Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,348 members, 7,839,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (466 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby / JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child by Lagban(m): 7:38am On Feb 15, 2017
A middle aged Nigerian man has discovered that a young man he raised from birth and who is now 32 years old is not his biological son, after all.

The Nigerian man who resides in the United Kingdom, Mr. Oscar, was forced to arrange for a DNA test to determine the paternity of his erstwhile son, Valentine, when his wife allegedly told their presumed son that Oscar was not likely to be Valentine’s biological father.

Valentine had dragged his supposed dad, Oscar, to a DNA test centre in Britain after his mother informed him a month ago that the man who had brought him up for the last 32 years may not actually be his dad.

As a doting father, Oscar had brought Valentine to England from Nigeria and put him through school.

When the result of the DNA test was read to him, Oscar wailed in agony as the results said there was “no per cent chance” he and Valentine were father and son.

Oscar wailed in despair as he asked: “He’s not my son? ".

Valentine was speechless.

Source: http://punchng.com/man-discovers-32-year-old-son-isnt-his-child/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child by SexyNairalander: 7:45am On Feb 15, 2017
booked
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child by lodphil(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2017
DNA test for all my children b4 d age of two.Don't want two die of heart attack later in lyf.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child by Lagban(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2017
lodphil:
DNA test for all my children b4 d age of two.Don't want two die of heart attack later in lyf.
same Here. DNA test as soon as my wife delivers. I read a story of a man with similar issue on twitter weeks ago. Humans are not to be trusted.
Re: Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child by lodphil(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2017
Lagban:
same Here. DNA test as soon as my wife delivers. I read a story of a man with similar issue on twitter weeks ago. Humans are not to be trusted.
my guy asin eeh,the wickedness is just too much.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Love Correspondence With Barbara Bush Since 2000. / Words From A Father To His Son About Marriage / I Need A Matured Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.