Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) (24022 Views)

Red Carpet Reception For Osinbajo In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) / Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed / Wike Holds Airport Reception For Osinbajo In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by metromediaboss: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Reception held in honour of the outgoing Minister of Environment,Hajia Amina Mohammed in Abuja on Monday.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photo-reception-for-outgoing-minister.html

Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Beautiful woman.

2 Likes

Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
cool Kai Mai rusau

2 Likes

Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
so a job in the u.n pays more than a minister in buhari's regimehihihi...well sha na enviroment she dey control...highly unpotfoliotic in a third world country like nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tell me how much they spent on that reception...God dey
Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by herzern(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Assistant UN secretary qeneral.

Noht bad undecided

1 Like

Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by LIBSocials: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
See chopping
Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by jesus500(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Goodluck madam, I hardly heard about her as a minister. Many of them are not productive at all. Only few of them are trying.

8 Likes

Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by Donshemzy1234: 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Our money is being wasted on poo again

1 Like

Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by josephine123: 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
ok den
Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
isokay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by dejonathan(f): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Y is d man standing behind d outgoing minister come frown face like that??
Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by kenny905(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
CriticMaestro:
so a job in the un pays more than a minister in buhari's regimehihihi...well sha na enviroment she dey control...highly unpotfoliotic in a third world country like nigeria
i guess so bruh
Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by cxsdayo: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mama....you too much ooooo!!! You too much!!!
Mama wey good to us. .....you too good!!! Abeg make una join me sing cool grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by directonpc(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Them for give Buhari UN appointment too
Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by OCTAVO: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by abbaapple: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
waiting wo will be next on her seat.
Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by sleeknick: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Any small thing for this country, people don do ceremony. If she wan go make she go na. Y una come dey do ceremony ontop the matter. 1 billion dollars don go like dat oh....

1 Like

Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by Dongreat(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
CriticMaestro:
so a job in the un pays more than a minister in buhari's regimehihihi...well sha na enviroment she dey control...highly unpotfoliotic in a third world country like nigeria

A job in the UN is not profitable than a Local Government Chairman in Nigeria but its more globally recognized, respected and envied. A UN job will take you to places free, where the devil will even need a visa to enter. A job in UN is top class and her position equally rival that of a president. Moreover she can't multitask her UN job and that of a Nigerian minister because it's impossible. And lastly a job in UN will boost your CV and it's an escape route from a clueless, no blueprint and recession suffering economy.

18 Likes

Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by PublicAssurance: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Execu-Thieves! E no go better for them. People are suffering and they are having reception. drinking fine wine, and eating expensive butter.

2 Likes

Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
Our money is being wasted on poo again

Which your money? How flatron money come mix with Kaduna state? These Igbos self!
Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by Chadotik: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
jesus500:
Goodluck madam, I hardly heard about her as a minister. Many of them are not productive at all. Only few of them are trying.
You're a dunce ooo. If you didn't hear about this woman then you didn't hear about the "Ogoni clean up".

7 Likes

Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by quiverfull(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
This is one huge loss to this administration....

1 Like

Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by bedspread: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
WHO IS THE INCOMING?
Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by jesus500(m): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chadotik:

You're a dunce ooo. If you didn't hear about this woman then you didn't hear about the "Ogoni clean up".
must you insult me? Can't you talk politely?

1 Like

Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
What was her achievement as Minister in the last two years?

1 Like

Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by Hannysmilez(f): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
She has done us proud nd she deserves to be honored however lavish the reception may be.
Another person's success should motivate you nd not make you hate

4 Likes

Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by gidiMonsta(m): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
jesus500:

She was one of the best performing ministers last year.

4 Likes

Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Congrats ma. All the best in your new office.
Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by malware: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Madam if you can dash me that your beautiful daughter I wouldn't mind serving in your office for UN. Think over my proposal, please.
Re: Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) by jesus500(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
gidiMonsta:

She was one of the best performing ministers last year.
thanks for letting me know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omojuwa: Buhari Was Expected To Appoint Ezekwesili As Minister / Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf / Buhari May Keep Petroleum Portfolio For Himself - Olusegun Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.