Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife (47023 Views)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by SuperBlack: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benignasweety:
Your courage me likey...
maybe because i have finally found what have been missing in me in your family.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by iRepNaija1: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kowor:

No. When there are more boys than girls, there won't be such.

What kind of logic is that? undecided
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by Kowor(f): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
iRepNaija1:

What kind of logic is that? undecided
Theory. You are free to disagree.
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by chccho(m): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kowor:

Amen to that
Am the man to break the jinx!!!! grin grin
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by akaahs(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kowor:

Because if the boys are more than the girls, the boys will learn to stick to what they have and appreciate them more. But there are the special ones that will use that was excuse to carry out their gay shii. It's what I think tho. Different mentality.
don't forget ''a time shall come 7 women 'll marry one man''
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by Kowor(f): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=akaahs post=53780542] don't forget ''a time shall come 7 women 'll marry one man''[/quote lol. Won't contribute to that.
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by AlanSugar(m): 7:21am On Feb 17, 2017
Mznaett:

Eyeneka mmi,,amesiere...

Remember we talking about a house wife and three other women here o..my dear,to be frank with you as a lady that I am I'd advise you shouldn't underestimate the length a woman can go just to get what she wants... It's very possible for those ladies to go an extra mile just to get that d!Ck all by themselves

Ufan ima, seems you still didn't get my drift. The other two women, I said are friends of the concubine, prolly hired by her to help in making the threat against the wife look very serious! The man was never in love with four women within an estate! Haba, which kain man naah? Amesire nde!
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by Mznaett: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2017
AlanSugar:

Ufan ima, seems you still didn't get my drift. The other two women, I said are friends of the concubine, prolly hired by her to help in making the threat against the wife look very serious! The man was never in love with four women within an estate! Haba, which kain man naah? Amesire nde!

Your thought is based on assumption ufan..which I for one aint disagreeing..but from what we have read so far..it was clearly stated that those women are so "desperate"to have him despite the fact he's married.. READ it AGAIN pls
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by beckytunde(f): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by pussyAvenger: 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benignasweety:
But men werent scarce if not the women wont have enough to use and throw away..
they throw away come dy struggle for one? pussy yakpa joor
Re: You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife by AlanSugar(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mznaett:

Your thought is based on assumption ufan..which I for one aint disagreeing..but from what we have read so far..it was clearly stated that those women are so "desperate"to have him despite the fact he's married.. READ it AGAIN pls

Ima ima, I know that's what it said but do you expect the suspected two to say they were hired to join in the threat? Of course not dear, so we don't expect the news to state otherwise. Thanks for the convo hon, the short chat has been wonderful. Drop me a mail if it's not too much to ask for. Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / Pregnant Woman Sets Herself On Fire Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics, Video) / My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.