Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife (47020 Views)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by Antoeni(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2017
End time women
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by LuvU2: 12:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Backinfront:
Yah Goodnight now grin
yawning this tym it's for real smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by sweerychick(f): 12:11am On Feb 16, 2017
Idrismusty97:
what's up with all this annoying trash dove trending on facebook angry
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by Krystalzkris(f): 12:17am On Feb 16, 2017
for the man to have tried marrying one of them secretly show there is a big fire on the mountain....

Some men do not deserve some kinds of women, she should just leave with her kids let the other women share him into as many pieces as they want..

Nonsense and ingredients..

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by wickedworld: 12:22am On Feb 16, 2017
She can't have her husband alone but If the man is poor she can have him alone.

Those women their own don spoil so they are ready to destroy another person own. Wicked world.

I pity for the man seriouly because by now him head no go correct again for those desperate Women go don use juju scatter the man head till they destroy him.

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:23am On Feb 16, 2017
Oh my God that not good. sad

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by almustopha82(m): 1:25am On Feb 16, 2017
No be small things ooo
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by Thecassanova: 1:25am On Feb 16, 2017
darfay:
Am not surprised o biko shebi d Bible has said that in the last days 7 women shall cling to a single man so e remain 4 sef

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by MARYchiells(f): 1:28am On Feb 16, 2017
Too bad. But wait oo why do some men take their women for granted? The man in question is just playing with fire 'cos one of those women will definitely kill him. Trust a furious and jealous woman.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by iRepNaija1: 4:06am On Feb 16, 2017
Kowor:
This is why I want more boys and 1 girl when babies start coming.

So you can have boys who have multiple mistresses? Be for real. Boys are no better than girls and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by kabrud: 4:17am On Feb 16, 2017
Impostors everywhere

cc
Blaqsuqar
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by kabrud: 4:20am On Feb 16, 2017
These are what our "educated sisters" are known for.
cc
Valfrankie
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by isnovic(m): 4:22am On Feb 16, 2017
women are like this.....it is hard to tell what they want!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 16, 2017
Never judge a case from the woman's perspective alone...I suspect that what Bukky did in the past, is haunting her present.
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by femi4: 5:16am On Feb 16, 2017
giftnk:
They are right o. Before they got married, were they not dating other ladies husbands? As for me I don't mind sharing o.
Typical Ikwere girl

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by idfact0404(m): 5:45am On Feb 16, 2017
I think d man is foolish, instead of him to take care of his children, he now began followed women up & dawn, he should do d needful b/4 he rundown again cool!!!

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by lonelydora: 5:50am On Feb 16, 2017
Kowor:
This is why I want more boys and 1 girl when babies start coming.

Guess you gonna be a good mother-in-law when the boys start brining in their wives?
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by gofnor(m): 5:56am On Feb 16, 2017
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by cbright4real(f): 5:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Where are d women? when his business is not going well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by jamislaw(m): 6:23am On Feb 16, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
this is not the effects of a man shortage as nairaland is full of lonely men seeking tongue

This is about 2 women who want what's not theirs and 1 who wants back what she lost undecided
who told you Nairaland is full of lonely men? We just need side chick.
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by Blaqsuqar: 6:24am On Feb 16, 2017
So perhaps the husband sleeps with the 3 women together hence they act as 1...another super story
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by sopulu1: 6:28am On Feb 16, 2017
The wife should face the husband not the women.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 16, 2017
jamislaw:
who told you Nairaland is full of lonely men? We just need side chick.
Erm...yer sig says, "I'm up all night to get lucky"

...u clearly desperate and need a good woman,Sir smiley and I'm trying to help u get 1 cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by jamislaw(m): 6:54am On Feb 16, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
Erm...yer sig says, "I'm up all night to get lucky"

...u clearly desperate and need a good woman,Sir smiley and I'm trying to help u get 1 cheesy
ok, I appreciate that let start from you. Send me PM.
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by VitaminB12(m): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2017
giftnk:
They are right o. Before they got married, were they not dating other ladies husbands? As for me I don't mind sharing o.
grin. Nne I don't mind sharing too. Can we share?
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2017
jamislaw:
ok, I appreciate that let start from you. Send me PM.
I am flattered by such a gracious offer to get in contact with such a fine gentle-man ,such as yaself tongue

but I must decline and be on my way. Good morning wink Buh-bye
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by AlanSugar(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Mznaett:
What a man? He is such an ingrate...

I wonder what she's still fighting for sef...

Just imagine o... A good woman picked him up only for him to pay her back by fvcking three crazy women in the same neighbourhood?Huh? He even had a plan of marrying one of them secretly o?shocked
It is finished aswear..infact,I give up!

Mbok,can somebody please tell her to dump his fucking D*** and then move on with life?undecided

Smh@poster belowshocked

Looks like I'm the only one who understands this story. Ufan, there are only two aggrieved women here, the wife and the concubine. The other two as mentioned are just friends of the concubine! They only accompanied her to make the spurious claims to make it sound like it's a serious matter and to make the threat count. You're a babe naah, can you team up with any other to fight in this manner where you have an emotional interest? Ukemeke inam! That concubine plan the shit wella!

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by AlanSugar(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2017
giftnk:

You're one of a kind, love you for your sincerity! Meanwhile, I'm single ooh, Lolz!
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by PROWESX(m): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2017
the man now will be like......

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2017
That's really pathetic.
That man is of no good.
I think you should forget about him and move on
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by Kowor(f): 7:26am On Feb 16, 2017
iRepNaija1:

So you can have boys who have multiple mistresses? Be for real. Boys are no better than girls and vice versa.
No. When there are more boys than girls, there won't be such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other / Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.