Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland (12147 Views)

Eko Telemed: Lagos Launches Online Medication Platform For The Sick / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Please Help: The Best Way To Cope With An SS Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:

yes what's the issue
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by lippincott(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Kondomatic(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:

hello don't piss me off, you will leave me no choice than to report you
Ignore the negative comments
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by finalboss(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sibeal:

We've been trying to raise money for my sister's school fees..she's a student of futo.
I sent you a mail earlier explaining my situation.
Please Sir we need to pay the money before the deadline and so far we haven't gotten one kobo.
If there's any amount you can help with sir I'll be really grateful.
OK account number
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by PogDab: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:

your account number..
sir finalboss, my conscience will not let me tell a lie when am not sick.

But I want you to assist me with 20000 and I will never beg again in my life because of the information I now have but waiting for capital to start. Which will enable me join you in this charity work you are doing cos giving is my hobby

Thanks in advance.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:

OK account number
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:

OK account number
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Evicsholar(f): 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:

yes what's the issue
please don't pass me by
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by nandatebayo(f): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
lippincott:
Yes he is a very kind hearted person ooo! God will continue to enrich him! I still have 33,500 left... But i have hope that God will do it @nandatebayo... Thanks alot of your concern
Ehyah i like your optimism o. But how do you plan to raise 33,500 in a day and half? I really feel for you...but i dnt have the means to help you... Ive been in your situation before and just 15,000naira made me have an extra year. I wish there were more people like Cc:finalboss in this forum to help you with the rest... Just pray lippincott....God will help you.....
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by ikbnice(m): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:

hello
boss, help me nah, please, biko, e joor
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by faithfancy: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:

OK account number
0697331399 (access bank) thanks
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sibeal:

0079883655 Diamond Bank
God bless you Sir
Babe, baba don show u mercy? He no look my side again...
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by ikbnice(m): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:
lippincott have you seen alert
make me too see alert o. Have been here calling you since morning. My fone ba3 is about to die prematurely.
First Bank
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
olatunji21:

Babe, baba don show u mercy? He no look my side again...
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by ikbnice(m): 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sibeal:
I'm still hopeful Oh. You know he's helping a lot of people and no be small money sef. I pray God uses him to bless us today.
I'm still hopeful too
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sibeal:

I'm still hopeful Oh.
You know he's helping a lot of people and no be small money sef.
I pray God uses him to bless us today.
Eyah.. That's lovely, i love optimist...All the best to dear..
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Onpurpose: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:
please drop your account number if you are ill and you need funds... I will try my best thanks... am giving out at least 100000 to the person... you must clear your self to know if you are real
though not sick. But facing serious financial challenge that is worse than some sickness.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
olatunji21:
Eyah.. That's lovely, i love optimist...All the best to dear..
Alright thanks
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by lippincott(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
nandatebayo:
Ehyah i like your optimism o. But how do you plan to raise 33,500 in a day and half? I really feel for you...but i dnt have the means to help you... Ive been in your situation before and just 15,000naira made me have an extra year. I wish there were more people like Cc:finalboss in this forum to help you with the rest... Just pray lippincott....God will help you.....
sincerely i dont know how. All my options are exhausted at this point.... But i wont give up yet... Cos i cant afford to.. And if im not able to raise it at the end of all these stress i will be very said but..ill know that i did my best. One thing is sure if God takes me places in future i will do like Cc: finalboss..so the other students will not have to go thru what im going through now... Thanks alot for your concern
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by ikbnice(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
lippincott:
sincerely i dont know how. All my options are exhausted at this point.... But i wont give up yet... Cos i cant afford to.. And if im not able to raise it at the end of all these stress i will be very said but..ill know that i did my best. One thing is sure if God takes me places in future i will do like Cc: finalboss..so the other students will not have to go thru what im going through now... Thanks alot for your concern
I think finalboss has sent you the money
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Khales1i: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by akindele91(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Mrkiss(m): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:
please drop your account number if you are ill and you need funds... I will try my best thanks... am giving out at least 100000 to the person... you must clear your self to know if you are real
good day sir thank you very much for trying to help, its like your God sent i have been suffering from undecended testicles i mean one of my testicle is been hidden deep inside my scrotum and i feel so pain that sometimes i hardly sleep at night, last month i went to luth to a medical check up and i was told that i need to do a surgery before it escalated into something else i was told it will cost be about 55k and i only have about 28k that i save so far for the surgery pls help me with any amount you have and i will take it from there...
zenith bank
pls i really need to do this sugery
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Khales1i: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Gideon20(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:

OK account number
sir have you seen my post? smiley
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by hellen93o(f): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:
am very strong but i too need ur help, i av been following ur trend since saturday, and i av sent u email, pls i need 5k i want to give it to my parent dey called me on friday dat Nepa cut dere light, and i dont av money, pls if u can help me i will appreciate it, i will give it to dem to reconnect d light, tanx so much,Obiyemi Foluso Hellen 3011851853 skye bank tanx so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Help! What Did You Use In Treating "Oka Ori" In Your New Born Baby / 85% Doctors Planning To Leave Nigeria, Says NARD / Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.