Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Me And The Girl Next Door - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And The Girl Next Door (3260 Views)

This White Young Handsome Guy Next Door Told Me Hi / How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And The Girl Next Door by Vick4rill(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
please i need a very mature advice from you guys...During my first year in school, a girl packs into our lounge and we become very friendly and do everything in common..i tried very hard to maintain the relationship like that. but it soon escalate to alot of smooching and romance.. she never allow me to have sex with her..she makes me realised she have different men she goes to have sex with and even tell me about some of her escapades.. The problem now is that this gal always get jealous anytime she sees me with another gal. she question my every moves and tries very hard by discouraging me into falling inlove with any gal. But yet when i ask her for sex,she refuse and gave me flimsy excuses by promising me, she can only let me have sex with her when she is in her husband house. the truth is that i dont get why this girl will let me smooch her, always want to be with me. and show me all kind of love only to deny me sex But she comfortably give it to other guys.
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by ehSKay(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
She wnts 2 control u, nd i tink dat dia is sumtin she lyks abt u dat she dnt wnt 2 let u go, jara re acordin 2 my 4rnds
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by CArt(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Vick4rill:
please i need a very mature advice from you guys...During my first year in school, a girl packs into our lounge and we become very friendly and do everything in common..i tried very hard to maintain the relationship like that. but it soon escalate to alot of smooching and romance.. she never allow me to have sex with her..she makes me realised she have different men she goes to have sex with and even tell me about some of her escapades.. The problem now is that this gal always get jealous anytime she sees me with another gal. she question my every moves and tries very hard by discouraging me into falling inlove with any gal. But yet when i ask her for sex,she refuse and gave me flimsy excuses by promising me, she can only let me have sex with her when she is in her husband house. the truth is that i dont get why this girl will let me smooch her, always want to be with me. and show me all kind of love only to deny me sex But she comfortably give it to other guys.
Where are her pictures doing it with other guys?
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by bless2tom(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
OMG.... u better power your drilling machine and drill d hell out of her or watch how She makes your life miserable..
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by megareal: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
She doesn't want to commit to you and doesn't want you to commit to another person. That's wicked joor.

Just detach yourself from her, start a serious relationship outside and let her know you have moved on.

I dislike folks who toy with other's emotions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by EricBloodAxe: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hmmm...advanced friedzone...better get a gf and shun dt puss...cuz nothin gud will come out of dt false alarm.
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by Adesammy01(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Vick4rill:
Run for your life o, a girl telling you she can only allow sex with you when she is married could be dangerous o. Considering the fact that she sleeps around now and even proud of it should tell you that she isn't a good one. Not all good looking girls are good.
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by RichieDaVinci01(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
You've been smoochedzoned fam

1 Like

Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by saheedbadmus(m): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Op megaareal is Damm right..to me dere are 2 things involved is either she doesn't want to commit to you and doesn't want u to commit to anoder person as megareal said or she is having an infection and giving u flimsy excuses so u don't get infected.. well u can't get infected through smooching...so bro my advice for u is to move one..

megareal:
She doesn't want to commit to you and doesn't want you to commit to another person. That's wicked joor.

Just detach yourself from her, start a serious relationship outside and let her know you have moved on.

I dislike folks who toy with other's emotions.
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by obiorathesubtle: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
What you have, my good man, is a severe case of a cockblocking slut.. It never happens in life.. I guess you're the exception..

Okay.. Be discreet about your foreign affairs till she let you in on her slice of cake..

Be smart, Hermano..
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
This is the kinda stuff I hate
why lead the young man on. WTF
Ineedinfo see that shìt we was talking about angry
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by Elrex(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
She might be infected and doesn't want to transfer it to you... Udigg?

1 Like

Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by Localamos(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
I had this exact similar experience back in school days. She would not allow me into her honey pot, but when smooching, na like die! And whenever she sees me with other girls, she would enter into a fit of jealousy.

The day I got tired of the game and I broke up with her, that was when she opened her thighs for me.

After tasting the thing, I still broke up with her even though she wanted us to remain together.
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Op, come. Come and go and pound salt for me. Sheybi you are waiting for a Monday hammer to use and break things up with this Karashika? Sheybi, OP
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by femidejulius(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
She doesn't want to give u HIV/AIDS and you are not happy. She gives other men easily because she doesn't love them. She loves you and u want to force her to give you poison

1 Like

Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by akabude: 12:21am On Apr 01, 2017
Thank God I made it!
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by Ineedinfo(f): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
This is the kinda stuff I hate
why lead the young man on. WTF
Ineedinfo see that shìt we was talking about angry
Lol! Exactly, the girl is crazy. But why did the Op allow that to go on unchecked? she wanted an open relationship, yet was jealous when op tries to escape her leash. Eating her cake and having it.

Op seems unusually unconcerned. could it be he was playing the "I don't give a damn" card from the start. Allowing the babe take the rein of the relationship. Calling the shots because he wasn't really interested in her, until she started meddling on his business with other babes?

Op, you don't keep acting as if being with a particular girl is doing her a favour and expect her to be intimate with you anytime you want... maybe you should define what you want from each other. Check this thread out- https://www.nairaland.com/3709326/dont-put-all-eggs-one
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ineedinfo:
Lol! Exactly, the girl is crazy. But why did the Op allow that to go on unchecked? she wanted an open relationship, yet was jealous when op tries to escape her leash. Eating her cake and having it.

Op seems unusually unconcerned. could it be he was playing the "I don't give a damn" card from the start. Allowing the babe take the rein of the relationship. Calling the shots because he wasn't really interested in her, until she started meddling on his business with other babes?

Op, you don't keep acting as if being with a particular girl is doing her a favour and expect her to be intimate with you anytime you want... maybe you should define what you want from each other. Check this thread out- https://www.nairaland.com/3709326/dont-put-all-eggs-one
well maybe he is the type that doesnt like to take the lead.... who knows undecided
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
She likes you , no doubt but she enjoys what she gets from other men ..
therefore you in limbo right now till she needs you ..

It's up to you op do you wanna be a mugu or not wink
The moment you give her the middle finger .. she will move on or LEG OVER grin

1 Like

Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

advicer bumbae I hail u ooo cheesy
Bumbae1:

advicer bumbae I hail u ooo
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by Ineedinfo(f): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

well maybe he is the type that doesnt like to take the lead.... who knows undecided
Lol. I don't think he was into that girl. You noticed how he made sure we understood the girl "instigated " the whole thing? His own words; "I wanted to keep it simple." What if she was just bragging to get his attention? What if she's not sleeping with all those guys? Well...I think none of those act bothered him because he doesn't really have deep feelings for her, only reacted because she's meddling into his affairs. I could be wrong though...
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ineedinfo:
Lol. I don't think he was into that girl. You noticed how he made sure we understood the girl "instigated " the whole thing? His own words; "I wanted to keep it simple." What if she was just bragging to get his attention? What if she's not sleeping with all those guys? Well...I think none of those act bothered him because he doesn't really have deep feelings for her, only reacted because she's meddling into his affairs. I could be wrong though...
Hmm. I like the way you bring out some angles undecided
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by Ineedinfo(f): 12:36am On Apr 06, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hmm. I like the way you bring out some angles undecided
grin[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=55234479]
Yes nau...there are always many angles to a story when we allow our minds to think deep, with open mind of course.
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by Exponental(m): 12:45am On Apr 06, 2017
Your story reminds me of a stupid film (can't remember the title). The lady, a prostitute; she with her fiancé agreed on no-sex-before-marriage. Of course, the guy knows her job, he visits her at he motel and will excuse himself when her "clients" come.
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by OneManLegion(m): 12:49am On Apr 06, 2017
Vick4rill:

Hahahahaha! Brother come here. Don't bee afraid. Come closer. Now raise your hamds. Higher, my friend! Now repeat after me, whichever of my stepmothers has tied my sense should release it now!

Make that your prayer point for this week o.

Amunkita!
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by OneManLegion(m): 1:09am On Apr 06, 2017
Exponental:
Your story reminds me of a stupid film (can't remember the title). The lady, a prostitute; she with her fiancé agreed on no-sex-before-marriage. Of course, the guy knows her job, he visits her at he motel and will excuse himself when her "clients" come.

A thousand ways to die in the wild west.
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by Vick4rill(m): 6:25am On Apr 06, 2017
OneManLegion:

Hahahahaha! Brother come here. Don't bee afraid. Come closer. Now raise your hamds. Higher, my friend! Now repeat after me, whichever of my stepmothers has tied my sense should release it now!

Make that your prayer point for this week o.

Amunkita!
bros, why this kind prayer naa. wetin u want make i do again?
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by OneManLegion(m): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Vick4rill:
bros, why this kind prayer naa. wetin u want make i do again?

When you sef dey _fuck up nko? How you go let make girl wey you nor dey nyash dey cock-block you? For what?

Sit am down, clear am say as a guy, you have needs and those needs can't be satisfied by smooching and caressing. Tell her you understand her decision to not have sex with you but she shouldn't try to stop you from getting laid the same way you don't try to stop her.

Be civil but firm. She go spread legs like rumour for you. Chop am still play your away matches. Her father!
Re: Me And The Girl Next Door by Vick4rill(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
OneManLegion:

When you sef dey _fuck up nko? How you go let make girl wey you nor dey nyash dey cock-block you? For what?

Sit am down, clear am say as a guy, you have needs and those needs can't be satisfied by smooching and caressing. Tell her you understand her decision to not have sex with you but she shouldn't try to stop you from getting laid the same way you don't try to stop her.

Be civil but firm. She go spread legs like rumour for you. Chop am still play your away matches. Her father!
lol, correct guy! i go try am

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Photos Of Lady Who Shared A Video Of A Man Masturbating In Front Of Her Sho / #Reconciliationweek! Ladies And Guys Tag those beings Beefing U lets Know Whazup / Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.