Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) (58542 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: "Shehu Sani Is A Bastard Pulling Nigeria Backwards" / House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband / Buba Jibril Is Dead (House Of Reps Deputy Majority Leader) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by LIBSocials: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
angry
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by pawesome(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dis 1 wey katsina pple de die so..n buhari is frm katsina
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Nukualofa: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Ina walahi Ina rijanu Ina ba kwomai. ...

Shikina!
you don join them shebi
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by SalamRushdie: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
At least he didn't die in the hands of hunger like many Nigerians are under Buhari
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
RIP alaye, greet my mom for me, tell her I miss her
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Sultty(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Looks like d handiwork of apple ladies, rip to d dead
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by tosyne2much(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nairalanders will always bash a politician whether he's dead or alive
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by akanbiaa(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
ugohemma:
I hope he vomited our money vefore he dead
Mr Ugo bia , are you a member of the constituency or the member made valid allegations against the deceasesd of stolen money? Do you know how you will die or what you will vomit? Show respect to the dead and wish they well if they worth it or not God is the best of judges.
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by DaPuncline: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
Our prayers are working... Apc will be history by 2019.
What if such happens to a family member of yours, would you call it an answered prayer ?
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by omemero(m): 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
NO! DIED IN THE LINE OF MAKING MONEY

kabrud:
RIP. Died in the line of duty.
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by malware: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Ina walahi Ina rijanu Ina ba kwomai. ...

Shikina!

You're just blabbing, hope you know
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by kabrud: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
omemero:
NO! DIED IN THE LINE OF MAKING MONEY

Speak no evil of the dead, pray for them instead. Considering the transient nature of life, occurrences like this call for sober reflection.
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by kennys: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
I know this man personally he is such a wonderful man. I served in his local government Mashi, is true that good people don't last
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
igorekpengmail:
Kasina peepo can die sha
grin grin i know waya mean bro
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by theway83: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
RIP
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nma27:
Where can one buy immortality?
I can take you to the place dear
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by kabrud: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
ugohemma:
I hope he vomited our money vefore he dead

Ur school needs to vomit the tuition fees.
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by cbright4real(f): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
Our prayers are working... Apc will be history by 2019.

keep praying for people to die while you live forever, mr owner of people's soul right
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I can take you to the place dear
That's so nice of you
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by deflover(m): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
All these thieves from kastina

I await another news like dis from kastina grin grin
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by shevchenko(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
I don't know why illiterates are many in house of rep
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by ufuosman(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
RIP
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by twosquare(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nma27:
Where can one buy immortality?
Jeremiah 6:16
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by brojoshua: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
It is only death that can remove politicians or people from office, in Africa, no matter what crimes they committed, no one of them will resign voluntarily. Many of the senate members have been told to resign because of the level of corrupt cases levelled against them but they defiantly refused. But it is only death that removes people without begging them. May the real of mankind learn by this. And Nigerians also should learn to kick out corrupt government officials or corrupt politicians from their offices, and not allow them to sit tight irrespective of the level of corruption cases that are levelled against. Or are we Nigerians ourselves criminals or why should a criminal and corrupt leader want to rule over us by force. We should kick them out
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by elbinmanny(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
like china like kastina....their products no dey last another one bites the dust....RIP cry
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
RIP
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by w1sEmAn: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Simple Announcement, this is how I expect the federal government to tell us about Buhari's condition, if he's dead just announce it. I promise I won't cry

the most interesting part of it is that Buhari & Nigerians dnt need ur smelling tears & dirty Eyes
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by SuperBlack: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na dis one una go quick tell us.
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by bestpunterever: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
igorekpengmail:
Kasina peepo can die sha
so u and ur village people can't die abi? Ur mumu too big and no one to tell you.
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by IYANGBALI: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
kabrud:

Sharrap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) / Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.