Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,864 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

The Trial Of Viaro - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trial Of Viaro (4549 Views)

Poll: Do you think He/She is guilty

Yes: 77% (14 votes)
No: 16% (3 votes)
He is just impersonating: 5% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Trial Of Pastor Jones (Adeboye) A Short Story / The Trial Of Jesus - Interesting Analysis / The Trial Of Jesus - Fair Or Unfair? Lawful Or Unlawful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Tudor6(f): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2009
^^^
Yeah, go feed your BS to the marines.

Re: The Trial Of Viaro by mavenbox: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2009
@Tudor: Warrevah! Lol if u r upset u can leave d thread
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ha come and see my law court, I will send the bailiff after all of you who want to frustrate this process  angry angry angry angry

Again viaro you are not helping me at all with your replies the more I see them the more I am thinking you either read up all of pilgrims 6000 or something posts and said hey let me adopt her style short of that I no go gree!!!!!

How many people can you point out with the same typing style? Just give us three, look at your replies from post #80 hehehehehehe nairalanders like to quote in bulk, you use divide and conquer  grin grin grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2009
Mavenbox you will soon be held in contempt ! angry
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by mavenbox: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2009
@Chris: and for what reasons? Im just encouraging u all to think out of the box. SO WHAT IF IM VIARO, PILGRIM, KRAYOLA and NOETIC? Who cares? We are here to have great discussions and not to witchhunt identities and genders, matters that may only be of consequence in the romance/dating/family sections.

By d way, its very easy to run an entire thread of conversations all by yourself using various ids logged into various browsers at once. Its free drama.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Tudor6(f): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2009
mavenbox:

@Tudor: Warrevah! Lol if u r upset u can leave d thread
would you feel better if i'm upset?
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by mazaje(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2009
Tudór:

would you feel better if i'm upset?

Tudor will you hurry up and come suck a big lolly pop now that you are female? Why are you wasting time?
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Tudor6(f): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2009
^^
mazaje all right give me the big, juicy lollipop. . . Give it to me REAAAL HARD! I'm gonna suck the life outta it.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Ha come and see my law court, I will send the bailiff after all of you who want to frustrate this process  angry angry angry angry

Your honour, my apologies. I went to take a quick look at the mirror just to check and see if my eh. . eh .  . *(testicles)* are still intact, so that I'll be sure if my gender is still in place. undecided

Again viaro you are not helping me at all with your replies the more I see them the more I am thinking you either read up all of pilgrims 6000 or something posts and said hey let me adopt her style short of that I no go gree!!!!!

I was warned not to adopt her style, but take heart, dear lordship: although viaro hasn't read up to 3,000 posts of hers yet, perhaps I'm not far behind.

How many people can you point out with the same typing style?

None, sir.

Just give us three,

Oh lawd! Now, I'm sunk! grin I can't even count one, and your honour is asking for three? Have mercy and be thou lenient, your honour. grin

look at your replies from post #80 hehehehehehe

I wasn't even counting. Boy. .  no, sorry. .  your honour, the thread grows dramatically. And was that laughter in Asturian or Bhojpuri? Your honour, that should not constitute contempt of court. .  at least a defendant should ask, no? cheesy

nairalanders like to quote in bulk, you use divide and conquer  grin grin grin

Yes sir, and I am also No2Atheism as well. I only argued against myself to divert attention!! grin grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2009
mavenbox:

@Viaro: there are many other things involved. I may say more if Ogaga, who is quite familiar with spirits, shows up here (ever since I gave him some hard-knock gist, he has been thinking about his present life. Very soon he will come back to LIFE)

You know, when I read that post and saw how pregnant it was with substance, I lost a few inches of my height, psychologically speaking. That was rich, maven: and i've long become really scared at your insight. how you deciphered the coded msg between Krayola and viaro in the other thread is still a mystery though. .  and I shall find out soon. grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by mazaje(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2009
Tudór:

^^
mazaje all right give me the big, juicy lollipop. . . Give it to me REAAAL HARD! I'm gonna suck the life outta it.

Ohhhhh babyyyyyyyyyy. . .Just the way I LIKE IT!!!. . . What a naughty girl you are Tudor. . . .
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by DeepSight(m): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ Tudor/ Mazaje - Yuck! You guys are sick!
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Tudor6(f): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2009
mazaje:

Ohhhhh babyyyyyyyyyy. . .Just the way I LIKE IT!!!. . . What a naughty girl you are Tudor. . . .
Yea. . .thats it. . .we should do this everyday!!

I'm gonna do ~things~ to that lollipop you'd be ashamed to tell your mama. . . .

@deep sight.

You want some of this?
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Krayola(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tudor the animashaun!! grin grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by manmustwac(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
when viaro registered on this nairaland she he was a male, now the m for male has been removed. Why are you hiding your sexuality?
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Krayola(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2009
Mr mod. U are abusing ur mod priviliges. Why are u invading Viaro's privacy. If he wants his gender to be unknown it is not ur job to disclose it. Let Chrisbenogor come back. U will be sentenced to death.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2009
Krayola:

Mr mod. U are abusing your mod priviliges. Why are u invading Viaro's privacy. If he wants his gender to be unknown it is not your job to disclose it. Let Chrisbenogor come back. U will be sentenced to death.

Death? Is that how it works in this court? undecided
Now viaro is very, very scared indeed! grin grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by mavenbox: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2009
viaro:

You know, when I read that post and saw how pregnant it was with substance, I lost a few inches of my height, psychologically speaking. That was rich, maven: and i've long become really scared at your insight. how you deciphered the coded msg between Krayola and viaro in the other thread is still a mystery though. .  and I shall find out soon. grin
@Viaro: I'm glad you appreciate what I wrote, crazy as it all sounded, LOL. Thanks but I can't take that kinda credit, for there is a spirit in MAN and the inspiration of the Almighty God gives them understanding. I really like Lewis Carroll's writings (Adventures of Alice In Wonderland, Through the Looking Glass, Jabberwocky, Hunting of the Snark, etc.) for one thing: they may not seem to make a lot of sense but when you read them carefully, they fill your head with ideas and somehow you get a hang of what is being discussed and the more you look at it, it keeps expanding and making more "sense" in other perspectives. So, sometimes, I write like that too. LOL. I even speak like that sometimes, and that is usually better understood than the writings because people cut me short and I explain as I proceed.

But seriously speaking, when I mentioned being a vardoger for Pilgrim, I meant it in the same light of John the Baptist coming in the spirit of Elijah, who I believe, just like Pilgrim, will still return and settle all this brouhaha. (Elijah returning? Yes, I believe, with Enoch. See Revelations 11:3-12)

As to you and Krayola's code, I must tell you that I'm terribly inquisitive, so, almost nothing passes me by. As such, anytime I see a post that contains a kind of secret message, I worry about it in my mind, squishing it around until I extract the meaning like a juice. grin

I am an aspiring writer cheesy so for those who are interested in reading the entire novella (flash fiction) I excerpted the whole fuzzy id gist from, it's titled "Living Lovely" and it's at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-362357.0.html
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by mamagee3(f): 2:05am On Dec 10, 2009
Who is Viaro? undecided
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by KunleOshob(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2009
mama-gee:

Who is Viaro? undecided
PILGRIM.1
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by VALIDATOR: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2009
Patiently waiting to hear the final verdict.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Krayola(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2009
viaro:

Death? Is that how it works in this court? undecided
Now viaro is very, very scared indeed! grin grin

grin Prepare to hang

Re: The Trial Of Viaro by ilosiwaju: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
mazaje:

oga mazaje, what if tudor brings up another epiphany that he is actualy a man? would you still eh, eh ehm i mean, would u still offer the proverbial lolly?
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Mavenb0x(m): 6:24am On Jan 20, 2010
Thread resurrected!  grin grin shocked

@everyone: Sorry for being a spoilsport earlier on the thread, I was new to NL and I kinda knew nothing about how things run here.

@Viaro: Now I know you much better, so I can testify better for or against you.

So, who is still wondering: Is Viaro Pilgrim.1? Is Viaro Mavenbox? grin grin grin

Other suggestions of Multiple Personality are welcome into the mix, so we can deal with them on new threads! LWKM. . .  cheesy
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by nuclearboy(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2010
MavenBox is Tudor and Viaro is the Ayatollah. Also, Davidylan is actually Osama bin Laden and Abuzola is Pastor Chris
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by cogicero: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2010
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by seyibrown(f): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2010
I'd like to know! grin grin I have been looking for Pilgrim.1(really enjoy her posts) and want to know if she reincarnated as Viaro or anybody else!
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Purist(m): 4:01am On Dec 11, 2010
LOL @ topic. cheesy

Reminds me of when people started to accuse syrup and shahan of being the same person because of their similar writing and formatting styles back in da dayz!

Lots of the older folks used to have similar patterns too: Gwaine, bari_kade, 4get_me, welborn, mlks_baby, m4malik, Telly B, stimulus.  Infact, compare Telly B / shahan / mlks_baby and you'll likely arrive at a viaro too.  The shahan - pilgrim.1 similarity was particularly striking for me - the diction, use of language, formatting styles, etc.

The thing is, we have had a number of people in the past here in this Religion section who not only typed in similar ways, but also shared similar opinions on a wide range of topics.  I really don't think this is any different.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by cogicero: 8:18am On Dec 11, 2010
question is why should this become a topic? just like one odd thread invoking viaro
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 11, 2010
Probably because hes awesome and too good to be ignored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Sacrifice This Lenten Season? / Palm Sunday. / Women Need This! 2nd Encounter of Pastor Moses Ezekiel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.