Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? (7954 Views)

Why Did U Break Up With Ur Ex? / 10 Types Of Dicks In Nigeria; Ladies Mention Ur Boyfriend's / The Reply A Lady Got After Asking A Guy Out For Valentine Will Make You Roll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
its a long story. Turned out our relationship was based on lies. She lied all through.... Found out last week nd started to feel guilty for stuffs i made her do,stuffs we did. My conscience wouldnt free me so I became distant. Just told her nd we're brking up
based on lies sorry for that.. stuffs you made her do?? I don't get that but can't you guys talk about it, ask her the reasons behind her lies.you can't just breakup like that... after val kodaa
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
based on lies sorry for that.. stuffs you made her do?? I don't get that but can't you guys talk about it, ask her the reasons behind her lies.you can't just breakup like that... after val kodaa
we ddnt even celeb val. Told ya i was asleep all day. I'm gon talk to her tho. Ion wanna scar her
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
we ddnt even celeb val. Told ya i was asleep all day. I'm gon talk to her tho. Ion wanna scar her
okay ,pls do.its well
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
okay ,pls do.its well
Thanks dear
Re: If C. Ronaldo Was To Ask U Out This Valentine Will U Break Up Wit Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 23, 2017
I'm neither his fan nor do i fancy him. What will he offer me in a day that'll make me break up with my boyfriend if i had one?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? / South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. / VIDEO: See What These Secondary School Students Were Caught Doing In The Classro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.