Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Am I In Love Or Lust? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I In Love Or Lust? (3256 Views)

Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! / My 2 Months Old Baby And I In The Village - Photos / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
karacta1:

Loser and RAPIST.
Stop mentioning sincere4u cos you are not half the man he is. He doesn't even know you but in trying to get a girl you severally tried to compare yourself to him and defame him. Even here you started by insulting his person directly yet while trying to woo his sister.
You are just a hopeless and incorrigible RAPIST every female nairalander should beware of.
I have sent a mail to her brother, sincere4u. I only hope he'll see it and come online to see the python i just caught under his sister's bed.
Replying you is like a waste of my previous time but heck you are on the loose hence the need to tame your God forsakened ass to ground where you you belong...

Oga like I said and I will reiterate for better understanding: I am a stand up guy. I don't do Nairaland love cus non of those is real. I am a real nigga. I have no sense of entertainment whatsoever with what ever rubbish is going on this forum...

Shey you want to marry on Nairaland, go right ahead but Stop dragging me into your piece of shiii...
Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
In the view of recent madness displayed by one inconsequential figure hiding behind the monicker karacta1, I have come to the obvious conclusion that Sincere4u and karacta1 are alt of themselves...

Going by the chat records and way they seclude themselves from others, no doubt, there is only one fool behind this two username...

I have noticed the growing insanity with this guys hence I have decided to refrain myself from engaging the nonentity any further...

He, karacta1 have displayed a childish and uncultured manners. It is only normal to put him where he belongs (trash bin). However, should you mention me and I fail to honour it, that's because you are insignificant and simply non existent. .

Like I did said, when he karacta1/Sincere4u have the balls to come up with more convincing proves aside the falsehood he keep spreading, I TheSlyone will engage him in a more civilized dialogue...

Until then, broaden your relationship with people. See beyond just nairaland. And don't seize the opportunity that Nairaland is a faceless platform to exercise your childish and uncultured mission....

When you learn some manners, TheSlyone is ever ready to call it truce. Until then, you are on your own and are fvcked

3 Likes

Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
Theslyone2,

my name is Karacta1.
grin grin grin
I'm a BUSTER!!!!!.

When next you see me be on your heels you RAPIST.

I am saying this cause even without attacking you, the breeze of my passing has obviously taken it's toll on you.

On this thread is the first time i am seeing a post by you that you forgot to post in special and attractive italic forms.
Imagine what would've happened if i had decided to take you down right here and now. You do be dead by now.

I know you present your posts in italic forms to draw the attention of female nairalanders but here and now have you forgotten to post them in same italic forms.

That is what you get when you mess with KARACTA1!!!.

As i earlier said, i am a changed man and will not attack you. Attacking you back is tantamount to killing and ant with a sledge hammer.

I'm concerned about the welfare of oilyqueen and that is why i had to bust you the moment i saw you come for her. I knew you can't get her cos you are simply not man enough. You are just a hopeless rapist.
You couldn't get thorn/apple let alone oilyqueen.

I just can't tolerate you hurting her and the moment you dare it, that is when i will release the showers of hell fire on you in full scale. You do be dead within seconds.
I am a man like you but know i may not be the best. That is why when i met her brother, i understood i had a lot to learn from him and he has so impacted my life positively today. I thank God for the day i met the two of them. I thank God for who i am today. Her brother is the same person whose personality you had been trying so had to dent just to get at another girl that rejected you. Rather than accept the obvious that she doesn't want you, you resorted to blackmailing and attacking her. That's an ATTRIBUTE OF A RAPISTS AND THAT IS WHY I CALL YOU A HOPELESS RAPIST. Shame on you.
The following day you come after the sister of the same person whose image you had tried so much to dent. Shame on you a billion times, RAPIST.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:
[s] In the view of recent madness displayed by one inconsequential figure hiding behind the monicker karacta1, I have come to the obvious conclusion that Sincere4u and karacta1 are alt of themselves...

Going by the chat records and way they seclude themselves from others, no doubt, there is only one fool behind this two username...

I have noticed the growing insanity with this guys hence I have decided to refrain myself from engaging the nonentity any further...

He, karacta1 have displayed a childish and uncultured manners. It is only normal to put him where he belongs (trash bin). However, should you mention me and I fail to honour it, that's because you are insignificant and simply non existent. .

Like I did said, when he karacta1/Sincere4u have the balls to come up with more convincing proves aside the falsehood he keep spreading, I TheSlyone will engage him in a more civilized dialogue...

Until then, broaden your relationship with people. See beyond just nairaland. And don't seize the opportunity that Nairaland is a faceless platform to exercise your childish and uncultured mission....

When you learn some manners, TheSlyone is ever ready to call it truce. Until then, you are own and are bleeped[/s]

Just hear yourself, the words of a loser. You might as well say there is one person behind all the monickers on nairaland. That won't change a thing about the RAPIST you are. Get off oilyqueen and don't hurt her else i will come for you RAPIST.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
karacta1:
Theslyone2,

[s]
my name is[b] Karacta1.
[/b] grin grin grin
I'm a BUSTER!!!!!.

When next you see me be on your heels you RAPIST.

I am saying this cause even without attacking you, the breeze of my passing has obviously taken it's toll on you.

On this thread is the first time i am seeing a post by you that you forgot to post in special and attractive italic forms.
Imagine what would've happened if i had decided to take you down right here and now. You do be dead by now.

I know you present your posts in italic forms to draw the attention of female nairalanders but here and now have you forgotten to post them in same italic forms.

That is what you get when you mess with KARATCA1!!!.

As i earlier said, i am a changed man and will not attack you. Attacking you back is tantamount to killing and ant with a sledge hammer.

I'm concerned about the welfare of oilyqueen and that is why i had to bust you the moment i saw you come for her. I knew you can't get her cos you are simply not man enough. You are just a hopeless rapist.
You couldn't get thorn/apple let alone oilyqueen.

I just can't tolerate you hurting her and the moment you dare it, that is when i will release the showers of hell fire on you in full scale. You do be dead within seconds.
I am a man like you but know i may not be the best. That is why when i met her brother, i understood i had a lot to learn from him and he has so impacted my life positively today. I thank God for the day i met the two of them. I thank God for who i am today. Her brother is the same person whose personality you had been trying so had to dent just to get at another girl that rejected you. Rather than accept the obvious that she doesn't want you, you resorted to blackmailing and attacking her. That's an ATTRIBUTE OF A RAPISTS AND THAT IS WHY I CALL YOU A HOPELESS RAPIST. Shame on you.
The following day you come after the sister of the same person whose image you had tried so much to dent. Shame on you a billion times, RAPE [/s] .

If all those trash you put up there made any single sense, why haven't you had a like or even share?

Goodbye, epic fool. Your insanity stinks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

[s]Replying you is like a waste of my previous time but heck you are on the loose hence the need to tame your God forsakened ass to ground where you you belong...

Oga like I said and I will reiterate for better understanding: I am a stand up guy. I don't do Nairaland love cus non of those is real. I am a real nigga. I have no sense of entertainment whatsoever with what ever rubbish is going on this forum...

Shey you want to marry on Nairaland, go right ahead but Stop dragging me into your piece of shiii... [/s]

Your history in this forum already exposed you for who you truly are, stop lying to your memory, Rapist..

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
karacta1:

Just hear yourself, the words of a loser. You might as well say there is one person behind all the monickers on nairaland. That won't change a thing about the RAPIST you are. Get off oilyqueen and don't hurt her else i will come for you RAPIST.
You don't know how foolish you sound no doubt. So it now your invention that gurls are being rapped on Nairaland... Are you Fucking kidding me??

You don't want her rapped on cyber space, start being her body guard in the real life...

Useless thing.
Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
karacta1:

Your history in this forum already exposed you for who you truly are, stop lying to your memory, Rapist..
No doubt, you have a defeatist mindset and inferiority complex.

Only someone suffering from inferiority complex and weakness to approach and impress a lady results to insult and libel to garner relevance...

Oh, you want the girl, man up and tell her how exactly you feel about her...

For God's sake, would you stop being a weakling?

Step up your game old fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

If all those trash you put up there made any single sense, why haven't you had a like or even share?

Goodbye, epic fool. Your insanity stinks

For the records, I have 167 likes and about 12 shares on this forum since i joined a short while ago and that is much for someone with just over 300posts and that is being sincere. Likes and shares by real people.
You know what?
I had been wondering who had been liking your trash all these while and you just answered my question.
This is my only profile in this forum. I come here to associate with the two people i had come to like and also read up news when i have the time.
You obviously have more than one account here and go on liking your sins unless as a rapist you don't work alone but in a clique.
Go on and keep liking your own shame!!!,RAPIST

2 Likes

Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

[s] You don't know how foolish you sound no doubt. So it now your invention that gurls are being rapped on Nairaland... Are you Fucking kidding me??

You don't want her rapped on cyber space, start being her body guard in the real life...

Useless thing[/s].
Theslyone2 the rapist, leave oilyqueen alone.
That's my message.

2 Likes

Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
karacta1:

Theslyone2 the rapist, leave oilyqueen alone.
That's my message.
is there something am not getting,

Who the hell is oily.queen??

Mis Nigeria? Or miss world??

Just so you know, I don't do ugly babe

1 Like

Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

[s] No doubt, you have a defeatist mindset and inferiority complex.

Only someone suffering from inferiority complex and weakness to approach and impress a lady results to insult and libel to garner relevance...

Oh, you want the girl, man up and tell her how exactly you feel about her...

For God's sake, would you stop being a weakling?

Step up your game old fool[/s]

My mission has long been accomplished and i just got you busted.

Nothing you say now will change anything cos she will see everything the moment she comes online.

She associates with many nairalanders and i have no problem with that but not when i see the shameless rapist that goes by the name Theslyone, coming after her and stalking her to hurt her the moment she rejects him.

1 Like

Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
karacta1:

My mission has long been accomplished and i just got you busted.

Nothing you say now will change anything cos she will see everything the moment she comes online.

She associates with many nairalanders and i have no problem with that but not when i see the shameless rapist that goes by the name Theslyone, coming after her and stalking her to hurt her the moment she rejects him.
As if this is so call oilyqueen can even match up with classic babe.... Smh.. Damn Nairaland for bringing me to match with this epic fool...
Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

[s] is there something am not getting,

Who the hell is oily.queen??

Mis Nigeria? Or miss world??

Just so you know, I don't do ugly babe[/s]

Moments ago you went for her and started chatting her up the way you usually do with girls you try to lure.
Thank God she isn't faceless like you and everybody here can see her for what she looks like and know how frustrated a rapist you are.
God made her who she is and many acknowledge that. Shame on you and thanks for just exposing that obvious fact you had been lying in self defense all these while.

It's obvious i just reminded you to post in italics. Whatever rewards that has fetched you in time past must be ruined by now cause no decent nairalander will see the revelations about you and look your direction again or fall for your antics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

[s]As if this is so call oilyqueen can even match up with classic babe.... Smh.. Damn Nairaland for bringing me to match with this epic fool...[/s]

Confused rapist. What you are now doing is the same thing you said to thorn/apple after she rejected you. you told her to get out.
What a shameless man you are if at all you are even a man at all.
Theslyone2 the shameless Rapist.

1 Like

Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
karacta1:

Moments ago you went for her and started chatting her up the way you usually do with girls you try to lure.
Thank God she isn't faceless like you and everybody here can see her for what she looks like and know how frustrated a rapist you are.
God made her who she is and many acknowledge that. Shame on you and thanks for just exposing that obvious fact you had been lying in self defense all these while.

It's obvious i just reminded you to post in italics. Whatever rewards that has fetched you in time past must be ruined by now cause no decent nairalander will see the revelations about you and look your direction again or fall for your antics.
It high time I lay your foolishness to rest...

You obviously have seen nairaland as your heavens, I don't...

I have a life outside nairaland, you don't...

Go fück yourself and remember to stay completely off my raider..

Do me the favour of not ever quoting me again in your entire life and hereafter... Your delusions is obvious to all...

You should stop mentioning me already... Sincere4u
Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
One guy wants to be noticed by op so he's using his fellow man to shine!! grin

TheSlyone2, you're dropping your standards conversing with this lunatic child! Stop it.
Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

[s] It high time I lay your foolishness to rest...

You obviously have seen nairaland as your heavens, I don't...

I have a life outside nairaland, you don't...

Go fück yourself and remember to stay completely off my raider..

Do me the favour of not ever quoting me again in your entire life and hereafter... Your delusions is obvious to all...

You should stop mentioning me already... Sincere4u[/s]

Theslyone2, the shameless rapist.

I just got you busted, deal with it and leave an innocent girl alone.
If you had a life outside here you do focus more attention in the real life than spend all your time chasing and harassing female nairalanders that reject you.
RAPIST.

1 Like

Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
LaylaAli:
One guy wants to be noticed by op so he's using his fellow man to shine!! grin

TheSlyone2, you're dropping your standards conversing with this lunatic child! Stop it.

It's ok if you feel that way. How can i be struggling to get noticed by the OP?.
I have known her long before now, happy associating with her and i'm ok with that.

Theslyone2 knows what i am saying and i'm glad exposing him for who he truly is..

His standard as a RAPIST needs to be exposed and that is what i've done.

1 Like

Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Jodha(f): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Grabs popcorn.... Watching with keen interest... This should be interesting.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
karacta1 i came here and saw almost 40mentions.
This is a terrible thing.
Really don't have the time to go through all though i was aware of what transpired between this guy and thorn/apple.
She told me everything but i refused to honour her call to intervene because it's simply not worth my time and efforts.
Gone are the days i engage in fights.
What really bothered me is hearing of same guy for the second day running.
Nairaland is a place we meet, chat and at times make friends.
It's disturbing for someone to attack or try blackmailing a girl for refusing to get intimate with him or whatsoever.
If one girl refuses, another might accept cause i believe there are some who are out for such relationships.
when you consider the meaning of the word "sly". You know his activities are quite deliberate.
You did your best to avoid this by not mentioning him directly but he was already upon her. That explains why he saw your advise for the Queen instantly.
My worry is coming here and seeing her to have deactivated once again cos someone attacked her.
It is also possible for her to deactivate seeing all that has taken place here.
Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
karacta1:
My Queen if not that you are a very busy person i would have asked you to look up all the interactions this guy has had with Thorn/apple from the beginning and you will see what i am talking about. He had been razzling her for days and just as at yesterday turned to attack her.
It was even another lady that asked her to ignore him and asked him why he has been stalking the poor girl. At the end of the day,
HE STILL WENT BACK TO HER TO ASK HER WHY SHE HAS BEEN SO DIFFICULT..
I have also seen what a fellow guy once wrote about him. It was so obvious the guy knew him well.
I really don't have the time else i would've shown you some of what i had been talking about even beyond yesterday's event to show you for how long he's been on her and the way he went about it but i know he will go back to adjust or delete his statements/interactions with her.
I think i have done my part and trust you know what to do. just that i don't want to see you go/deactivate by the time he resorts to hunting and blackmailing you for been difficult.

Forget this aspect bro, your busted him in a much effective way than you really realized.
The guy has unfollowed thorn.apple and you can be sure he has gone to edit all correspondences he had with her to cover his tracks.
Thanks for a job well done Karacta1.
Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
I have looked up the chat he had with Oilyqueen. He actually mentioned me with a dot separating my moniker so i don't get to know.
He then asked her if she had had sex before and also questioned her on what lies between me and her.
Conclusively, i see it as an effort to find something against me he could take back to thorn.apple in order to accomplish his desperation at getting her.
I like the responses the Queen gave.
Thorn.apple is obviously one of the best friends i've met so far. All i can say is that we are very cordial friends.
Anybody trying to woo her should please leave me out of it.
Enough Said.
Karacta1 you should've told the nerd your age and net worth so the small boy will know the caliber of man he was insulting.
Young money.....Zero recession!!!.
If guys see someone that could employ them and pay them a rich six figure income as starting salary in this recession, they'll show respect!.
Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sincere4u:
I have looked up the chat he had with Oilyqueen. He actually mentioned me with a dot separating my moniker so i don't get to know.
He then asked her if she had had sex before and also questioned her on what lies between me and her.
Conclusively, i see it as an effort to find something against me he could take back to thorn/apple in order to accomplish his desperation at getting her.
I like the responses the Queen gave.
Thorn/apple is obviously one of the best friends i've met so far. All i can say is that we are very cordial friends.
Anybody trying to woo her should please leave me out of it.
Enough Said.
Karacta1 you should've told the nerd your age and net worth so the small boy will know the caliber of man he was insulting.
Young money.....Zero recession!!!.
If guys see someone that could employ them and pay them a rich six figure income as starting salary in this recession, they'll show respect!.
Thanks boss, i remain loyal but wait a minute.
Why exactly have you not been coming online?.
So if not for what just happened you wouldn't have shown up.
Na wa for you o.
Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
karacta1:

Thanks boss, i remain loyal but wait a minute.
Why exactly have you not been coming online?.
So if not for what just happened you wouldn't have shown up.
Na wa for you o.
Guy i go online every day but not nairaland.
Re: Am I In Love Or Lust? by Nickymezor(f): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hmmmm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me And The Girl Next Door / See The Epic Reply Wizkid Got From A Ugandan Fan (picture) / See The Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.