Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Don't Be Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Confused (410 Views)

LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Confused by askseunoladele: 1:24am On Feb 24, 2017
DON'T BE CONFUSED

I'm aware that some people are are getting confused over my post: "GOOD MEN ARE POOR!", please, don't be.

A young banker sent me a message about picking the right partner. She would have started with a man who had no job or nothing but the men showing interest in her look accomplished. I told her to go for the working class man if that is God's will for her. As a working class lady, it's better she goes for a working class man who sees her as a friend, a pal and someone he can rob minds with.

When I say you should not go for a ready-made man, what I mean is, don't go for a man who doesn't NEED you. He has achieved everything he wants in life and there is no room for your contribution whatsoever except sex, kids and the kitchen! That type of marriage won't work! A man who puts you only in the house and gives you all the money you need is not a husband, he is just a property accumulator! You mean absolute nothing to him! Poverty is terrible! Some ladies are so poverty stricken, they think all they need in marriage is money. I wish it is so but years of neglect and sorrow of many women married to such men has forced me to pen this down. You need love woman! A time comes in your life you get sick and tired of the big house, cars, jewelries, properties, etc and long for deep love, intimacy, affection and respect from your man.

When I say good men are poor, I do not mean they must wallow in poverty. I do not mean, they have no job and are dependent on the lady for survival. A man can earn 200k per month, has two cars, lives in a 5 bedroom flat and still be struggling! I'm talking about men who have vision far bigger than them and they need the imput of their wives to accomplish them. For instance, if his dream is to own a business conglomerate or the chancellor of several universities across the country, earning 200k and riding a car is a far cry from where he should be. That man is still "poor" and struggling. He needs your encouragement, support, prayers, motivation and strong belief to reach that dream.

I am not propagating poverty and asking ladies to say yes to only the no-job brothers. If that is God's will for you, go right ahead with it. I am rather encouraging you to allow God lead you and be ready to add to your man's life. That is how to earn his love, respect, admiration and honour in marriage. Remember father Abraham, Barack Obama, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye, Dr. Ben Carson, Fela Durotoye, Pastor Sam Adeyemi, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya, Bishop Felix-Adejumo, Bill Gates, etc. These men were nothing when there wives met them. The women accepted them just the way they were. Agreed with God to marry them, believed in them, stood by them and encouraged them till they became international super stars.
Remember, behind every great man is a virtous woman, be that woman and the world will bow at your feet. God bless you, cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com
Re: Don't Be Confused by casttlebarbz(m): 1:29am On Feb 24, 2017
u right
Re: Don't Be Confused by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 24, 2017
OK thanks. As your second post has shared more light.

Errrr...I know you were just giving an example but err.. a man who earns 200k cannot drive 2 cars & live in 5 bedroom flat in Lagos. You will need to earn at least 500k to achieve this. 200k is actually worthless now, its just 400 dollars
Re: Don't Be Confused by Laveda(f): 1:43am On Feb 24, 2017
These days I just find it hard to read long posts.

Summary pls?
Re: Don't Be Confused by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 24, 2017
Laveda:
These days I just find it hard to read long posts.

Summary pls?

He his saying that women should not go for ready-made man who has money but one who has vision, so they can both grow together to earn his luv n respect.
Re: Don't Be Confused by Laveda(f): 1:49am On Feb 24, 2017
truthsayer007:

He his saying that women should not go for ready-made man who has no money but one who has vision, so they can both grow together to earn his luv n respect.

Okay thanks, but sometimes it doesn't mean we should settle for less you know.
Re: Don't Be Confused by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 24, 2017
Laveda:

Okay thanks, but sometimes it doesn't mean we should settle for less you know.

Errr...Less is relative. Your less might be my perfect. Na so life be.
Re: Don't Be Confused by Laveda(f): 1:59am On Feb 24, 2017
truthsayer007:

Errr...Less is relative. Your less might be my perfect. Na so life be.

Lol. You're right tho

That's why all these shouldn't be used as a yardstick for a good woman.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Confused by gsainttrinity(m): 3:14am On Feb 24, 2017
well said... but with the high level of promiscuity among Nigeria women, its the poor men that needs prayers against karashikas.

(1) (Reply)

Here How To Control Stress And Anger For Men/ladies / Some girls do not have anything to offer apart from lookn sexy, / How Many Times Do You Fart In A Day? See Hilarious Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.