Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting (59747 Views)

Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest / Meet Joel Acheampong, Ghanaian Artist Who Paints With His Mouth / A Painting Of Abule ado, Satellite Town Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Natifa(f): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
It took me three whole minutes to wrap ma mind around the painting. It took alot of efforts to understand it.

it got me wondering how long it took the artist to conceive and create such a masterpiece.

this is just WOW!

1 Like

Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by mekybabe1: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Wow! Very creative
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by placeofallure(f): 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
chordrylateral:
What is the Yoruba name for paint mixer

grin grin grin Hmmmn...Apoda is it! But...em....I'm smiling sheepishly because"Apoda" literally means the foolish one.
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by chordrylateral(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ahhhh are you a paint mixer? Lol
placeofallure:

grin grin grin Hmmmn...Apoda is it! But...em....I'm smiling sheepishly because"Apoda" literally means the foolish one.
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by agrovick(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
This is astonishing
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Rickiedee(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
and they said nobody has used up to 50% of his brain capacity
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hmmmmmn, truly creative kiss Such a painting in your sitting room would sure keep visitors well entertained wink
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Justiceleague1: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
chordrylateral:
What is the Yoruba name for paint mixer

i knows afonja would need ngbanti interpretation grin grin grin
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Justiceleague1: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
sod09:
apoda grin grin
u mean,as in,afonja? grin grin grin
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by gud4dbest(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
wemmieslim:
Brilliant,
Beautiful,
Great brain on display,
but the caption got me confused tho.

it is the Op's caption that comes unclear tho correct!
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by timilehin95(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
casttlebarbz:
the painter use style resemble Ghadafi

which of d painters?

is it d one painting d painter who was painting d wall OR d painter who was being painted by the painter dat was being painted by d real painter OR d painter dat painted d painter who was painting d one painting d wall. pls I'm confused
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by casttlebarbz(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
timilehin95:

which of d painters?

is it d one painting d painter who was painting d wall OR d painter who was being painted by the painter dat was being painted by d real painter OR d painter dat painted d painter who was painting d one painting d wall. pls I'm confused
d one painting d painter who was painting d wal
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Rtopzy(f): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
Gosh!!! This is truly mind blowing
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by gqboyy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
What's confusing here? They r painting each other
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Papikush:
Now this is what you call Creative art cheesy
A painting painter, painting a painter that paints the original paint with a printer looking at the painting.

Yes I know, I be mumu grin
Guy nah u funny die..
Wait, do u knw what u're saying at all.. grin
Papikush:
Now this is what you call Creative art cheesy
A painting painter, painting a painter that paints the original paint with a printer looking at the painting.

Yes I know, I be mumu grin
Guy nah u funny die..
Wait, do u knw what u're saying at all..
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Alvino1(m): 1:11am On Feb 14, 2017
Wow!!.. What a tongue twisting post...
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Syphonn(m): 3:01pm On May 24, 2018
As a graphic designer, there are many tools and techniques you'll want to master. Whether you use Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, other software or even the traditional pen and paper, we've got tips and tutorials that'll help you develop your style, increase your skill set and inspire you to try something new.

If you're interested in mastering the art of pattern design, learning how to use geometric shapes and textures in your designs, finding out how to create urban type or working with a retro style on a new project, you've come to the right place.

Visit https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAqvgkcNxVbttPACGNuctsg?view_as=subscriber
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by ArtNoiseNG: 1:31am On Jan 29, 2019
Artists and musicians interested in funding and travel opportunities: https://www.nairaland.com/4988355/opencall-artnoiseng-2019-programs-artists

Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by Daynael(m): 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
I wonder how they felt before they painted their masterpiece. The emotions involved are so complex that it was difficult for me to truly understand their feelings. It took a while for me to learn their meanings and apply them to my own life. I, therefore, have an advantage over most people when it comes to understanding paintings. In my free time, I get some paintings from paintingbynumbersshop.com. This activity makes to think about some problems in my life. I feel very relaxed, and it's making me focus better.
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by pointblank247(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting by noble2faith(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
hardbody:

The painting confused me but the caption is the use of words to play and I used to be a master there...
This is not pun. This is purely alliteration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures / Lady Calls Out Another Lady For Editing Her Picture To Fix In Her Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.