Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma (32917 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, Others Decamp To APC In Edo / EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2017
vb dfnvbbnhbdnh
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2017
Contact me for beautiful,classy and affordable window blinds
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by JideAmuGiaka: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by omenkaLives(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

You that cheated in school to get where you are today. Continue deceiving yourself.
Lol. I fear that one pass anything, and for that, i never dared to. The fear of getting caught kept me in check. You no know who i be bros. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by WhiteSoup: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2017
PassingShot:

Frustrated and depressed thing.

Why not do the needful? We won't miss you.

Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44 I'm wondering why the user of this account goes about insulting and provocating Nairalanders yet he is not punished by the mods.

He has clearly broken Rule 2 again by insulting a Nairalander. Calling him a "Thing". We are human beings not "Things". This is a derogatory word that would definitely provoke the user.

Please Mods take action.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by PassingShot(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2017
[s]
WhiteSoup:

Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44 I'm wondering why the user of this account goes about insulting and provocating Nairalanders yet he is not punished by the mods.

He has clearly broken Rule 2 again by insulting a Nairalander. Calling him a "Thing". We are human beings not "Things". This is a derogatory word that would definitely provoke the user.

Please Mods take action.
[/s]
grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
grin

You be watchnight?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by JideAmuGiaka: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lol. I fear that one pass anything, and for that, i never dared to. The fear of getting caught kept me in check. You no know who i be bros. smiley

You are a "Saint". but your sins will find you out one day.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by shevchenko(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2017
Adegok3:
Not true... I strongly disagree that corruption in this regime will surpass that of Abacha. To say the least, this government has done better than some previous Govt as regarding the fight against corruption. At least we know now that stealing is corruption. What we have today is an outgrowth of unethical practises that past and present administration have failed to control and set right and as its typical of Nigerians we only look for someone to push the blame on. It's high time we stopped the blame game and realise that social and economic growth is our responsibilities too.
people like u should face slaps every minute

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by mrsfavour(f): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2017
I thought they said they communicate with him via phone,so why didn't they confirm it?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by omenkaLives(m): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

You are a "Saint". but your sins will find you out one day.
Not a saint, nah. But i have my standards. Cheating and accepting bribes are clearly not part of it. wink
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by DonCortino: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2017
We tell them say buhari don daa! And him cabals are looting on a platinum scale but sarrik no wan believe us. Una see am! tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by JideAmuGiaka: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2017
PassingShot:

But won't surpass that of the Ineffectual Buffoon.

"CORRUPTION UNDER BUHARI, WON'T SURPASS THAT OF GEJ'S ADMINISTRATION"........ PassingShot 15/02/2017.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by hayjay123: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2017
Am tired if this country called Nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by Emassive(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2017
Babachir Lawal is at work again...Buhari's saints

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by erico2k2(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2017
Adegok3:
Not true... I strongly disagree that corruption in this regime will surpass that of Abacha. To say the least, this government has done better than some previous Govt as regarding the fight against corruption. At least we know now that stealing is corruption. What we have today is an outgrowth of unethical practises that past and present administration have failed to control and set right and as its typical of Nigerians we only look for someone to push the blame on. It's high time we stopped the blame game and realise that social and economic growth is our responsibilities too.
Do you believe that PMB has no certificate ? ?and the one presented was forged ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by JideAmuGiaka: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Not a saint, nah. But i have my standards. Cheating and accepting bribes are clearly not part of it. wink

But why haven't I seen you criticise PMB?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by kingbet365: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2017
drss2:
corruption in dis buari govt will surpass dat of abacha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by barallanee(f): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2017
Epic corruption

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by JIMMYH2O(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2017
What kind of country is this?

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by JideAmuGiaka: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2017
PassingShot:
Frustrated soul. Do the needful as I advised.
grin grin cheesy
Walking corpse shut your skeletal mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by shamecurls(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2017
drss2:
corruption in dis buari govt will surpass dat of abacha.

Did you read the article or you just felt like commenting?
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by LasGidiOwner: 11:41am On Feb 15, 2017
"Corruption fighting back" - Lai Muhammade

This is the worst government I have seen in the history of Nigeria....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by deolu2000(m): 11:41am On Feb 15, 2017
This news is inclusive,who were those that forged the signature, who benefited frm the sale of the said crude and where lies $19m dollars as this Hon. alleged. One thing i knw is that, in Ng, anyth is possible. Soonest someone wl also open his own (Hon) can of worm and the story wl die a natural death.
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by airminem(f): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2017
Dam*n Signatures Are Forged Everywhere Even On Social Media Especialy NAIRALAND
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by piagetskinner(m): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2017
This act of corruption cannot be carried out by ordinary nigerians..I mean this is $19m not naira...it is the same politicians, same elites that are raping the country on a daily basis.

The rule of law should take its course fully on whoever, not minding who he is in the society
Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by steppin: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2017
PassingShot:

But won't surpass that of the Ineffectual Buffoon.
Oh! You agree this government is corrupt? Wonders shall never cease. I thought they were all Saints?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by omenkaLives(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

But why haven't I seen you criticise PMB?.
I have SEVERAL times. But that doesnt make me not support him. Come on, the man isnt perfect, i could never think or say he is. On Grasscutter Babachir, Daura Maman's fight with Magu, Amaechi's pending case with efcc, Lai's Dubai trip sponsorship, and other such casses, i criticised him. You couldnt see that of course.

Make no mistakes, APC's got their own yokes on themselves and on the country, it would make no sense not to admit that. But what i cant take is people coming to tell me Jonathan is without blemish. I no go take am bros. wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by JideAmuGiaka: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2017
steppin:

Oh! You agree this government is corrupt? Wonders shall never cease. I thought they were all Saints?

Don't mind them, God will expose them one by one.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma by Sallam01(m): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2017
With this action Nigeria can be sold anytime, but God will punish those who want to bring this country down.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return / Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents / Lagos State Government Commissions Rehabilitayed Adeniji Adele And Tapa Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.