Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

5 Romantic Ways To Propose "I Love You" To Your Partner On Valentine. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Romantic Ways To Propose "I Love You" To Your Partner On Valentine. (328 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / 5 Romantic Ways To Tell A Guy That You Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Romantic Ways To Propose "I Love You" To Your Partner On Valentine. by VastFinder: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Don’t worry, go ahead and makes this day more special with a memorable gesture by proposing to your partner.

Today is the perfect day to say ‘I Love You’ to him or her. If you are not sure how to go about with your proposal, we will help you with some of the most romantic ways to say ‘I Love You’ to him or her and she will surely get a positive response from your partner!

1. Personalised ‘proposal’ hunt
Have you ever planned a treasure hunt for your partner, well if not yet, do it today. Play the ‘proposal hunt’ game today. Get creative to plan your personalised ‘proposal’ hunt. Make sure your partner has no clue about it and start with some cute romantic clues that lead to another. Make sure the final one leads to you! Then go down on your knees and propose to your love!

2. Romantic picnic
Don’t do anything regular, go away to some nice place for a one-day picnic. It could be a theme park or his or her favourite romantic resort. Whenever your partner is least expecting it, pop the question. Trust me it will be the best way to propose today your special someone.

3. Handwritten poem
You don’t really have to be a creative writer, jot down anything heartfelt and share it with your partner. Write down a letter or a poem send it across to your loved one with a bouquet of flowers. Steer clear of texts and mails, a good old handwritten note is all it takes to win your love!

4. Candle light dinner
Who doesn’t love a wine and dine session! A romantic candle light dinner is the best thing that you can plan on Propose Day. You can make it special in your own way and propose to your partner gazing into his or her eyes. Make reservations and plan a romantic evening.

5. Public Proposal
So you want to do something peculiar? If you are not the shy one, think about pulling off a public proposal on this Propose day. Take your partner to his or her favourite place, spend some quality time. Pre -plan the whole public proposal, include other people ,some music and other people’s involvement. Finally get down on your knee and propose to your partner.

Source: https://vastfinder..com/2017/02/5-romantic-ways-to-propose-love-you-to.html

lalasticlala, Mynd44, dominique, Rocktation, farano, Seun

Re: 5 Romantic Ways To Propose "I Love You" To Your Partner On Valentine. by Chikelue2000(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
Propose wetin, our President is missing

The President has been away for 26 days!! 26 days (26/365) * 100 = 7% President has spent 7% of a year not just away from office, but in another man's country. AND TILL TODAY, THEY STILL BLAME PAST ADMINISTRATIONS, ALMOST 2 YEARS LATER AND DAFT NIGERIANS AGREE.

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Not Complete If.. / Pearls Of Love (episode 17) / Nairameister's Master Solution!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.