Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) (19017 Views)

Man In Shock As Bible Is Used To Sell “kifi” To Him In Maraba, Nasarawa State / Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) / A New Born Baby Was Dropped In The Gutter In Maraba, Ilorin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by stephenduru: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
As shared by Aishat....

Pls Share

The attached photograph is 4 year LOKOJI GODWIN MONDAY who was abducted on Monday 13th January at Kadapa market Maraba Nassarawa state not far from the capital Abuja,

Godwin was on his way back from school accompanied by his 9 year old senior sister when they were accosted by a couple who said they liked the boys uniform and asked the sister to take them to the boys school which is just round the corner from their house, apparently they played upon the naivety of the sister and asked her to leave the boy with the wife whilst she showed the husband the school.

On showing the husband the school she discovered her brothers lunch bag and school bag on the floor the boy was no where to be found, the man then ran away.

Please we are appealing to the public if anybody has any information about the boy to contact

07081116006'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/4-yr-old-boy-abducted-by-couple-on-his.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by sarrki(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
I don't subscribe to jungle justice

In cases like this I think it will be appropriate

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by madridguy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by nabegibeg: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
angry
Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jonathan sef

2 Likes

Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by nabegibeg: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
sad
Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by lonelydora: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
I really wonder what is holding the 36 state governors to sign the 'death penalty' for kidnappers.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by nabegibeg: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Keneking:
Jonathan sef

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by ngmgeek(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sad
Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by Arlex(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
They are not couple, they are partners in crime, this is a new trick by kidnappers.
I pray they find that boy alive in Jesus name.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by Dosmay(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
end time couple

1 Like

Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
I pray the find him in good health.... But how sure are we that Buhari is not responsible for this? *just asking though *

1 Like

Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by deflover(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
When I was growing up
I was told not to talk to strangers

So why is this kid different

5 Likes

Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by dyabman(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Crazy and desperate times !
Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by adecz: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Why??

10 Likes

Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Childlessness.

They lay an ambush on this fine innocent boy in order to be relieved in their pains of childlessness.

Please in the name of God almighty, release this child to his parents and save them this agony they must be going through at the moment.

@ OP, PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO GIVE US UPDATE ON THIS INCIDENT, I SHALL IN MY OWN LITTLE WAY ENSURE THAT LITTLE MONDAY IS FOUND AND HIS ABDUCTORS MADE TO FACE THE WEIGHT OF JUSTICE.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Keneking:
Jonathan sef
Arr you normal

1 Like

Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by onyee25(f): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
bad news everywhere
Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by holatimmy(f): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chaii...God will foil all their plans...He is coming home embarassed
Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by EDSONSMITH(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
its too bad, this one of
the reasons why I don't trust, believe all these couples showing pics of their new born babes after ten to twenty years barreness, especially now that we have babe factories everywhere, my opinion though
Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by Phonefanatic: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
Arlex:
They are not couple, they are partners in crime, this is a new trick by kidnappers.
I pray they find that boy alive in Jesus name.

Couple is correct.

1 Like

Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
too bad
Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by 1metre: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
lonelydora:
I really wonder what is holding the 36 state governors to sign the 'death penalty' for kidnappers.
becos all na kidnappers grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by Zulu212: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
adecz:
Why??
move on nau cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by Justiceleague1: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Afonja don teach dem.. Afonja sef angry thunda faya dem grin
Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by Lyord56(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Keneking:
Jonathan sef
Have you eaten today
Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by crackhouse(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
How are we sure they are couple? Or maybe they are kidnappers moving together as couples.
Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by Godfullsam(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
It is called 'kapda' market not kapada . When I saw nasarawa, I know it is mararaba.

That place is terrible

1 Like

Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by oshe11: 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Really
Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by KINGDOS: 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
I pray God almighty to intervene in the release of the boy in Jesus name, amen!

Meanwhile I advice all brethren to stop using the abbreviation IJN. Who are they afraid of or what are they ashamed of
Re: Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics) by akigbemaru: 12:35am On Feb 16, 2017
Kidnapped

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Suspects Including A Woman Caught While Trafficking 56kg Of Marijuana. Photos / INEC Office In Owerri Burnt (Pictures) / Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.