Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

The Trial Of Viaro - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trial Of Viaro (4548 Views)

Poll: Do you think He/She is guilty

Yes: 77% (14 votes)
No: 16% (3 votes)
He is just impersonating: 5% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Trial Of Pastor Jones (Adeboye) A Short Story / The Trial Of Jesus - Interesting Analysis / The Trial Of Jesus - Fair Or Unfair? Lawful Or Unlawful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trial Of Viaro by PastorAIO: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2009
Okay Viaro, My apologies.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2009
^^^ Hey Pastor AIO, it's cool - no frizzles, no worries, no offences.
Like I said, I'm not taking the charge serious anymore from anyone
as I used to, so we can just laugh it off. These things happen.

You're cool, man. cheesy
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Tudor6(f): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2009
Krayola:

Omo. . . make u come crush me with that 350 kilos of thighs and ikebe  shocked . I no want o. Thank u sooo mush!!  grin
I'll have you know all my boyfriends have enjoyed my assets and they're all alive to tell the story undecided

haha. . about a week and a half ago. I got sick and tired of debating with Christians and wanted to flip the script and debate as a Christian. ,  but it just wasn't in me to do the whole multiple ID thing so i decided to just do it as Krayola. The username was "easel". Check post 23 on this thread.   grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=358001.msg5013460#msg5013460
HHhahahahah you deceitful SOB. . . .in retrospect your first post was really funny, "Jesus is Lord". . .sounded like you were trying to convince yourself grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by banom(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2009
Tudór:

I'll have you know all my boyfriends have enjoyed my assets and they're all alive to tell the story undecided
HHhahahahah you deceitful SOB. . . .in retrospect your first post was really funny, "Jesus is Lord". . .sounded like you were trying to convince yourself grin

he wanted to start it off from there, may be with an Atheist who will say , any evidence that Jesus is Lord.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by manmustwac(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2009
@Tudor
so tudor your really a female? you finally got tired of wearing mens clothes, talking like a man and decided to come out of the closet. Are u really based in the Seychelles?
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by banom(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2009
manmustwac:

@Tudor
so tudor your really a female? you finally got tired of wearing mens clothes, talking like a man and decided to come out of the closet. Are u really based in the Seychelles?

Hon Mod, are you blind ? cant you see he is relocated ? he is now a fake bishop in Sahara desert .
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Tudor6(f): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2009
manmustwac:

@Tudor
so tudor your really a female? you finally got tired of wearing mens clothes, talking like a man and decided to come out of the closet.
Yes, i've decided to be true to who i am. I enjoyed being a man though grin
Are u really based in the Seychelles?
Well I am, but currently not there right now.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by manmustwac(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2009
Na woa viaro is really pilgrim1 banom don convert to christianity and tudor is really a girl, what next on the nairaland soap opera
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2009
manmustwac:

Na woa viaro is really pilgrim1 banom don convert to christianity and tudor is really a girl, what next on the nairaland soap opera

I'm actually muslim.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by banom(m): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2009
Tudor
are you in Sahara desert ?
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by banom(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2009
davidylan:

I'm actually muslim.

Nairaland wonders is springing up from all corners.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Tudor6(f): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
davidylan:

I'm actually muslim.
OMG you too shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by JeSoul(f): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2009
viaro:

Yes, I was actually trying to imitate that and sound Nigerian. I have a list of local sayings that will soon start appearing in my posts as well. However, what I said to you in one thread is that I'm not familiar with the Yoruba culture. Since then, as is usual with my inquisitive mind, I have tried to do a bit of study. I was chatting about this and wanted to discuss some of these Yoruba things with you among others, and only had a small go at offering answers to someone who was asking a question about the Igbo culture (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-362219.0.html#msg5057574).
You know that may be the only reservation I had about you being Pilgrim - she used a whole lot more pidgin english than you do.

Tudór:

You see its for this reason why I decided to register on NL as a male. . . .People expect you as a female to behave in a certain manner and take everything lying down. well no more!!! There are women amongst us who can rub shoulders with the men when it comes to exhuberence and energy.

I'm tired of pretending. I'm female' sexy and PROUD.
  Lol, exuberance and energy? lol. I dunno why you felt you had something to prove in the first place. I don't see any women lying down in this section, Tpia being an excellent example. In your zeal, it ended being overkill as the caustic nature of your posts has no rival in this section. Kudos though, you definitely went above and beyond.

PastorAIO,
I recall this thread where the beef btw you and Pilgrim started . . . something about some translation in hebrew Lol. Aside from the battles, I think you two would make an excellent couple!  grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by JeSoul(f): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2009
If David is muslim, Tiger woods is a virgin.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by banom(m): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2009
JeSoul:

If David is muslim, Tiger woods is a virgin.

Even me , I am a virgin.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Krayola(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2009
Me three. Plus, I missed my period. Must be immaculate conception  cool
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2009
*Slams his gravel down so many times*
Order!!!!!
I would not hesitate to throw anyone out of this law court.

Well done Officer Aio and Commander Jesoul, but I do not think we should close proceedings yet.
JeSoul:

You know that may be the only reservation I had about you being Pilgrim - she used a whole lot more pidgin english than you do.

I think that is part of the act, slowly he will start to blow warri pidgin, and wait a minute did I see somewhere that he might not even be Nigerian?

To my very first observation,
I know we have all been saying they are similar, let us take a close look at this similarities. I debated with pilgrim.1 enough to find out that she took a unique approach at replying posts, I even accused her of using divide and conquer to approach her debates, she tends to break down your reply into little quotes and have a go at them. If you look at almost everyone else on nairaland, we quote the whole block and once in a while maybe make a few things we want to stress bold. But a recurring decimal in viaro's posts is this same tactic, he like pilgrim will divide what you have to say into tiny little chunks and go at it like that, they never ever go at the general idea.
This is a quote from pilgrim

@huxley2,

I knew somehow na shakara you dey do all this while, that's why I like to draw you in and waste your shakara. Glad to see you had not rest your case and want to be smarted yet again. School up. Smiley

Quote from: huxley2 on June 12, 2009, 01:50 PM
You seem to like to use the terminology "logical fallacy", probably thinking that you would impress or intimidate your readers.  But it is obvious that you do NOT know the meaning of this terminology.  The is no such thing as an "atheistic logical fallacy" amongst the class of formally recognised set of logical fallacies.  Of course, you are welcome to introduce a new logical fallacy if non of the existing ones quite address the issue you are addressing.

if anyone was intimidated, it should clearly read: you. I clearly explained what I meant, and also pointed it out as a reminder when it was obvious that some like you probably didn't even take a good look. From all points considered, your complaint here is rather comical, for it should be clear I used "atheistic" as a qualifier (adjectivally) rather than giving an encyclopedia quote. If you had a clue about the "class of formally recognised set of logical fallacies", you'd not have been making the same repetitious arguments that go nowhere.

Can you define what an "atheistic logical fallacy" is, and why it fails to meet the rules of logic?

I just explained myself . . AGAIN . .  above.

To further show just how ignorant you are, let me give you Dawkin's position, as describe in his book, The God Delusion. He defines a scale of 1 to 7, with 1 being Absolute certainty that there is a God and 7 Absolute certainty that there is no God, Pages 50 and 51.

Oh amuse me the more. You obviously are as ignorant as your pretences. Is his own position any less dogmatic? So, what am I to do with his arbitrary scale?

He defines himself as being on level 6, which means "Very Low Probability, but short of zero. De facto atheist. 'I cannot know for certain but I think God is very improbable, and I live my life on the assumption that he is not there'"

That is as dogmatic, huxley2. Someone who does not know would truly live his life as one who is not sure - more correctly an agnostic, not a "de facto atheist". An agnostic is not one that wants to push his dogmatism against theism; and I'm really sorry you're making matters worse for your own arguments. I hope you'd stand to defend his "de facto atheism" when I point you to his unintellectual crap?

Does this sound to you like a dogmatist?    I would have been surprise but I have come to learn that Your Ignorance knows no bounds, but as a result of your religiously derived denightedness seek to malign the character of people and/or misrepresent them.

I entertained you thus far on the assumption that you might surprise me with a spark of your pretended intelligence - I was wrong. If you only understood yourself, you probably would have made it easier for others to discuss with you. I don't do prisoners, huxley2, and i've said earlier on that my response would be a no-nonsense approach when you guys deviate from what is being discussed to unnecessary distractions.

Here is one from viaro

Quote from: chukwudi44 on October 28, 2009, 07:35 PM
(
there is basically no difference between asking your pastor to pray or you and asking a saint to pray for you.The righteous departed are not dead but lives on,thats why Jesus replying the saducees in matt (not so sure of verse) s when asked about resurection f the dead

said haven't you heard what God told moses in the burning bush I am the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob,I am the God of the living  not of the dead.
He refered to them as living even though they have physically departed from this physical world.

Moreso the number of miracles attributed to sains have furjer reinforced this beleif,in fact before u re are canonised there must be at least 2 post humous miracles attriobuted to your intecssion.

Pardon me, but using Catholicism to argue your point over the convictions of others is another waste of time. Whatever you may claim from your interpretations, they still do not hold for the vast number of Anglicans who know the difference between praying to a departed person and praying straight to God. If one wants to get specific, we could consider some of the things that Catholicism believes about their Marian theology and see how many people would agree that such a thing is indeed what Christians in the Bible practised.

Great saints like st Anthony of padua have actually performed more miracles after his death than when he was still here on earth,after his death through his intercession God raised about five people from the dead shortly after he died,countless miracles have bbeen attributed to the intercessionof this great saint, I can go on and on but these wiill suffice for now.

That's okay. That people make these claims does not establish such as doctrine for Christians in the Bible, nor for Anglicans who do not see them in the sacred pages. I don't know how many people prayed to Elijah or Elisha after their deaths for them to intercede for anyone. Who ever prayed to Moses after his death? I'm not aware that anyone prayed to David after his death - are you aware of such? What about Noah? And Abraham? Joshua? Are we missing something here?

Dont forget even in the bible after elisha had been buried his bones raised a man from the dead

Yeah, I don't forget that. But do you remember anyone praying to Elisha after his death?

I see you read with your ears

That's because I'm not gullible. Grin

how on earth did you think their prayers got to heaven ?,you think they put in on arik air to transport it to heaven? Grin Grin

Are you suggesting Arik Air now operates on that service? Thou sayest it - not viaro! Grin

My people this case is far from over

unless the ghana must go bags start rolling in  grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by KunleOshob(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2009
Brilliant thread cheesy shame i am just seeing it after three pages but i have gone through every post and now ready to take a front sit. But so far i must comment pilgrim.1 is really propestorous. The evidence is overwhemling from, writing style to use of phrases, to interest topics, to arguement strategies,to being higly opinionated then pretending she wants to learn, to being arrogant / i too know, penchant to insult others, to use of big grammer e.t.c even though she makes feeble attempts to disguise herself i.e by not making constant references to previous posts of pilgrim.1[so as not give herself away]. This referencing is the only difference i have observed between viaro and pilgrim.1 and the reason is obvious if she constantly references pilgrim.1 posts the game would be given away. But the trend is now emerging even as viaro, having posted enough posts as viaro she as started making her regular references to her previous posts, the trend continues.

PS: I am not suprised she needed to change her I.D after developing such a lousy reputation on this forum it is obvious she needed to change her I.D.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2009
Hehehe. . . now I laugh out loud, very loud in court. Besides, I should show contempt of court and even slap the judge. grin grin

Your honour, what point really have you made in post #80? Oh, I forgot, you already told me how it works in your court - nothing tangible is established, but somehow somewhere conjectures upon conjectures have to be made just to 'nail' it. So far, you guys are doing a very poor job at it, and I wait to see some cogency in your missive. Like I said, this has become so laughable and a joke that I no longer take offence at what anyone says.

Your honour, viaro still awaits the substance of your proceedings.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by PastorAIO: 10:08am On Dec 08, 2009
viaro:

Hehehe. . . now I laugh out loud, very loud in court. Besides, I should show contempt of court and even slap the judge. grin grin

Please, our translators are having difficulty translating your laughter. What language are you laughing in? (you need to specify this on Nairaland).
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by No2Atheism(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2009
Here is my own confusion now:

- Where is Pilgrim.1.

- Is Pilgrim.1 a He or a She. . . I have noticed some people referring to her as a He. Yet i have read an account of herself where she refered to herself as a she.

- Who is Viaro. . . is she Pilgrim.1 and also is she a he or a she.

- Who is Mavenbox.

I might be wrong, but i do not think Mavebox is Pilgrim.1: The reasons are that:

1.  All the time I have been on nairaland, Pilgrim.1 I did not see her profile picture. However Mavenbox has revealed her picture.

2.  Why would a self professed Bible believer seek to deceive people into thinking she is or she is not Viaro, considering that any matured Bible believer knows that he or she ought to be faithful in the little things and in the big things, hence having different identities would certainly not be in character of a Bible believer.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2009
KunleOshob:

Brilliant thread cheesy shame i am just seeing it after three pages but i have gone through every post and now ready to take a front sit. But so far i must comment pilgrim.1 is really propestorous. The evidence is overwhemling from, writing style to use of phrases, to interest topics, to arguement strategies,to being higly opinionated then pretending she wants to learn, to being arrogant / i too know, penchant to insult others, to use of big grammer e.t.c even though she makes feeble attempts to disguise herself i.e by not making constant references to previous posts of pilgrim.1[so as not give herself away]. This referencing is the only difference i have observed between viaro and pilgrim.1 and the reason is obvious if she constantly references pilgrim.1 posts the game would be given away. But the trend is now emerging even as viaro, having posted enough posts as viaro she as started making her regular references to her previous posts, the trend continues.

PS: I am not suprised she needed to change her I.D after developing such a lousy reputation on this forum it is obvious she needed to change her I.D.

Dear jury, you are late in court, but I guess the judge could excuse that. Be that as it may, I con't see what point you have established that is fresh and new to what others have tried to conjecture. Is there any need to take them piece by piece to examine the evidence, hmm?

~ The evidence is overwhemling from, writing style to use of phrases,
. . poor conjecture, trashed and binned. You were the one who alleged
in another thread that the 'nada, zilch' and 'don't give two scoobies' are
part of pilgrim.1's phraseology - I asked for a link to see, and your honour,
I am still waiting.

~ to interest topics, to arguement strategies,to being higly opinionated
. . we've heard that before - trashed and binned. You, KunleOshob, do
the same: interest topics, argument strategies, and very very highly
opinionated. What's the crack there? Another poor attempt, really.

~ then pretending she wants to learn, to being arrogant / i too know,
. . yes, I often interract with others and learn from them. If you're that
closed minded that you know it all and have no room to learn a dot
from anyone else, be it so. Your problem is you want everyone to be
beaten to your crass, and where they do not, you write them off as
arrogant and refusing to learn. Duh!

~ penchant to insult others, to use of big grammer e.t.c
. . my diction has been deliberated upon, and if you have poor use
of verbiage, is that my fault? tongue Now, the penchant to insult - yes,
your honour, viaro has made clear so many times in recent past in
discussions with this member of the jury that he would not tolerate
any nonsense from them. I several times quoted verses from Proverbs
to him, and consequently followed through and blasted the smitherings
out of his fck.ing face when he arrogated to himself the brithright to insult me
free of charge. Call it tit-for-tit. If pilgrim.1 does the same, good for the
"it" called KunleOshob; and I'm sure it's not only viaro who insults
twerps and buffoons like him. One of my early post on entry to NL
was about this problem between discussants, a thread opened by Pastor AIO.
Soon after, I engaged Tudor and also made no pretences slamming him
as well. We ended that silly game nicely. There's also a thread opened by
michelin about why people insult others - he should have been worried
about his grey khaki shorts sitting around with free-lance vitriol against
others. Want more? Twerp! tongue
Excuse me, your honour - I was establishing 'evidence'. grin

~  even though she makes feeble attempts to disguise herself i.e by not
making constant references to previous posts of pilgrim.1[so as not give
herself away]

. . even sillier, Lol. I should have been making references and quoting
pilgrim.1, or anyone else for that matter, just so you have the poor
Nigerian style 'evidence'  you seek. Do you have an independent mind of
your own?

~ This referencing is the only difference i have observed between viaro
and pilgrim.1 and the reason is obvious if she constantly references pilgrim.1
posts the game would be given away.
. . hahaha! I didn't come to Nairaland to play any games; and even though
other posters say similar things as others do without referencing them, please
tell me how my failure to reference pilgrim.1 translates into my being the
same person?

~ But the trend is now emerging even as viaro, having posted enough posts
as viaro she as started making her regular references to her previous posts,
the trend continues

. . yes, I started doing so - in the same way as I told Davidylan in another
post that I only recently started using multiple colours in my posts as
she does - to gull twerps like you who should have been using your
own heads and not borrowed brains seeking who's who before you can
pay attention to what they are saying. That's not my style, and you can
try some more convincing conjectures. .  or continue to play the fool you
demonstrate of yourself in court.

Em, your honour, respectfully submitted. grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2009
No2Atheism:

2. Why would a self professed Bible believer seek to deceive people considering that any matured Bible believer knows that he or she ought to be faithful in the little things and in the big things, hence having different identities would certainly not be in character of a Bible believer.

Thank you, No2Atheism. Of the points you made, could I address this one above, because that is what bothers me as it does you. Just why would anyone think I'm here to deceive them by pretending to be male if I were actually female? Why would I reveal that I am a Baptist, where it seems odd that pilgrim.1 was not forthcoming on that same question a few people asked her? (I don't know if she eventually revealed her denomination, and I would appreciate anyone showing same to correct me on that). Okay, viaro is mavenbox, and both mavenbox and viaro are/is Krayola - all this upon what: conjectures?
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by KunleOshob(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2009
viaro:

Thank you, No2Atheism. Of the points you made, could I address this one above, because that is what bothers me as it does you. Just why would anyone think I'm here to deceive them by pretending to be male if I were actually female? Why would I reveal that I am a Baptist, where it seems odd that pilgrim.1 was not forthcoming on that same question a few people asked her? (I don't know if she eventually revealed her denomination, and I would appreciate anyone showing same to correct me on that). Okay, viaro is mavenbox, and both mavenbox and viaro are/is Krayola - all this upon what: conjectures?
You must realy know pilgrim.1 very well to be able to deduce that in the over 5,000 post she's done on nairaland that she Never revealed her denomination. Please try again, that is a very cheap attempt. tongue
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Tudor6(f): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2009
Why is my holy name being included in your defense viaro? Please be warned. . . Right now you're an accused offender I don't want to be associated with you in ANY way.

Clear your name first then you can refrence the name Tudór all you want.

There was a time they accused me of being Huxley I don't want that again.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2009
KunleOshob:

You must realy know pilgrim.1 very well to be able to deduce that in the over 5,000 post she's done on nairaland that she Never revealed her denomination. Please try again, that is a very cheap attempt. tongue

I don't have to try half as hard as you, KunleOshob. If you have even followed this thread at all, you would understand that my looking into her profile and past posts were a consequence of folks like you alleging viaro = pilgrim.1, I made this point clear to Jesoul here. I haven't gone through all her posts, but from the ones I saw when she debated Catholicism with Catholics, she was asked that question several times and she didn't give any indication. If anyone feels I was mistaken, I'd be happy to be corrected: is that a problem to you? Please try harder, you're embarrassing your kangaroo court with your lame attempts. tongue
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2009
Tudór:

Why is my holy name being included in your defense viaro? Please be warned. . . Right now you're an accused offender I don't want to be associated with you in ANY way.

Clear your name first then you can refrence the name Tudór all you want.

There was a time they accused me of being Huxley I don't want that again.

Your honour, I apologise to Tudor. My mentioning his name was to show what I did - from the earliest, I make no pretences jibing people; and even so in that thread was glad it came to an end nicely. I realize that mentioning a member of the jury without permission from the bench is an offence - viaro will not do so again, your honour. grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by No2Atheism(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2009
viaro:

I don't have to try half as hard as you, KunleOshob. If you have even followed this thread at all, you would understand that my looking into her profile and past posts were a consequence of folks like you alleging viaro = pilgrim.1, I made this point clear to Jesoul here. I haven't gone through all her posts, but from the ones I saw when she debated Catholicism with Catholics, she was asked that question several times and she didn't give any indication. If anyone feels I was mistaken, I'd be happy to be corrected: is that a problem to you? Please try harder, you're embarrassing your kangaroo court with your lame attempts. tongue

shocked

@viaro

- The highlighted part is scary
- I think I actually learnt how to do that from Pilgrim.1

@viaro

- Can you please settle this once and for all.

- I would take your word as your honour.

- I am assuming that you claim to be a Bible believer.

- If you lie in your response, then its your own personal issue to deal with as regards your conscience.

- Your response is what i would hold unto as from this moment henceforth.

The questions are:

1. ARE YOU PILGRIM.1

2. ARE YOU MAVENBOX.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2009
What is scary about the highlighted part?
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by No2Atheism(m): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2009
viaro:

What is scary about the highlighted part?

1. The style of highligthing and referencing is something my memory tells me that I learnt from Pilgrim.1

2. Do not worry about my observations, lets focus on my questions:

- Can you please settle this once and for all.

- I would take your word as your honour.

- I am assuming that you claim to be a Bible believer.

- If you lie in your response, then its your own personal issue to deal with as regards your conscience.

- Your response is what i would hold unto as from this moment henceforth.

The questions are:

1. ARE YOU PILGRIM.1

2. ARE YOU MAVENBOX.

3. ARE YOU A HE [/b]OR A [b]SHE.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2009
No2Atheism:

1. The style of highligthing and referencing is something my memory tells me that I learnt from Pilgrim.1

I just didn't want to risk misreading you, which was why I asked for clarification. I take it then (amusingly) that pilgrim.1 holds the key to Nairaland's coding of hyperlinks, or that no one else actually does that, or what?

Anyways, to your question: what new theory are you up to? Yes, I'm deliberately playing football with you, No2Atheism, because it seems odd that after having answered those questions several times, I must come back and specially attend to you on them - separately from my having answered them to others, No? You must be kidding me.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Tudor6(f): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2009
Emm, y'all Tudór is a SHE and not HE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Issue Of God's Will In Marriage... Pls Help. / What Will You Sacrifice This Lenten Season? / Palm Sunday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.