Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Why Do Girls Fall For Players? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Fall For Players? (2105 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. / Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by linoprada(m): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2009
okay!!now im bothered , why do girls like or better still love "PLAYERS"and then after the whole relationship(thats if there is any on the guys point of view)they go like oooh he dumped me, they know he is a player yet they fall for him,
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by posakosa(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2009
idk------ undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by kpolli(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2009
cos fire is sweet to them,
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by Godmother(f): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2009
posakosa:

LMAO grin
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by linoprada(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2009
ok!! now what does LMAO means
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by justwise(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2009
posakosa:

Do u fall for that? wink
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by posakosa(m): 4:20am On Dec 08, 2009
justwise:

Do u fall for that? wink

urm---- tongue tongue

I think every woman goes thru her player phase---- once that phase is over and done with, she will never return to the player and then she begins to look for more committed men.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by justwise(m): 7:28am On Dec 08, 2009
posakosa:

urm---- tongue tongue

I think every woman goes thru her player phase---- once that phase is over and done with, she will never return to the player and then she begins to look for more committed men.

Yup, i see ur point and u are right, both men and women go through it, had my share of it too and i'm done with it.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by echobee(f): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2009
na true talk
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by humblemate(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2009
Cos players must always go with their mouth in-order to make their ways, on the other hand most girls easily believe guys who tell them what they like hearing.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by ladygaga(f): 12:32am On Dec 25, 2009
, most times they usually dont understand who they are talk more of what they want!!!!!!

check it out ,most of the girls are always confused,
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by ruskiee(m): 12:37am On Dec 25, 2009
@OP
Do they?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by Jcob(m): 12:50am On Dec 25, 2009
why wont they fall when all they are after is money.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by firedancer(f): 4:11am On Dec 25, 2009
simple cos he's got game. why is he called a player if he's not good @his game? its left for the chic to be able to discern who's playing and who's not
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by iyapony(m): 4:26am On Dec 25, 2009
@ linoprada

"lmao" is an acronym for "laughing my a$$ off."

@ topic

i think it is because the player type of guys have lots of confidence and give the impression that the girl will be taken care of.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by linoprada(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2009
now im confused, whats to laugh ass out in this topic,
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by LordReed(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2009
linoprada:

now im confused, whats to laugh backside out in this topic,

It's just an expression meaning to laugh really hard
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by mamagee3(f): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2009
Do Players have signs on their faces that describes them?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by linoprada(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2009
lord reed thanks buit ive been skooled on the meaning what im confused about is whats funny about the topic? ever heard of NO DEY LAUGH WHEN NOTHIN FUNNY??
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by sweetguy10(m): 2:30am On Dec 31, 2009
Because Girls Like hearing Lies Instead of truth And "PLAYERS" are good at it , Just Like me eh eh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by H2O2: 2:34am On Dec 31, 2009
most times because they're dumb and they want it that way.

girls are attracted to fashionistas . . . dudes who dress posh, most of whom are players.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by adagz01(m): 4:46am On Dec 31, 2009
just because they have fish brain~
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by hermosa(f): 5:03am On Dec 31, 2009
okay!!now im bothered , why do girls like or better still love "PLAYERS"and then after the whole relationship(thats if there is any on the guys point of view)they go like oooh he dumped me, they know he is a player yet they fall for him,

because in our hearts of hearts we have this perception that it is 'me' who can change him, 'i' am the 'one' for him, girls are romantics, and unfortunately disillusioned,
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by puskin: 5:18am On Dec 31, 2009
hermosa:

because in our hearts of hearts we have this perception that it is 'me' who can change him, 'i' am the 'one' for him, girls are romantics, and unfortunately disillusioned,

Very honest response.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by madlady(f): 6:20am On Dec 31, 2009
linoprada:

Because sometimes they are "wolves in sheep clothing" lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by echobee(f): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2009
na true talk,i was once a vitcim
Re: Why Do Girls Fall For Players? by GL(f): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2009
H2O2:

girls are attracted to fashionistas . . . dudes who dress posh, most of whom are players.

iyapo_ny:

i think it is because the player type of guys have lots of confidence and give the impression that the girl will be taken care of.

that's why.

(1) (Reply)

Being In Love Or Being Stuupid! / oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo / On Jude Okoye Cheating On His New Preggers Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.