Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) (30897 Views)

"Warrior Meets Warrior" - FFK And Fayose Meet At PDP Convention (Photo) / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by helinues: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
Modath, come and see ya people. You just gotta love the West. They might disagree on policies and all that but never will you see them fighting in public cursing one another and their ancestors like brothers do "somewhere" else.

Yorubas have very large heart to accommodate dissenting voices amongst themselves and that is why you dont see them trying to ostracise Fayose like some people have chosen to ostracise one of their most decorated sons because he chose to exercise his freedom of association.

God bless Jagaban.

God bless Buhari.

God bless the SW

ok

God bless the SS.

God bless the NW.

God bless the NC.

God bless the NE.

Fvck all enemies of Nigeria's progress.

SW don't play politics of hatred/sentiments

4 Likes

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
dragonking2:

What about SE Why you no include them?

Na wa for you omenka. Make hatred no kpai you for Nairaland o. Take it easy.
Where the hell is SE? sad

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
Modath, come and see ya people. You just gotta love the West. They might disagree on policies and all that but never will you see them fighting in public cursing one another and their ancestors like brothers do "somewhere" else.

Yorubas have very large heart to accommodate dissenting voices amongst themselves and that is why you dont see them trying to ostracise Fayose like some people have chosen to ostracise one of their most decorated sons because he chose to exercise his freedom of association.

God bless Jagaban.

God bless Buhari.

God bless the SW

God bless the SS.

God bless the NW.

God bless the NC.

God bless the NE.

God has already blessed SE. Is it our fault?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by machinery1: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:

God bless Jagaban.

God bless Buhari.

God bless the SW

God bless the SS.

God bless the NW.

God bless the NC.

God bless the NE.

God bless you too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
Where's that? undecided
Biafrans would forever be your nightmare jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by watered(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
Where's that? undecided
I read in Current Affairs that Nigeria has six geopolitical zones of which SE is one of them.
Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by engreo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Awon omoluabi's

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:

God bless Jagaban.

God bless Buhari.

God bless the SW

God bless the SS.

God bless the NW.

God bless the NC.

God bless the NE.

AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by agamali1(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:

God bless Jagaban.

God bless Buhari.

God bless the SW

God bless the SS.

God bless the NW.

God bless the NC.

God bless the NE.

Retarded bigot sighted

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by Ruggedpen: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:

God bless Jagaban.

God bless Buhari.

God bless the SW

God bless the SS.

God bless the NW.

God bless the NC.

God bless the NE.

YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BLESS SE WE ARE BLESSED ALREADY. PLS CHANGE CHANGE THAT NAME U PUT THERE THAT CAN NEVER BE UR NAME, AFONJAS Want to join SE BY CHANGE OF NAME

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by Faeexports(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hello World! my name is Adeniyi Bello, i'm a consultant FAE EXPORTS, We are into Hardwood Charcoal, sesame seeds, cashew nut, ginger, garlic, onion, hibiscus flower, groundnuts, cocoa bean, cassava, maize, yam, palm kernel export and presently, we have all product ready for export and our warehouse is located at Lagos State. We are looking forward in doing business with your able organization to supply you.Please kindly respond to our listed email our response. Thanks a lot. Our email: bello@fae.com.ng or call 08023035431
Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by slam7000(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
passyhansome:
I love this, why can't the South East adopt such gesture, from the AFONJAS (Ndi Nkpotu, ofe nmanu)

I hope Rochas and Obiano are seeing this.

Ndi okenye na agwo ofe.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:

God bless Jagaban.

God bless Buhari.

God bless the SW

God bless the SS.

God bless the NW.

God bless the NC.

God bless the NE.

when did you become a poet on NL
Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
legendte:
SE guys should stop quoting and giving that dude called Omenka attention. He has no identity. He doesn't worth the few mb.

Our progress and resilience gives him sleepless nights.

When you think about sports.....IGBOS
Think about Business. .....IGBOS
Think about Entertainment. ......IGBOS
Think about Education. ......IGBOS
Think about creativity. ......IGBOS
Think about Bravery. ......IGBOS

You just can't do without IGBOS.
The first president. ...IGBO
The first military head of state IGBO.

We are the only tribe that checks the cruel activities of the entire North and I think other minority tribes should be grateful for having us in the union.
Fulani for don turn the whole country upside down like they are doing in Benue, kogi and Kwara.

God bless Fayose and all the brave men in SW.

space between u and common sense

5 Likes

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
londonrivals:
Meeting of Southwest Governors in Ado Ekiti loading... Ondo and Lagos States governors as well Ogun State Deputy governor already here. See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photos-ambode-mimiko-fayose-meet-in.html

They keep saying Nigeria is a replica of America in many ways in africa, but many have failed to realise that a particular tribe has worked tirelessly to make it so. Yorubas can fight themselves on party lines but when it comes to anything that will bring about useful ideas and common interests, they're always united. Make friends with them and you'd get whatever you want, including freedom. Be their enemies and you're half a century away from achieving freedom and sovereignty. I hail una!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by iamkneeyi: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Three 419s
Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by legendte(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
bukolaSaraki:

space between u and common sense

Thank you boss.

The space between yours is undefined.

Can you swerve now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by sasquareT(m): 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:

God bless Jagaban.

God bless Buhari.

God bless the SW

God bless the SS.

God bless the NW.

God bless the NC.

God bless the NE.

I am from southwest, but bro I get this to say to you.
If you are already an adult of which I doubt, but If you are ,then you need a serious deliverance but if you are still a kid I believe with time you will outgrown this your mentality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by seguno2: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
Something serious is going on with Buhari and his northern cabal.
Maybe it is time to break up Nigeria.
Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by seangy4konji: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
beans don don?
Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by Yommy247(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
EdoNation:

Lol so shud we fry garri?

Smh.

Calling neeting that has no positive impact on thier people.... I felt so sad when my Househelp told me about what goes on in her Village in Ile Ife.

Only the gullible minds wuld believe this southwest polithiefcians has pro active.... The only tested pro active governor SW had Fashola , Tinubu made sure to figth with him before he left office!

Bash or throw meaningless jibes as usuall it is expected from u ppl... the fact still remains yorubas worship Mediocrity!!

If you lyk... you can fry casava sef

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by Yommy247(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Keneking:
So Ambode is decamping abi undecided
u read the post at all? Mr oya
Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
sasquareT:

I am from southwest, but bro I get this to say to you.
If you are already an adult of which I doubt, but If you are ,then you need a serious deliverance but if you are still a kid I believe with time you will outgrown this your mentality
Do u look like a give a dungbeetle's asss about you?

Mtscheew.

Ive said what i wanna say. If it hurts you so much, go to hell bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by Yommy247(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
voicelez:
Fayose, the man who wants to be Nigeria next president... kikikikiki I laugh in Chinese
sorry
Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Keneking:
So Ambode is decamping abi undecided

He is bot decamping SW are just too understanding and always know how to love each other I so much love this people so much they are just master in making friends, master in politics very clever they know what they want and they always go for it. SW I love you people and will always do not like my own people who all they know is chest beating, bigot, pride, confused, hater, tribalist, no sense, Aso Rock a r s e lickers, who their own things never pleases them and love to claim another mans land belong to them. I do not mention any tribe but I know my own people and I have annoy them this afternoon but I don't care.

God bless SW I hail thee.

7 Likes

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by edupedia: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:

God bless Jagaban.

God bless Buhari.

God bless the SW

God bless the SS.

God bless the NW.

God bless the NC.

God bless the NE.

...especially those IPOBIANFRAUDISTS and FLATTS...political neophytes!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by focus7: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Party affiliation notwithstanding, the Yorubas remains united.

Unlike a disunited region where the governors are witnessed recently washing their dirty laundry in public and still their kids are agitating for Biafra republic so they can consume themselves.

Anyways it's in record that Yoruba race leads and always set the pace for them to follow, so they should come and learn unity again.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:

God bless Jagaban.

God bless Buhari.

God bless the SW

God bless the SS.

God bless the NW.

God bless the NC.

God bless the NE.

Who cares what you do?. Restructure Nigeria or no peace in Nigeria. Hello well meaning Nigerians!!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by sangresan(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
EdoNation:

Blah blah blah blah....Yorubas worship mediocrity?
One would have thought that you were from America or Britain.Alas!You are from a retrogressive place that has never measured up to Yorubaland in terms of anything.
Is it UniBen that you wanna celebrate or what?
That is for EdoNation abi wetin she dey call herself...

Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by Olukayusq(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
but if it is the meeting of southwest governors why osun and oyo were not present at the meeting?
Re: Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) by opius: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
EdoNation:

Lol so shud we fry garri?

Smh.

Calling neeting that has no positive impact on thier people.... I felt so sad when my Househelp told me about what goes on in her Village in Ile Ife.

Only the gullible minds wuld believe this southwest polithiefcians has pro active.... The only tested pro active governor SW had Fashola , Tinubu made sure to figth with him before he left office!

Bash or throw meaningless jibes as usuall it is expected from u ppl... the fact still remains yorubas worship Mediocrity!!

Tell us what you ve done positively to help people around you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report / DSS Produces Godwin Emefiele In Court (Video) / Militants Attack Eni Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.