Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Valentine: The Night Of Woes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: The Night Of Woes (10112 Views)

Valentine: The Fluffy Advantages Of Being Single This February / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: The Night Of Woes by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2017
Tonight is going to be the night of all nights. The most beautiful mortals have ever behold. A night where the birds sings without a moment rest. A night where you get lost in his eyes and his enchanting alluring voice, captivating. A night where the twinky stars become more visible.

He's going to treat you as if you were princess Cinderella herself. He will hold your hands like the most delicate of all ever known. His gaze will consume you and his gentleness, out of this world.

He won't be restricted by mere money. He Will spend it all on you. He won't be restricted by time, there will be lots of it. You will feel like a woman for the first time in your life. A feeling that has remain dormant within. Tonight will look like the only night that will ever be. Tonight will erase your plans for other nights. He's stares, his voice and gestures will assure you that.

But remember, even the devil himself can act as an angel of light flawlessly. Remember, there are many more nights ahead. I really want you to remember that tonight is nothing but a mere illusion of love.

Red candles don't dissipate love. Roses doesn't foretell of it's power. The only purpose tonight might serve is the planting of a seed into a fertile land which may become a ripe bountiful harvest 9 months from now. Don't be deceived. Your dignity worth more than mere ice cream. It worths more than a mere suya or roses. In fact, no gift equals the importance of your dignity.

Don't feel like you owe him. Don't you ever have such a stale guilty of a feeling. What's love if it's not selfless? What's love if a condition is placed? It is indeed nothing but LUST.

Forsake my advice, and you will see the devil in him moments after. Forsake my advice, and you will start seeing signs of a disease. Forsake my advice, and a cry will be heard 9 months from now. Forsake my advice, and you will be filled with shame and regrets. 'Had i known" might ring evidently even to your own ears.

Valentine is about selfless love. It's about visiting the less privileges. It's about changing the world to LOVE.

TODAY IS ALL ABOUT LOVE.

Happy VAL from Henry Ibeleme

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Happy Val to Humprey Precious, Fred Imoh.. Happy Val to my sweet Nairalanders, especially to Billyonaire and explorer.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by stonemind(f): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiii can't believe my eyes so I'm second to comment

pls be aware of 419 this precious space of mine is not for sale!!!! thanks

1 Like

Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by Jeffrey12(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sheybe na dix night boys and girls dey..........??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by IamDejman(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
Our level of being single dinor allow us to understand Op
Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by hahn(m): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
I read it

NOT
Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by helinues: 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by Vizzim: 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Valentine never finish.
Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by KKKWHITE(m): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Does love still exist without money
Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by joliyp(f): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
nothing speciaj am in ma rum .........abt to sleep...boring day

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by etcme(m): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
If only they will hear.
Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
a girl somewhere is reading this epistle now and at the same time enjoying a very long and Sweet cassava. words don't change men , experience does

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
OK
Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by auntysimbiat(f): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Seen.

Next
Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
olymaon:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

DAILY PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

WEEKLY PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL?
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

NIGHT PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

These Prices are valid if you are? paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......
15gb for 1,200 ...baba the baba..ur lıes çan move mountaın.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
olymaon:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

DAILY PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

WEEKLY PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL?
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000

NIGHT PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
.15gb for 1,200 ...baba the baba..ur lıes çan move mountaın.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by samwise180(m): 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
John legend ft ludacris-tonight song explain it all
Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by Boomboost(m): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
olymaon:
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

DAILY PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

WEEKLY PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL?
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000

NIGHT PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

You this man trying to extort people of their money, God will deal with you in His time.
Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by Switup: 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
KKKWHITE:
Does love still exist without money
yes. But it is as rear as ....
Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by steveturner24(m): 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
Wow, I should have asked you out Na
joliyp:
Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by rattlesnake(m): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
HenryDion:
Tonight is going to be the night of all nights. The most beautiful mortals have ever behold. A night where the birds sings without a moment rest. A night where you get lost in his eyes and his enchanting alluring voice, captivating. A night where the twinky stars become more visible.

He's going to treat you as if you were princess Cinderella herself. He will hold your hands like the most delicate of all ever known. His gaze will consume you and his gentleness, out of this world.

He won't be restricted by mere money. He Will spend it all on you. He won't be restricted by time, there will be lots of it. You will feel like a woman for the first time in your life. A feeling that has remain dormant within. Tonight will look like the only night that will ever be. Tonight will erase your plans for other nights. He's stares, his voice and gestures will assure you that.

But remember, even the devil himself can act as an angel of light flawlessly. Remember, there are many more nights ahead. I really want you to remember that tonight is nothing but a mere illusion of love.

Red candles don't dissipate love. Roses doesn't foretell of it's power. The only purpose tonight might serve is the planting of a seed into a fertile land which may become a ripe bountiful harvest 9 months from now. Don't be deceived. Your dignity worth more than mere ice cream. It worths more than a mere suya or roses. In fact, no gift equals the importance of your dignity.

Don't feel like you owe him. Don't you ever have such a stale guilty of a feeling. What's love if it's not selfless? What's love if a condition is placed? It is indeed nothing but LUST.

Forsake my advice, and you will see the devil in him moments after. Forsake my advice, and you will start seeing signs of a disease. Forsake my advice, and a cry will be heard 9 months from now. Forsake my advice, and you will be filled with shame and regrets. 'Had i known" might ring evidently even to your own ears.

Valentine is about selfless love. It's about visiting the less privileges. It's about changing the world to LOVE.

TODAY IS ALL ABOUT LOVE.

Happy VAL from Henry Ibeleme
what are u talking about bra
Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bia Mr trusted data plans....y are u like this? the thunder that will fire u z still twerking in the prescence of the most high.
Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by tosyne2much(m): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
HenryDion, I swear this your write-up make sense die just that it will not go well with the ladies cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice one jawe cool
Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
thank God i am home nd alone tonight.... y'al keep On shading girls like una be saint... Girls dis girls tat... i give up sad

1 Like

Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
joliyp:
In other words, the write-up does not interest you shey? cool
Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
Let today come and pass joor...its so annoying, some short girls be putting on red and be looking like fire extinguisher

1 Like

Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by tosyne2much(m): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Berlynn:
thank God i am home nd alone tonight.... y'al keep On shading girls like una be saint... Girls dis girls tat... i give up sad
hmmmm

Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by tosyne2much(m): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
.15gb for 1,200 ...baba the baba..ur lıes çan move mountaın.
No mind am.. Rapture go soon catch up with the guy next time wey him wan scam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Valentine: The Night Of Woes by Puah(f): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
victorious001:
Bia Mr trusted data plans....y are u like this? the thunder that will fire u z still twerking in the prescence of the most high shocked grin[color=#770077][/color].
hahahahaha .. cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

We All Have The Tendency To Cheat, But... - Bamisepeter's Blog / 'this Backside Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord'-actress Shows Bumbum / Who Is Romance Section Most Romantic Dude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.