Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

BUHARI Being Alive Is Good News For Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI Being Alive Is Good News For Biafrans (631 Views)

Lol IPOB Is Not Nonviolent Death Threats Over Kanu Being Alive / Presidency Debunks Photo Of President Buhari Being Shared As "New Photo" / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI Being Alive Is Good News For Biafrans by buckdudebuck: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Yes it is Good news because ever since he left, I must admit somethings were getting better, Buhari is a failure so He must come back and make Nigeria fail into oblivion so by 2019 it will be clear to everyone that nigeria has no solution if not Total dissolution or True Federalism. I go for total dissolution because to an average awusa man True Federalism means Biafra. So I will go for Biafra. In ancient Rome there arose a dispute between the elites and the lower class that made them fight against each other so much that many were killed. And nobody won, finally they had to talk things through and finally the elites had to accept that the lower class send two representatives to the senate and anytime they a decision was made and it was not favourable to the lower class, they must shout VETO!, (which is where the verb to veto comes from) and the deceision must be reversed. Yes they did not get exactly what they wanted from the elites but they go a far better deal than the RAW deal they got in the past. I am all for a better deal be it Biafra or True Federalism and I can bet my OWN HEAD that Nnamdi Kanu has said it SEVERAL TIMES that even True Federalism or Regionalism is accepted. Unfortunately the Awusa man sees both as secession. That is why He did what he has to do. Those criticising him for speaking in a harsh tone should cut it because, you do not rouse a man who is in deep sleep by caressing him instead you wake him up be shaking him VIGOROUSLY.

WARNING: If you abuse me, you are abusing you mother, so desist from doing it.
Re: BUHARI Being Alive Is Good News For Biafrans by EasternActivist: 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
And badnews for osibanjo, tinubu and host of afonjas. grin

Kolewerk
Re: BUHARI Being Alive Is Good News For Biafrans by waledeji(m): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
buckdudebuck:
Yes it is Good news because ever since he left, I must admit somethings were getting better, Buhari is a failure so He must come back and make Nigeria fail into oblivion so by 2019 it will be clear to everyone that nigeria has no solution if not Total dissolution or True Federalism. I go for total dissolution because to an average awusa man True Federalism means Biafra. So I will go for Biafra. In ancient Rome there arose a dispute between the elites and the lower class that made them fight against each other so much that many were killed. And nobody won, finally they had to talk things through and finally the elites had to accept that the lower class send two representatives to the senate and anytime they a decision was made and it was not favourable to the lower class, they must shout VETO!, (which is where the verb to veto comes from) and the deceision must be reversed. Yes they did not get exactly what they wanted from the elites but they go a far better deal than the RAW deal they got in the past. I am all for a better deal be it Biafra or True Federalism and I can bet my OWN HEAD that Nnamdi Kanu has said it SEVERAL TIMES that even True Federalism or Regionalism is accepted. Unfortunately the Awusa man sees both as secession. That is why He did what he has to do. Those criticising him for speaking in a harsh tone should cut it because, you do not rouse a man who is in deep sleep by caressing him instead you wake him up be shaking him VIGOROUSLY.

WARNING: If you abuse me, you are abusing you mother, so desist from doing it.

Shame on you ntor tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Being Alive Is Good News For Biafrans by ProudArewa: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
You all prayed for PMB to die, but you were all put to shame.....and now u are trying to console urself with the trash u posted up there

GO AND DEEP UR FLAT HEAD IN SHAME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Being Alive Is Good News For Biafrans by buckdudebuck: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
waledeji:

Shame on you ntor tongue tongue tongue
As in? If you like you can go through my posts, at no time did O comment on his death, only about Trump Calling Buhari because I know that os impossible. Ntorr mma gi na mpa gi. Mkpi
Re: BUHARI Being Alive Is Good News For Biafrans by zendy: 12:05am On Feb 16, 2017
Im hoping that Buhari will survive. I need him to torture Nigeria for 8 good years so that everyone will finally understand that 'one Nigeria' does not work
Re: BUHARI Being Alive Is Good News For Biafrans by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 16, 2017
zendy:
Im hoping that Buhari will survive. I need him to torture Nigeria for 8 good years so that everyone will finally understand that 'one Nigeria' does not work
You are a liar. You secretly wish him dead, but because he's not yet dead, you try to have us believe that you don't. We can always see your IPOB lies grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Has Been Snapping And Sending Pmb's Pics? / Its Either Buhari Or One Of Your Sons Or Daughters.. / Cameroun Expels 517 Nigerian Refugees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.