Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Message To My Val - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To My Val (412 Views)

Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To My Val by Gialmine(f): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
TO MY VAL:
I looked up and you stare so beautifully right back at me.
How I love those magical eyes of yours. Your sexy eyes lights up your face and when you stare so hard at me, it makes me cold. It sweetness won't just let me be...
And the mystery that comes with the amazingly different looks you've got, makes me lost.
Your nicely shaped straight nose couldn't have fit anyone better.
Those eyebrows of yours are naturally thined and shaped. And when you draw them out, they become damn too perfect.

I derive so much pleasure staring at your cute kiss-able lips. And my hearts melt each time they curve up in a smile.
When you laugh? Damn it! You look so adorable.
Even your grin and smirk are damn too befitting.

Those cute scars and freckles you've got on your face are just there to add more to your brown beauty.
Because I have not got the right adjective to qualify your beauty, I won't understate it.

Wait, did you bribe God for such interestingly masculine, bold, distinct and special voice?

You're a lover of creativity who loves learning and knowing.
You're such an aesthete who is aesthetically appealing.

I won't forget to mention how much I love watching you dancing. You've got different styles just like you've got different types of personality that has different effect on me.

I vow today to always strive to keep you happy, loving, strong, wise, intelligent, hardworking, classy and make you a success. So help me God!

To you my reflection staring back at me in my mirror.
#selflove #IamMyOwnVal #Selfloveisbae #ilove

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Confused / How I Chose Education Over Pleasure. / Hbd Carolyner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.