Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) (24091 Views)

2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) / How Supreme Court Judges Were Bribed By Makarfi / National Peace Committee Led By Abdulsalami Visits Governor El-rufai (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) by melodyogonna(m): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
freeborn76:
NEVER AGAIN! Never again will heartless and clueless kleptomaniacs like Jonathan, Jerry Gana and his band of thieves ever lead Nigeria again. We are yet to recover from their decades of misrule and brazen kleptomania. NEVER AGAIN!
i think u forgot to mention the late paedophile
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) by xpool(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
EastGold:
The internal crisis he couldn't resolve when he was the President?
Are you a PDP member?
Internal crisis of PDP concerns PDP members only, I wonder why Nigerians spend so much time on wild goose chase.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
xpool:

Are you a PDP member?
Internal crisis of PDP concerns PDP members only, I wonder why Nigerians spend so much time on wild goose chase.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) by chocho28: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chai! the only leader in Nigeria worthy of using the word 'Democracy' God bless u sir. Haters don't die of hating oooooo!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) by OYAY(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
With this Yakubu revelation,pdp and his cohorts are here guilty as charged as kleptomaniac of 21st century therefore forbidden from global political and Nigeria in particular. Shikena!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) by drtee247(m): 3:08am On Feb 14, 2017
slawomir:
comment from northerners is always of ethnic and regional sentiment.

You're kidding me right?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) by drtee247(m): 3:14am On Feb 14, 2017
magoo10:
Jonathan stepped aside for the dullard to prove his worth,two years after they keep crying Jonathan did this Jonathan did that. it is clear to us now that Jonathan still has an influence on the Nigerian economy and probably the only solution to it for now.

Influence on the economy via his boys "the niger delta militants" right
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) by magoo10(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2017
drtee247:

well I don't know about him having boys but I know about your hero buhari and his boys when they were bombing everywhere and taking innocent lives in the guise of boko haram,remember he defended them then and said 'an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north' while they went on calling Jonathan names that he was clueless in solving the issue.
my fellow Nigerian I have a message for you and you can take it to the bank
''Nigeria economy will never improve under the dullard nor his vice'

those whose resources you hope and depend on have taking what belongs to them.

also the blood of the innocent is calling
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) by magoo10(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2017
drtee247:

well I don't know about him having boys but I know about your hero buhari and his boys when they were bombing everywhere and taking innocent lives in the guise of boko haram,remember he defended them then and said 'an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north' while they went on calling Jonathan names that he was clueless in solving the issue.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) by drtee247(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
magoo10:

I will advice you to stop using the word never.. Remember people said PMB will "Never" rule Nigeria?..just pray or Hope for the best..and also if the economy start improving, I hope u will stop it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) by magoo10(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
drtee247:

I will advice you to stop using the word never.. Remember people said PMB will "Never" rule Nigeria?..just pray or Hope for the best..and also if the economy start improving, I hope u will stop it
this present govt has nothing to offer because they rode on propaganda and lies, pmb winning the election is useless to Nigerians as you can see what is happening today. those who said he will never win were correct because they knew won't deliver.he rode to power on the blood of innocent people
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
zoba88:
Former president Goodluck Jonathan today addressed a delegation of PDP committee belonging to Makarfi faction.The committee assigned with the review of PDP's constitution,bringing lasting peace to the party and more briefed the ex-president on the progress they have made so far.GEJ commended Makarfi,the committee and said the step will help foster peace in the party.

Many Nigerians have taken to social media to hail him.They even said that power will return to PDP in 2019.

What do you think?.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/goodluck-jonathan-addresses-pdp.html?m=1
very funny a man that killed PDP. To me Jonathan is a wrong person to talk to when it comes to PDP reconciliation.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
fanwas:
I just don't know why I don't belive in anything that has to do with Goodluck Jonathan
LOL me too
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Blurryface:
Is That The Ineffectual Buffoon?
LOL real Buffoon.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Addresses PDP Committee Led By Makarfi (Pics) by disumusa: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
zoba88:
Former president Goodluck Jonathan today addressed a delegation of PDP committee belonging to Makarfi faction.The committee assigned with the review of PDP's constitution,bringing lasting peace to the party and more briefed the ex-president on the progress they have made so far.GEJ commended Makarfi,the committee and said the step will help foster peace in the party.

Many Nigerians have taken to social media to hail him.They even said that power will return to PDP in 2019.

What do you think?.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/goodluck-jonathan-addresses-pdp.html?m=1
WHO have time for failure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Calistus Ekenze Replaces Imo Deputy Governor / Dino Melaye And His Crew In Serious Praise And Worship Mood "Mother Death" / INEC Declares Umaru Fintiri Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.