Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,382 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

After God Fear Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After God Fear Woman (990 Views)

After God, Fear Woman!!! / If You No Fear Woman You No Fear God / After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After God Fear Woman by robo16(m): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
14 feb 2017..... I no go forger am I travel frm wher I they skul down to another state go see my (fucking) galfrd ... she they tell me make I cum sometime she go wan cry for phone not knwin say na wash... I call her yestarday she they busy my call cious I tink say na joke.. bt she repeat the same tin, thank God I get frd na him huz man sleep my nairalander I meet this gal for church....I surprise she carri her skul bf I feel like make ground open mak I enter... I go meet her she do like she no knw me... woman wicked oh... I no go date again..

1 Like

Re: After God Fear Woman by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
u didnt try wit dz write up
Re: After God Fear Woman by dacblogger: 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good for you,dnt date again.
Re: After God Fear Woman by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
"After God, fear woman" What's the ramification behind your judgment?

When I was growing up, I learned that women were birth out of men. I mean from the abundance of his ribs, she was created...

So going by the trend of metamorphosis and evolutionary transformation, if women are dangerous, then men are more dangerous (though theirs could be latent)
Re: After God Fear Woman by blackylola(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
You sure say u dey school? Your write up poor
Re: After God Fear Woman by Daviestunech(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
If u don't understand dis riteup abeg hit like undecided

Dis op needs..........
Re: After God Fear Woman by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Misplaced priorities smiley
Re: After God Fear Woman by firstking01(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Heheheheheundecided, i laugh in kashingwang....a girl is your gf the minute she's with you, immediately she leaves your presence just zero your mind....i laugh again this time in burundi, hehuhahehuhaundecided
Re: After God Fear Woman by EmperorLee(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
And after women, Fear NORTH.
Re: After God Fear Woman by robo16(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
blackylola:
You sure say u dey school? Your write up poor
no I do c u mak go skul

(1) (Reply)

Navel Fingering / The Most Romantic 25 Ways To Say ‘I Love You’ / Question For The Married Men And Women On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.