Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

6 Types Of People You'll See On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types Of People You'll See On Instagram (624 Views)

6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Types Of People You'll See On Instagram by Lastbender: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2017
The normal user: a large percentage of people fall in this category. They post pictures on a regular basis probably 2-5 pictures in a week, like pictures, comment on pictures when necessary.

The Picture Freaks: if you don't have data don't follow these people on IG you go suffer, these ones can snap for Africa, it's like Instagram is their own "Google Drive" morning afternoon night they are posting pictures all day long albeit with a host of different filters, baba bone that thing! No be their real face o grin, ladies mostly fall in this category.

The Stalkers: You won't even know these people exist, they don't post pictures, they don't comment, they do nothing other than mischievously check out your pictures...the only thing that gives you an idea is when these people mistakenly like your picture from 2 years ago grin grin

The Instagram Warriors: these are the people you'll see on popular IG pages like instablog, joro, and celeb pages. They have no other destiny than to be fighting people upandan in the comments section, you don't want to get dirty with these ones dem get bad mouth.

The Comedy people: these are my favorites, they generally have a large followers base, you had a bad day? Just open their page you'll laugh your sorrows away, needless to say they are making their cool money(the smart ones)

The annoying DM demons: ladies can relate to this grin, these category of people have no job other than to be "sliding into dm" If you're a "fine geh" you must have experienced this at one point or the other.

I belong to the 1st category, which is yours? cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Types Of People You'll See On Instagram by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2017
So IG. . .still dey exist.
E don tey I log in der.
Lemme goan check it awt sef grin

#YOLO
Re: 6 Types Of People You'll See On Instagram by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
User number 1

(1) (Reply)

How Many Offerings Do You Have In Your Church / I Want To Standup For Mr Nairaland. Pix Added / I Am Confused, My Boss Wants My Body. Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.