Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Book Of February 14th. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Book Of February 14th. (475 Views)

Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February / Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+ / Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Book Of February 14th. by limitless777(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Behold it is written in the book of February chapter 14 verses 1-8

Verse 1;
"And it shall come to pass that on Valentine's day, excuses shall arise again; my battery died,my credit got finished, my DP refused to change,my boss selected me for the trip, traffic jams etc... When thou seeth these signs, be calm, fear thou not, keep thy peace and know that verily verily... thou art not thy boo's boo, thou art a side chick."

Verse 2
"Even when you receive gifts, calls, or were taken out, Remember my dear daughter that all will end on the bed."

Verse 3:
"Behold babe, I stand at thy door of your hostel and knock, if u hear my voice and open thy door, I will come in and eat with you, dine with you and share thy gifts I have for you."

Verse 4:
"Blessed is the boy that bothers not himself for any girl for peace I will grant to him."

Verse 5;
"Hear ye hear ye, for girls so love February 14 that they gave their only begotten dignity in exchange for a date, but know ye that who so ever does not make that mistake shall not have the fear of 9 months assignment.

Verse 6;
For Boys so love FEB 14,that they spend all their time,hustled money on ladies waiting for an home match.

Verse 7;
For it is written,whatsoever ye sow ye shall reap.

Verse 8;
Don't be over joyous,for all that glitters isn't gold.

LADIES BEWARE.
Re: The Book Of February 14th. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
stale
Re: The Book Of February 14th. by purem(m): 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bro if u put dis 2geda by ursef...

I swear u killed it all "all de val post of de day"

Re: The Book Of February 14th. by limitless777(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2017
purem:
Bro if u put dis 2geda by ursef...
I swear u killed it all "all de val post of de day"
Nice one my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Greetings From Voplink.com / Does Kemen Deserve To Be Disqualified From Big Brother Nigeria? / Does Ladies Really Trap Guys With Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.