Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nawaoh! 4 9ja Babes, Wetin De Una bombom? My 9ja Wife To Be Slept With My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nawaoh! 4 9ja Babes, Wetin De Una bombom? My 9ja Wife To Be Slept With My Friend (2163 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / 9ja Babes Be Like - Pics / My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nawaoh! 4 9ja Babes, Wetin De Una bombom? My 9ja Wife To Be Slept With My Friend by law316(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2009
my 9ja wife to be, whom i have spent money on back in the University slept with my best friend inside my room. the most painful thing is that i caught my 9ja wife to be pant down on my chelsea bed with a friend whom i have also been supporting  to pay his school fees. now i my eyes don de chuk anoda 9ja babe with two attractive containers on her chest and she is carrying a gud baka-si peni-sula at her back. is this anoda disappointment in disguise or blessing? my gud judges & advisers of nairalanders, i am soliciting for your help, i don't know why some 9ja babes behaves the way they do sometimes. my fellow nairalanders, i don kross boda again oh!
Re: Nawaoh! 4 9ja Babes, Wetin De Una bombom? My 9ja Wife To Be Slept With My Friend by posakosa(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2009
na yansh dey make u bulalala------ continue bleeping her.
Re: Nawaoh! 4 9ja Babes, Wetin De Una bombom? My 9ja Wife To Be Slept With My Friend by MUZBO(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2009
This guy is unserious. Seriously!
Re: Nawaoh! 4 9ja Babes, Wetin De Una bombom? My 9ja Wife To Be Slept With My Friend by Pweety4me(f): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2009
"9ja Babes"! *rolls her eyes*
Re: Nawaoh! 4 9ja Babes, Wetin De Una bombom? My 9ja Wife To Be Slept With My Friend by r231(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2009
law316:

my 9ja wife to be, whom i have spent money on back in the University slept with my best friend inside my room. the most painful thing is that i caught my 9ja wife to be pant down on my chelsea bed with a friend whom i have also been supporting  to pay his school fees. now i my eyes don de chuk anoda 9ja babe with two attractive containers on her chest and she is carrying a gud baka-si peni-sula at her back. is this anoda disappointment in disguise or blessing? my gud judges & advisers of nairalanders, i am soliciting for your help, i don't know why some 9ja babes behaves the way they do sometimes. my fellow nairalanders, i don kross boda again oh!

good dats why you need MAN UTD bed
Re: Nawaoh! 4 9ja Babes, Wetin De Una bombom? My 9ja Wife To Be Slept With My Friend by Spyker: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2009
Sorry ooh, this is what is common nowadays. I have also experienced same and still moved on. So, forget the bitch and move on. Goodluck.

*****Don't judge a woman by her looks and beauty, they are deceivers******
Re: Nawaoh! 4 9ja Babes, Wetin De Una bombom? My 9ja Wife To Be Slept With My Friend by chocomillo(f): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2009
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nawaoh! 4 9ja Babes, Wetin De Una bombom? My 9ja Wife To Be Slept With My Friend by Gabry(f): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2009
Ewww! What a disgrace. . . I go tell u. These days the youngsters should all be ashame of theirselves. Sex here, sex there, sex everywhere!!!! Tufiakwa! angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Gurls Dat R Not Gudlooking / She Can’t Cook, Bad Home Manager, Lives On Pills To Be Childfree / Am In Luv With Two Women I Don't Know Which One To Take!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.