Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) (2360 Views)

Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) / 18 Million For My Akant Babes / She Bought This Pant For 18 Million Only To Discover That It Was Fake (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by SirMichael1: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
First of all, lemme laugh first.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was going through a thread here and came across one crazy, yet amusing thread a 'itsjusde' abi na 'judefcc' wannabe wrote and I kept wondering to myself...

How did itsjude 18mil saga ended and how did the guy even make friends here even after that crazy stunt he pulled?

Girls too been dey pm the guy anyhow then cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yeye dey smell grin

1 Like

Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by SirMichael1: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
MrCork
Iweecureyou
lefulefu
redbeans
rationalmind
oyindidi
DeGuyNxtDoor
Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
I'm not understanding
Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by SirMichael1: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Fabulocity:
I'm not understanding

Turn your handheld over and read again undecided

2 Likes

Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by iweecureyou: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Plis dornts called me in any threand dart is aff to did winth itsjude abi are u no no dart itsjude is no mentally stabled eh pliss o i am no warnts problem thark youangry
cc itsfemi
itsbola
thepussyhunter and of curse
lefulefu pliss cum and carry ur loads (itsjude)
Mrcorkangry

3 Likes

Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by iweecureyou: 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Fabulocity:
I'm not understanding
Ur case is seriously difarent i swai angry
itsjude
Mrcork

1 Like

Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by dacblogger: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
sorry bro. This is the most boring shit I've read in a long time
Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by SirMichael1: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
sorry bro. This is the most boring shit I've read in a long time

Pooo! gay dude. Guess I ain't that funny afterall cry

Kiddo, when did you register? Last year, this year or 'next' year? gay! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by SirMichael1: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
dacblogger:

Hey! She's here.... So tell me, how much will a night cost? cheesy
Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Deadshot(m): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:
MrCork
Iweecureyou
lefulefu
redbeans
rationalmind
oyindidi
DeGuyNxtDoor

U no mentionme grin

Bros.lefulefu oya com talk
Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by SirMichael1: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Deadshot:

U no mention me grin

Bros.lefulefu oya com talk

No worry, I go remember this moniker... wink
Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Op,be there looking for trouble o.Any ways,where's my Nokia 3310?
Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:

Pooo! gay dude. Guess I ain't that funny afterall cry

Kiddo, when did you register? Last year, this year or 'next' year? gay! cheesy
i understand mike. Poverty had eaten so deep into you. You trying to call out the jude guy and act like your mocking while you're stylishly beggin nigga, so that when he tries to prove a point, you tell him to send you money to prove himself. Nice reverse psychology brah. Nice try. bon travail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:
MrCork
Iweecureyou
lefulefu
redbeans
rationalmind
oyindidi
DeGuyNxtDoor
yoh bro...what's popping?
Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
But ...... How necessary is this thread? Is it going to be beneficial to any of us?
Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Oyindidi(f): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:
MrCork
Iweecureyou
lefulefu
redbeans
rationalmind
oyindidi
DeGuyNxtDoor
Kindly remove my name on your list.
Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by SirMichael1: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
i understand mike. Poverty had eaten so deep into you. You trying to call out the jude guy and act like your mocking while you're stylishly beggin nigga, so that when he tries to prove a point, you tell him to send you money to prove himself. Nice reverse psychology brah. Nice try. bon travail

Faggot_ Couldn't even deny the fact that you're one. How do people like you masturbate? Stick a cassava up your ass or what? Where the _fuck is the pleasure in sticking you phalluses into a hole that you already have only that it's belong to someone of the same gender... No wonder whywhyogun asked a question "If your dick was long enough to reach your ass, would you _fuck youself? angry All you people are alike, crazy ass mofos

Maniac, the douchebag nigga gat no cash but you could reach out to him to lend you some borrowed cash he hoards

1 Like

Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by SirMichael1: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
MsRoe:
But ...... How necessary is this thread? Is it going to be beneficial to any of us?

So the thousands of threads on how to _fuck a lady on the first date has been beneficial to you abi? Sit your ass there and allow your phone rest

1 Like

Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:

Faggot_ Couldn't even deny the fact that you're one. How do people like you masturbate? Stick a cassava up your ass or what? Where the _fuck is the pleasure in sticking you phalluses into a hole that you already have but only that it's belong to someone of the same gender... No wonder whywhyogun asked a question "If your dick was long enough to reach your ass, would you _fuck youself? angry All you people are alike, crazy ass mofos

Maniac, the douchebag nigga gat no cash but you could reach out to him to lend you some borrowed cash he hoards
woahh. The hunger is real. Take your frustration elsewhere. Jesus
Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Fadiga24(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:

Dude you registered yesterday, but you feeling like superman bashing guys all around.

Watch your mouth, this ain't Canada.

4 Likes

Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Fadiga24:

Dude you registered yesterday, but you feeling like superman bashing guys all around.

Watch your mouth, this ain't Canada.
maybe, u blind to where nigga was calling me gay. No one threatens me dude, this a free forum. No where is written "Nigerians only" quote me again and get leprosy.

1 Like

Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:

[s]So the thousands of threads on how to _fuck a lady on the first date has been beneficial to you abi? Sit your ass there and allow your phone rest
[/s]

grin grin grin

I will not read your reply. tongue

Okay, well, so I did read it. Those threads about how to Bleep a woman on the first date, enlighten women, and help them keep ahead of it.

But this your own undecided let's be watching........

Maybe God will help.
Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Fadiga24(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
maybe, u blind to where nigga was calling me gay. No one threatens me dude, this a free forum. No where is written "Nigerians only" quote me again and get leprosy.

Hmmm, you sound like a person who doesn't watch his mouth.

Good for you.
Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Fadiga24:

Hmmm, you seem like a person who doesn't watch his mouth.

Good for you.
maybe you should stay on your lane and stop throwin empty threats about. It would be much better for both of us. Nigga

1 Like

Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Fadiga24(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
maybe you should stay on your lane and stop throwin empty threats about. It would be much better for both of us. Nigga

You know the word Nigga is derogatory, do you?
Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by SirMichael1: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
woahh. The hunger is real. Take your frustration elsewhere. Jesus

For a second, I had to read that part where you wrote 'Jesus' over and over again. To think that you, a gay, calls that name, that in itself is blasphemous... Take care of your state man and go suck a dick like you would do on Fridays...

I just thank God that you gay people don't have to use a condom, as there's no _fucking way you can ever produce your bastard kinds. Ever again! Take a hike!

2 Likes

Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Fadiga24:

You know the word Nigga is derogatory, do you?
like I care. Stay on your lane
Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by SirMichael1: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:

Not when you really are one...

1 Like

Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Fadiga24(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
like I care. Stay on your lane
You being racist, in a Nigerian platform.

Offence 1.

Re: 18 Million For The Akant (judefcc) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
SirMichael1:

For a second, I had to read that part where you wrote 'Jesus' over and over again. To think that you, a gay, calls that name, that in itself is blasphemous... Take care of your state man and go suck a dick like you would do on Fridays...

I just thank God that you gay people don't have to use a condom, as there's no _fucking way you can ever produce your bastard kinds. Ever again! Take a hike!
where you from. You do suck dicks on Fridays right? To get paid or just to sanitize your hòrny wide mouth?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

'dear Ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Clean And Have Sex To Keep Him' - Angela / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine / Pretty Bride On Her Kneel Crying As Parents Gives Her Their Final Prayers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.