Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Tattered Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tattered Love (325 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tattered Love by ksaylor(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
What does it mean for love to be tattered when it is emotional states that cannot physical go through the process of wear and tear, or so we think right?

Well, I was listening to a song over the weekend and the idea ``Tattered Love” popped up in my mind and I felt I should write about it.

If we take a good look at our society we will observe that a lot of violence has permeated into the soul of the society leaving behind lots of heart aches and pains that makes one wonder ~where is the love?~.

How can you explain the yells that emits from Mrs Ojo’s mouth every other day due to the heavy punches that fall on her face and ribs from the hands of her husband but if only it was the physical shouts what about punches that hit her spirit from every blow tearing a way every piece of her love, making it wear and tear...read more here: Tattered Love http://themindsplay..com/2015/11/tattered-love.html

SOURCE: www.themindsplay..com

(1) (Reply)

Please Check Out My Youtube Channel And Youtube Video / 5 Romantic Ways To Propose "I Love You" To Your Partner On Valentine. / The Illusion Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.