original whistle
Nnamddi:
Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, the younger brother to the embattled Former Group Managing director of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) was whisked away on February 3rd, when the operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) raided his house in Sabuwan Tasha slum of Kaduna State.

According to reports, neither Kenneth nor his elder brother, Andrew lives in the house but just a house keeper.

The now famous house, is their old family house.

Bitrus Yakubu lives in a bigger house in the city.

Kenneth Bitrus, is in his 50s and is a 1989 graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/meet-kenneth-bitrus-yakubu-custodian-of.html?m=1
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by GreenPlumes(m): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Olateef:
Hello EFCC...I want to blow a trumpet..

Ahahaha, u are not gbadun kankan.
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by bobjoseph: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
I don't kn what to say
Re: Kenneth Bitrus Yakubu, The Custodian Of Yakubu Andrew's $9.8million by IYANGBALI: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bitrus is described as a very religious THIEF.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DELTA State Governorship Election Result / Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC / "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.