Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri (5030 Views)

If You Want to Eat This Mixture of Food, Gather Here [Picture] / Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed / I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 14, 2017
handpicking.... you pick ur rice ..lol
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by GaggleNSwallow: 8:04am On Feb 14, 2017
Use a machete.
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by LordJudeEfcc: 8:04am On Feb 14, 2017
Raw or wet? If na wet no hope go feed dog
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by LordJudeEfcc: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
no oooo , he should use sieve to remove the garri , that one go work
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:
maybe, but not all the garri particles will be removed

op, should hand pick it to consume his time because he told me earlier that he doesn't have a val ... so he should pick all day
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by LordJudeEfcc: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
maybe, but not the garri particles will be removed
particles can be washed off
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:
Raw or wet? If na wet no hope go feed dog
its dry. No water added yet
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by LordJudeEfcc: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2017
durentchigozie:
its dry. No water added yet
sieve am , then wash away the dust with water and ur rice is back , abeg cook for two i dey come chop
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
thanks
LordJudeEfcc:
thanks
UniQuegrACE:
maybe, but not all the garri particles will be removed

op, should hand pick it to consume his time because he told me earlier that he doesn't have a val ... so he should pick all day
lol grin i no get val no mean say i no get book to read and lectures to attend. U funny sha
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 14, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:
particles can be washe
d off
but garri is good in it not too coarse form...
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by LordJudeEfcc: 8:15am On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:

picking beans self dey tire person , not to talk of picking rice from garri cheesy na two days after christmas him go finish
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by LordJudeEfcc: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=UniQuegrACE post=53695156][/quote] itk i know una type cheesy
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by lonelydora: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2017
Read your chemistry textbook. 'Ababio'in particular.

One of the separating techniques is called "Sieving"
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:
itk i know una type cheesy
lol,you no serious
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:
sieve am , then wash away the dust with water and ur rice is back , abeg cook for two i dey come chop
ok tnx
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by LordJudeEfcc: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
but garri is in it not too coarse form...
u no be nigerian abi? If u remove the main particles , there would be garri dust on the rice , garri dust isnt sticky it can be washed out easily
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2017
durentchigozie:
thanks thanks lol grin i no get val no mean say i no get book to read and lectures to attend. U funny sha
nah lie.. but you fit cook am like that too...it will just be like say you dey eat rice and Eba together
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by psucc(m): 9:31am On Feb 14, 2017
Op first first talk true.
Is it assignment or term paper?
How many pages are you expected to write.
I will help.
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by Lexxyla: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2017
OP. The perfect option is to cook it like that instead of wasting time separating in this recession. You can buy beans to balance the equation
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by obiageligraced(f): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hnmmm......centrifugation..... undecided
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by Deicide: 3:35pm On May 30, 2022
Am in this situation ryt now cry
Re: How Do I Separate A Mixture Of Rice And Garri by Maxxim: 4:11pm On May 30, 2022
Use magnet

(1) (Reply)

Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) / It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.