Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) (58541 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: "Shehu Sani Is A Bastard Pulling Nigeria Backwards" / House Of Representatives Member's Wife Beats Her Friend For Dating Her Husband / Buba Jibril Is Dead (House Of Reps Deputy Majority Leader) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Tisham20(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
OK
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by IYANGBALI: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
w1sEmAn:
Simple Announcement, this is how I expect the federal government to tell us about Buhari's condition, if he's dead just announce it. I promise I won't cry
grin grin grin
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by jasawa: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
igorekpengmail:
Kasina peepo can die sha
And the witches in your village would live for eternity.
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by StupidYorubaFool: 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
madridguy:
[s] Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un . May Allah SWT accept his soul and line him with Amal soliheen. Ameen. [/s]
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by ussy09(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
igorekpengmail:
Kasina peepo can die sha

Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by StupidYorubaFool: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
IYANGBALI:
grin grin grin
that lady for your profile pics, I know her she's one of the Ladies with the biggest breast..

but I don't know her name. pls can u tell me her name or where u got the pics from so I could Google her pls
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by LivingHuman: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin comments
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by itzCnote: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nma27:
Where can one buy immortality?

ABA grin
Nma27:
Where can one buy immortality?

ABA
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
that lady for your profile pics, I know her she's one of the Ladies with the biggest breast..

but I don't know her name. pls can u tell me her name or where u got the pics from so I could Google her pls
settle me as dem settle Andrew Yakubu the NNPC Group managing director
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Zeddicuz(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
all muslim jihadists must die,expecting the big one, from London.our prayers are being answered
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Bimpe29: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Allahuma Ighifirillahu War'amhu.
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by LordOfNaira: 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
deflover:
All these thieves from kastina

I await another news like dis from kastina grin grin

Be careful, bro. You may not live to hear that news you seek.

Never wish anyone dead. The man did nothing to you. If you have so much hatred for the president, wait till 2019. He is a father to a lot of people and a husband to somebody.
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by obinoral1179(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Them don dey go one by one! Them don dey go one by one....
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by watered(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
I never knew anyone like this existed in FHR. RIP though
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
kabrud:

Ur school needs to vomit the tuition fees.
My school is taut me well
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by IPOB123london: 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
now he can take his oil money loot and bottle of whisky hidden in his pocket to hell

when he get there, there will be free land for his cattle
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by ekhai(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
Our prayers are working... Apc will be history by 2019.

Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by kenoz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
RIP to him
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
DaPuncline:

What if such happens to a family member of yours, would you call it an answered prayer ?

If my father embezzled your money, please pray for him to die and stop disturbing me with your sentimental bs.
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
sulesadat:

keep praying for people to die while you live forever, mr owner of people's soul right

Thanks you. I will keep praying for every Nigerian politician to die. You do t have to tell remind me.
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by ProudArewa: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
you are a waste of sperm
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
ProudArewa:
you are a waste of sperm

I'm probably your father... Ask your mom she will tell you how good my sperm tastes.
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by fiponmile(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
inna lillahi Wa inna ilayhi raajiun
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by rolams(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Fayose's prophecy! RIP
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by sasullee(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chidexter:
Simple Announcement, this is how I expect the federal government to tell us about Buhari's condition, if he's dead just announce it. I promise I won't cry
Watch your mouth and know what to say cos God is the creator of all things. It will definitely be your turn one day.

Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Maryamg: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
ugohemma:
I hope he vomited our money vefore he dead
dis ur english na die
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by OmidinaKayode: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Innah Illah uwa Burukutu. RIP. Insha Allabu
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by SuccesYear: 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
igorekpengmail:
Kasina peepo can die sha
see how u con think like cockroach
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by hamzyluv(m): 1:07am On Feb 16, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
do you mean it ? kindly wait for Ekiti state 2018 election result and see how APC through Segun Oni will flush the sense out of the remaining PDP in the state ...... he go fear you like pepper my dear good brother ......... time will tell..
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by rukess: 1:23am On Feb 16, 2017
rest on
Re: Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:31am On Feb 16, 2017
Nma27:
That's so nice of you
When are you coming so I can take you to the immortality merchant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Look, As Buhari Raised Okorocha's Hand In Imo / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) / Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.