Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,950 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister (12413 Views)

Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. / Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 / Bash Ali During Goodluck Jonathan Regime Vs Buhari Regime:See The Difference(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by datopaper(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bash Ali, u are stupid.

I don't need to hear to side

You are stupid

At that age.

Go and sleep
Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Why should they offer a foreigner access to the minister before bash ali who came before him?We dont value our own.
Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
datopaper:
Bash Ali, u are stupid.

I don't need to hear to side

You are stupid

At that age.

Go and sleep
Sheybe bash first the hungarian ambassador come?First come first serve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
smiley I pity Bash Ali, but he should wake up and realise Nigeria care not for their own, in other sane climates private n public coys would justle to support him, its not only about winning but presenting our country in good light...think of it won't it be a plus if he actually won and we hold the title as the country with the oldest strongest boxer.

What am I yarning sef, if Pa Taiwo a man who designed our flag is treated as trash and ppl like Dino worshipped who is Bash... cry

1 Like

Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by engrjoe(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Just like the money was well 'Spended'

Exactly how Bash Ali was well bested lolx.
Its hard to believe Dis govt of *CHENJ* even wit evidence
Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by BabaAduras: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
innoken:
These people are diminishing in their lying skills.
HOW CAN YOU SAY HE TRIED TO STOP THE HUNGARIAN AMBASSADOR?!

Tell me, how did you convince him to allow the ambassador in? By a kiss and a hug?
Let's do the maths!

#UnaMumuDonStart

Knowing Bash Ali's antics in the past, I can say it is highly plausible that he can block the door to the minister's office. The word is HIGHLY PLAUSIBLE.

The guys is just an attention seeker like Fayose. If he wants to fight (commit suicide or a perform comedy in the ring) at 60, must he be sponsored by Government?

Abeg, somebody should help attached the picture of Jacob Zuma with his fingers denoting 5&6 for Bash Ali and Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
engrjoe:

Exactly how Bash Ali was well bested lolx.
Its hard to believe Dis govt of *CHENJ* even wit evidence
My brother, we should all brace up for whatever comes our way. We have to endure till 2019.

But 2019, I WILL RIGHT MY WRONG
Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by donbenie(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
iamGraced:
smiley I pity Bash Ali, but he should wake up and realise Nigeria care not for their own, in other sane climates private n public coys would justle to support him, its not only about winning but presenting our country in good light...think of it won't it be a plus if he actually won and we hold the title as the country with the oldest strongest boxer.

What am I yarning sef, if Pa Taiwo a man who designed our flag is treated as trash and ppl like Dino worshipped who is Bash... cry
Bash Ali should go and rest,na by force to get the government to sponsor his so called Guinness record fight.. since time immemorial this foibles has been going on with every government..
Why should any half sane government waist millions on some old man's harebrained ambition in this recession?
Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by Koloy82(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Ok .
But its very hard to believe anything comming from this government of lies and deceit. angry sad
yeah, u are very right.
lie mohameds...
Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
bash was bashed
Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by Koloy82(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
we all must...
Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by Koloy82(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dicksonpal:
That red capped idiot no get brain
that courtist lack many good things
Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by Emassive(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
If them fit Ponse bash Ali reach Coma ward then what chance does an ordinary citizen have with our govt. Graveyard as they did Ipob and Shiite
Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by HonabFaj(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Now we hear the government side of the story

But as reported by Bash Ali gang ,that a police man punched him and he fell and a picture of him was shown receiving drip in the hospital .

How can he cope with the proposed Guinness Book of record Fight
Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by kings09(m): 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
And why wld u tink d minister is tellin d truth? A govt full of lies. Y not see bash ali n attend to other matters.

Useless minister, useless govt
JacksonD7:
Bash Ali has deceived by the Nigerian government since the days of Obasanjo till now. Will he ever get that fight he's been struggling for?.
Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by kings09(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
He is a citizen n shld be attended to adequately.

Don't worry it will soon get to u n wen u r treated like a 2nd class citizen, pls don't feel bad
nairalandfreak:
Bash Ali the serial trouble maker.. if you are a good brand goverment would sponsor you... na by force
Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by Dicksonpal: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Koloy82:
that courtist lack many good things
lol courtist?
Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by sunnymighty(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Enough of Bash Ali's tantrums.he did same under OBJ, Yaradua, Jonathan...kolewerk again. Bloody afonja

FYI Bash Ali is from Edo state sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by ibolomo(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2017
he was not assaulted because the money spended was well spended
Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by innoken(m): 12:37am On Feb 16, 2017
BabaAduras:

Knowing Bash Ali's antics in the past, I can say it is highly plausible that he can block the door to the minister's office. The word is HIGHLY PLAUSIBLE.

The guys is just an attention seeker like Fayose. If he wants to fight (commit suicide or a perform comedy in the ring) at 60, must he be sponsored by Government?

Abeg, somebody should help attached the picture of Jacob Zuma with his fingers denoting 5&6 for Bash Ali and Fayose.
Mmhmm?
So he has been at it for a while.....that explains his rapid pictures. Wow in that case he no try at all. Wey all the money wey he make?
Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by RillJ(m): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2017
Most probably 'restrained with minimum force'. Difficult to tell the difference some times.
Re: Bash Ali Was Not Assaulted - Dalung, Sports Minister by Kobicove(m): 7:57am On Feb 16, 2017
This is why it's always good to listen to two sides of a story before passing judgment! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amokachi: I Don’t Regret Not Winning Africa Player Of The Year Award / Who Will Be Crowned World Cup Champion Come Sunday? Brazil 2014 Finals / Federal Government Withdraws Recognition Of Nigerian League Management Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.