Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

He Asks Me To Clean The Pube - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Asks Me To Clean The Pube (2362 Views)

Man Trends As He Asks A Lady Out Via Gmail / Man Gets Really Creative As He Asks A Girl Out On A Date / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by whywhyogun: 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
my husband is an epicurean, a gourmet, and his regimen is to fucos on the mouths, his mouth and my mouth, i dont mean kiss.

recently, he suggested me to shave off my pubé, although he has already kept clearing his pubé every other day, even more frequent than the facial hair clearing.

i am curious in want to know, is it wholesome to shave off my hair? is the pubé helping me to secrete the lubricant? if without pubé, will it bring more fun to the pre-intimacy? because he said , he did not like the stray strands in his mouth.

a distraught woman in need of hopitable handout and enlightenment.
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
sad

2 Likes

Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by whywhyogun: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=53735452] :

what do you think should be right?
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by greatnaija01: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
why bring your hubby n sex life to the public.... we didnt marry your hubby... YOU DID... so do what he wants and discuss it with him. its not our biz

whywhyogun:
my husband is an epicurean, a gourmet, and his regimen is to fucos on the mouths, his mouth and my mouth, i dont mean kiss.

recently, he suggested me to shave off my pubé, although he has already kept clearing his pubé every other day, even more frequent than the facial hair clearing.

i am curious in want to know, is it wholesome to shave off my hair? is the pubé helping me to secrete the lubricant? if without pubé, will it bring more fun to the pre-intimacy? because he said , he did not like the stray strands in his mouth.

Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
greatnaija01:
why bring your hubby n sex life to the public.... we didnt marry your hubby... YOU DID... so do what he wants and discuss it with him. its not our biz

Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by whywhyogun: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
greatnaija01:

it is a public forum, and an anonymous one, so we can discuss everything out without embarrassment, which is better than talking to my husband directly.

anyway, this issue is not a right-or-wrong issue, it could have many alternatives, so that is why i need all the opinions, and yours is the last one i expect.

1 Like

Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by Maxi112: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
I'm not married yet.... wait for the married ones Ma.
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by whywhyogun: 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=53735634][/quote]

anyway, i do appreciate that, my husband, being a man , has shaved off his pube, because, being frequet mouth job receivers, men's pube is too wiry and hard
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by whywhyogun: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
I'm not married yet.... wait for the married ones Ma.

see, that is another reason, why i should post this thread here, because, we could help educate the juvenile generation, by infiltrating more helpful knowledge into the future generation
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by Maxi112: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
whywhyogun:

see, that is another reason, why i should post this thread here, because, we could help educate the juvenile generation, by infiltrating more helpful knowledge into the future generation
k
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by omega25red(m): 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
Google is your friend
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
whywhyogun:

anyway, i do appreciate that, my husband, being a man , has shaved off his pube, because, being frequet mouth job receivers, men's pube is too wiry and hard
Any guy wether married or single who is concious of his hygiene ought to trim his pubis smiley
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by EasyMind(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Reserve seat... Here to learn
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by whywhyogun: 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
omega25red:
Google is your friend

google has ready but rigid answers, which are catering to all the related readers, but forum is better, which could allow more interactive discussion.
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by whywhyogun: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
EasyMind:
Reserve seat... Here to learn

shaving off the pube

advantage

1) more comfortable to the mouth job, at least no irksome skein in the mouth

2) less inclined to get STD, for example, the louse or the flea, but of course, it is probably unlikely happening between a couple

3) help to grow more lush pube, but since you dont want any, it is a contradiction

disadvantage

1) pube helps to cool down the temperature of the crotch , being lacking of it, the crotch could feel too cold or too warm

2) to slightly damage the secrete of the lubricant for women

3) some people like the aphrodite of pube, which contains kind of some hormone

1 Like

Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by whywhyogun: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
lefulefu:

Any guy wether married or single who is concious of his hygiene ought to trim his pubis smiley

1) being a woman, i , if see a man , without pube, the first alarm in my head is, he must be in the therapy of curing some STD

2) it is really weird to see a person, no matter female or male, to have no pube, it is not normal ,and thus not aesthetically beautiful

3) as i mention before, pube has its own shortcoming and good points, dont be so single sided and myopic to shave it
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
whywhyogun:

1) being a woman, i , if see a man , without pube, the first alarm in my head is, he must be in the therapy of curing some STD

2) it is really weird to see a person, no matter female or male, to have no pube, it is not normal ,and thus not aesthetically beautiful

3) as i mention before, pube has its own shortcoming and good points, dont be so single sided and myopic to shave it

i didnt say shaving it so dat it will be shining like gorimakpa.i mean trimming the hair down there so it wont be looking like sambisa forest.more like mowing a lawn.personally i prefer ladies wit trimmed ones(not bald). grin grin grin grin u don just come draw me into this ur talk grin.
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by AngelicBeing: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dayumm, well, they said if the garden of eden is not shaved, when Adam is eating Eve's apple, some hair strand will stick to his teeth and he needs a tooth pick to remove it, so it depends, but a well shaved garden is preferable tongue
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by whywhyogun: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
lefulefu:

i didnt say shaving it so dat it will be shining like gorimakpa.i mean trimming the hair down there so it wont be looking like sambisa forest.more like mowing a lawn.personally i prefer ladies wit trimmed ones(not bald). grin grin grin grin u don just come draw me into this ur talk grin.

show me a paradigm of your trimming pattern. show me a photo of the style you feel like. i could hardly tell trimming apart from shaving
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by whywhyogun: 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Dayumm, well, they said if the garden of eden is not shaved, when Adam is eating Eve's apple, some hair strand will stick to his teeth and he needs a tooth pick to remove it, so it depends, but a well shaved garden is preferable tongue

you mean , a crew cut? shave it all off ?

well, i guess, if this happens to a man, he will look less manly.
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by AngelicBeing: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
whywhyogun:

Yes tongue
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
whywhyogun:

show me a paradigm of your trimming pattern. show me a photo of the style you feel like. i could hardly tell trimming apart from shaving
sister i mean it should be trimmed down but not shaved off completely.there are some ladies that carry afro down there and its a turn off.
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by whywhyogun: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
whywhyogun:

why my husband needs to shave it every other day? he said that, the more frequently he cut it off, the faster it would grow up. and the new stubs are irritating to him.
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by whywhyogun: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
lefulefu:

sister i mean it should be trimmed down but not shaved off completely.there are some ladies that carry afro down there and its a turn off.

i mean, a photo will help me to understand better
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by whywhyogun: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
i do need some responses from the ladies, men's answers are one sided and not reliable. embarassed
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
whywhyogun:

O
whywhyogun:

Of everything you hav been saying, dealing with pubic hairs is actually not in my head but how to enjoy that thing. You can see now that you dey corrupt me small small.
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
whywhyogun:

something like this

Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by whywhyogun: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
lefulefu:

something like this

quite educational , but which type you prefer?
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
whywhyogun:

quite educational , but which type you prefer?
i prefer the one on the left.looks beautiful on a lady.
Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by firstking01(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
This is what happens when a teenager out of fantasy rush into marriage.

1 Like

Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by whywhyogun: 4:26am On Feb 16, 2017
firstking01:
This is what happens when a teenager out of fantasy rush into marriage.

are you describing me? how come?

1 Like

Re: He Asks Me To Clean The Pube by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

Most guys complain of hair in their mouth during mouth job so spare your husband the stress of removing hairs from him mouth after doing it by shaving frequently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) / What's Your Attitude Towards Someone Who Snubs You Online / Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.